Sign in to follow this  
Jo Man Dragon

Gastovski, troska etc

Quote[/b] ]The plot thickens

Like cream sauce, mmmmm!

How would Berghof and Hammer be related? Maybe they're long-lost cousins?

Hey...come to think of it..... they do kind of look alike... damn... Flashpoint sure knows how to confuse ya!

[Gareth Gates must die]

Quote[/b] ]Amnesia like Guba?

I don't know, maybe Hammer and Berghof are somehow related to Malcolm X and he changed their identities when they were infants!

I have no idea who Malcolm X is, but I'll take your word for it...

Malcolm X changing their identities...who gave him the right to change their Class CfgIdentities in the description.ext? mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Quote[/b] ]Hey...come to think of it..... they do kind of look alike... damn... Flashpoint sure knows how to confuse ya!

A more likely story is that Angelina is really just Angelina Jolie in disguise and Guba is really the second cousin of Billy Bob Thornton. Ugh, this is getting to my head...

This is insanity! This is making no sense! All matter in the universe.... collapsing.....AAAGGGHHH!!!!

(Head explodes!)

[Gareth Gates must die]

Or, maybe Hammer and Berghof's identities were switched by their parents because they (The parents) were being chased by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

V-V-V-V-Volly...Voldim...dam dom ding dilly?

[Gareth Gates must die]

And remember, this was all started by CuteQA! CuteQA started the soap opera idea, so remember that (God, I hope this thread doesn't permanently tarnish my reputation on the BIS forums tounge_o.gif ).

You never know... that may just be a possibility...

Kozlowski - the one with the giant lips - may even be connected in here somewhere...

[Gareth Gates must die]

Of course he is, Angelina Jolie looks like the female version of Kozlowski. They are brother and sister! crazy_o.gif

Why did I even bother reading this? I want 15mins of my life back mad_o.gif

LOL

I had a good time reading this thread.

Please continue it :-)

Don't close this thread, or we'll make you the inbred twin shemale sibling of Victor Troska!!!

I never knew OFP was so scandalous  tounge_o.gif

that's because BIS originally didn't want to show that side OFP. It just slipped out somehow and now we know everything...

Somewhere I heard that this story is the BIS team's real life story...but don't quote me on that, it's not confirmed... biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]that's because BIS originally didn't want to show that side OFP. It just slipped out somehow and now we know everything...

Somewhere I heard that this story is the BIS team's real life story...but don't quote me on that, it's not confirmed...

Gee, I never knew that the BIS team had such an interesting past...Or was part of an American special forces unit tounge_o.gif .

troska sounds british

so i reckon gastovski is in the vietnam theatre (seal team)

while victor is in dofar with the sas

and they operate together somehow in the next theatre

maybe in .......................?rock.gif?rock.gif?rock.gif??

#1 SEALS were not instated in Vietnam untill 1962, also SEALS were salors not army. rock.gif I know BIS has this all planed out because look how well all three campaigns for the first OFP have intertwined. Here's my guess on this. Troska is a Ausie or brit who lived in AUS and than he goes off to Vietnam, He getlost, James find him while on a riad with hs specops team and they booth go into VC teritory and theyfind a Spetz Natz officer who is covertly supplying arms directly from Russia.  rock.gif Hmm it's quite a twist but it's logical enough. tounge_o.gif  Guba If off in his Gulag doing in east Germans from Berlin and than he meets this nice 16 yearold girl named Angi and he secretly makes planes to have her removed from the gulag and taken to a Russian Island. And Cornal Blake is off supervising the sale of arms to the taliabn from the US with the CIA so we can covertly help them defeat Russia, Which explanes how a 16 yearold chech girl endid up in a gulag. Than James get's pulled out of Vitenam temporarily and he is now sent to assignment under blake. Than Victor brings James's old squad into a trap in North Vietnam and gets James best friend killed.  rock.gif Doesn't that make a nice plot? tounge_o.gif

Everyone is related. AGHHHHHH crazy_o.gif

there as bad as hillbillies.

The flashpoint hillbillies. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif