Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Afghanistan map out!

http://www.freewebs.com/ofp-nomad-mod/

I have yet to test it, but I'm sure it will kick ass!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Know bugs for now....

-cave textures missing. Building textures missing for some reason when playing on different CPU (I thought fixed the problem but it's still there.... damn it....

-some places, the textures are really messed up around the map because I just recently (week and a half ago) made a different terrain and imported on to the already existing map.

-Many boulder rocks sticking out of the map because I didn't have time to delete them I'll work on them as soon as possible (Mike.)

Things to be added to my Map

-Many editing on the terrain of the map so it'll give more ruggedness and mountainous feature.

-More natural objects. Possibly fallen tree.

-More artificial objects to give a more lively hood to the island (especially in small villages and medium size cities.)

<span id='postcolor'>

Oh yeah, this is gonna be sweet.

I can see some battles between the Deltas and Islamic resistance being played out on my PC soon! smile.gif

woot!! I've been waiting for this for a long time...

now if only it wasn't a 40 minute download... confused.gif

Wow, and i just made some 101st Air Assault templates using the BAS Ranger pack. Very nice work CS1.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 14 2003,03:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok...... now were can I get some ppl for the BAS Spec op guys to shoot at?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There are UCE's Middle Eastern guys, but that's a bit outdated...Remo made a Taliban pack but it wasn't that great IMO.

UCE Kuffiya w/ high dispersion Ak74s is working for me. biggrin.gif

You could always use Bibmi's African militia. While not exactly Taliban nor from the Middle east, they are still quite good.

this is still just a beta, there will be many new features in the next release. I suggest you check out D4 or D5 or E4 and E5 on the grid.

Obviously, we still need help with this. Please email me or Robbo or Ace or CS if you'd like to join.

While it's not really realistic, I like having UCE/SDOC Russian Desert Troops battle Suchey's/Earl.'s marines.

Does anyone have some links for these addons? I have never seen anywere to d/l them, same w/ the iraq addon pack.. were is that at?

Is this makings of the same guy who suffered a tsunami at his home island during the developement of this island and had to move at his uncles place to japan....And the internet connection there was so lousy that he had to send the cd with this island to ofp.org ect?  

Just curious becouse if this is the island its a must download becouse the stubbordnes of the addonmaker,who confronted the forces of nature and forced nature into fall with his pig-headed way.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mr ThunderMakeR @ April 13 2003,21:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Any hosting a zip version?<span id='postcolor'>

Just get Winrar. It's got better compression and it opens all kinds of files, including .zips. I honestly doubted it was any good till I actually tried it. I have since uninstalled Winzip. smile.gif

I dont have Winzip, running WinXp. And since i got a really good cable isp compression isnt that big of a deal to me. So it seems kinda pointless to download a whole problem just for one addon confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ April 14 2003,02:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Know bugs for now....

-cave textures missing.

<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Look

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mr ThunderMakeR @ April 14 2003,04:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont have Winzip, running WinXp.  And since i got a really good cable isp compression isnt that big of a deal to me.  So it seems kinda pointless to download a whole problem just for one addon  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Really good cable+small program = fast download

What's the problem with winrar then? smile.gif

Other things use it besides addons,video's and a lot of other stuff.

Theres one cave at grid reference Cc 67 just a small one. But like Cat stated in the read-me this is only a BETA and not everything is completed, the rest of the caves.... Find them yourselves tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (robbo @ April 14 2003,06:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Theres one cave at grid reference Cc 67 just a small one. But like Cat stated in the read-me this is only a BETA and not everything is completed, the rest of the caves.... Find them yourselves tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yup, like in real life wink.gif

due to request from the author, i took link to the addon out.

please contact a moderator, should the author authorize the release of this addon. until then, i'll lock the thread.(so contact other mods-i'm going to bed)

Author ok'ed the re-post of the URL, apparently.

If not, Apollo is gonna take the stick biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 14 2003,03:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok...... now were can I get some ppl for the BAS Spec op guys to shoot at?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ballistic does have some iraq soldiers in the works as you could have read in the interview of ofp-zone.de but they are not done yet.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ April 14 2003,22:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 14 2003,03wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok...... now were can I get some ppl for the BAS Spec op guys to shoot at?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ballistic does have some iraq soldiers in the works as you could have read in the interview of ofp-zone.de but they are not done yet.<span id='postcolor'>

FINALLY!! bas speaks of future projects!!! now can we please... please.. get some words on that overdue Mh-60L..