m4sopmod-2.jpg

m4sopmod-3.jpg

M4A1 with M203 Grenadelauncher

m4m203-1.jpg

m4m203-2.jpg

M4A1 with Scope and Bipod

m4scope.jpg

all images <90Kb

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antaris @ April 16 2003,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sweet, man, when´s the eta for release?<span id='postcolor'>

Eta should be now since this is in ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE section.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Goeth[kyllikki] @ April 16 2003,13:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antaris @ April 16 2003,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sweet, man, when´s the eta for release?<span id='postcolor'>

Eta should be now since this is in ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE section.<span id='postcolor'>

Yea it should :-S . If it's not right now MODs should move this topic to A&M: Discussions .

BTW nice job will they replace official BIS weapons or be separatley add-ons ?

Ok, good work, it's very detailed.

Your's MP5 SD with Tactical Light - is it functional? Is it like a cars lights?

I hope this weapons are released soon. And i hope BIS makes such high quality weapons for OFP2

They do look great, awesome textures.

I don't think the face count will be the biggest issue, more likely to be the number of 512x512 or larger textures used.

If you do use 512x512's then please use some smaller textures for the distance lods. Too many large textures will eat up the resources.

SelectThis

Faces:

M16: 1204

M4/M203: 1837

M4/Scope: 1971

M4 SOPMOD: 2129

MP5 Aimpoint: 2031

all textures are jpeg´s

Yes they DO look geat... But do look like the weapons in the SJB Special Reaction Team.... SRT pack. Don't know if they are the same but the m4's look the same, and the mp5's look the same!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how many polygons?<span id='postcolor'>

erm, he just said...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Faces:

M16: 1204

M4/M203: 1837

M4/Scope: 1971

M4 SOPMOD: 2129

MP5 Aimpoint: 2031

<span id='postcolor'>

Albeit faces are slightly different than polygons, but similar, just different naming/counting of the faces...

Guest BratZ

Wow look nice, I just don't understand how CS has high detail weapons? I watch my son play and he plays Star Wars mod and such and it looks like crap to me.

However those weapons look nice , and someday if I ever make a weapon , I will try to do the flashlight thing

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jahve @ April 16 2003,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">May I ask where you got the http://people.freenet.de/klingonen9999/pics/mp5-1.jpg from? was it made by Lonewolf? If so, that's a personal friend of BlackDeath of Tales of War and we had ofp-exclusivity on it... looks like it..

http://jahve.tacticalblunder.com/other/mp5sd.jpg

Original image<span id='postcolor'>

You do realize that MP5s generally look like MP5s.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BratZ @ April 16 2003,20:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow look nice, I just don't understand how CS has high detail weapons? I watch my son play and he plays Star Wars mod and such and it looks like crap to me.

However those weapons look nice , and someday if I ever make  a weapon , I will try to do the flashlight thing<span id='postcolor'>

CS is a mod for Half life. You do understand that people can make their own models and stuff for it however, don't you?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Commander-598 @ April 16 2003,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jahve @ April 16 2003,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">May I ask where you got the http://people.freenet.de/klingonen9999/pics/mp5-1.jpg from? was it made by Lonewolf? If so, that's a personal friend of BlackDeath of Tales of War and we had ofp-exclusivity on it... looks like it..

http://jahve.tacticalblunder.com/other/mp5sd.jpg

Original image<span id='postcolor'>

You do realize that MP5s generally look like MP5s.<span id='postcolor'>

Well yes MP5's do look like MP5's! Do you want them to look like M16's?? tounge.gif They do look alike and I can't see if they are the same.... But if they are then InQUisiToR didn't know that TOW had the ofp exclusive on it??... Or did he... Hmmm...  confused.gif