Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

High detail weapons

yes,i can convert PSG from CS,by lonewolf that´s looks fuck*** good,fantastic,but i wanna draw my own textures on it,and that weapon doesn´t look so bad  smile.gif ,that textures i drawing 7days and a have 50% of all textures  crazy.gif

here is that PSG from CS

psg1render3.jpg

doesn´t look verrrry good? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Status_cz @ April 18 2003,20:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">looks fuck*** good<span id='postcolor'>

what was the point in putting the stars here?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InQUisiToR @ April 17 2003,12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MP5SDwNewSight.JPG<span id='postcolor'>

How'd you get the optics to glow crazy.gif

wow, inquisitor!!! awsome work, really. looks damn good. if i would have multiple personalitys the faces of them would now look like this wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ April 18 2003,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MP5 SD(beta) you can download from  smile.gifOFP.info<span id='postcolor'>

i know i cant be the only one with this problem... but where is the unit that comes with the pbo??? and if there isnt one what are the wep names..and mag names?confused.gif! i cant seem to find any.. whats the readme all about?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Landwarrior87 @ April 19 2003,04wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ April 18 2003,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MP5 SD(beta) you can download from  <!--emo&smile.gifOFP.info<span id='postcolor'>

i know i cant be the only one with this problem... but where is the unit that comes with the pbo??? and if there isnt one what are the wep names..and mag names?confused.gif! i cant seem to find any.. whats the readme all about?<span id='postcolor'>

It`s so easy just TRY pbo name nexttime

Try weapon: INQ_MP5SD

magazines  : INQ_MP5SDmag  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ April 19 2003,13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Landwarrior87 @ April 19 2003,04wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ April 18 2003,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MP5 SD(beta) you can download from  <!--emo&smile.gifOFP.info<span id='postcolor'>

i know i cant be the only one with this problem... but where is the unit that comes with the pbo??? and if there isnt one what are the wep names..and mag names?confused.gif! i cant seem to find any.. whats the readme all about?<span id='postcolor'>

It`s so easy just TRY pbo name nexttime

Try weapon: INQ_MP5SD

magazines  : INQ_MP5SDmag  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

tried it... got errors.. ill try again

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Status_cz @ April 18 2003,20:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes,i can convert PSG from CS,by lonewolf that´s looks fuck*** good,fantastic,but i wanna draw my own textures on it,and that weapon doesn´t look so bad  smile.gif ,that textures i drawing 7days and a have 50% of all textures  crazy.gif

here is that PSG from CS

psg1render3.jpg

doesn´t look verrrry good? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I am using that PSG1 in the next release of the Crime City weapon pack, sorry. sad.gif

wow! that's a pretty nice AK you have there! biggrin.gif

those weapons seem to be not far from release.

hey inquisitor what kind of armpatches did you use on that US soldier? ranger tab and 1st Cavalry Division together? confused.gif (the horse seems to be on the wrong place)

and those soviets seem to be motorized rifle troops privates. but i doubt they had patches like these on their BDUs. wink.gif

OMG. it`s getting better and better smile.gif

I dont like CS but to see the weapons in OFP  wow.gif

I cant hardly wait to try them out  crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InQUisiToR @ April 24 2003,22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">some russian weapons... and yes, you can use the bajonet

rusweap.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

weapon10.jpg

Kinda look similar. confused.gif However doesnt make a difference since your's is a hackjob from CS, which uses parts from Firearms and from an AKS74U for CS.

personally i would not release without giving permission to each author.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ April 25 2003,01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InQUisiToR @ April 24 2003,22wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">rusweap.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

weapon10.jpg

Kinda look similar.  confused.gif However doesnt make a difference since your's is a hackjob from CS, which uses parts from Firearms and from an AKS74U for CS.<span id='postcolor'>

yeah. especially the foregrip looks similar!

and giving credits to the original authors and asking for their permission is very important! you don't want to get into trouble for those babies, do you? wink.gif

They are completely different, the Red Star one doesn't even have the selector lever.

wow, these look good........but that Bajonet on the AKS74 doesnt look like AK74s one, instead it looks like the one that Chinese have on their T54s.........also, can you make an RPK74 with a 45rd mag? and just a plain AKS74 without bajonet n gp25?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you can use the bajonet<span id='postcolor'>

Awesome! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Denwad @ 27 April 2003,03:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They are completely different, the Red Star one doesn't even have the selector lever.<span id='postcolor'>

Actually that screen I gave you is an older version, I have already updated the reciever to a newer one, which does have the selector lever. And they are NOT completely different, can't you take a quick look at the handguard or butt?

whats so wrong if they look the same? an ak should look like an ak confused.gif