Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Afghanistan map out!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Landwarrior87 @ April 14 2003,22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ April 14 2003,22wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 14 2003,03wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok...... now were can I get some ppl for the BAS Spec op guys to shoot at?  <!--emo&biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ballistic does have some iraq soldiers in the works as you could have read in the interview of ofp-zone.de but they are not done yet.<span id='postcolor'>

FINALLY!! bas speaks of future projects!!! now can we please... please.. get some words on that overdue Mh-60L..<span id='postcolor'>

no sorry there has already been told enoug by the interview.

@$@# I can't find a place to download it anymore. Operation Cz $@%# closed the link!

Does anyone else get as pissed off as I do when you read about these addons while you are not at your home PC, and by the time you get home you can't download them any more?

FFS, someone mirror this addon! mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ April 15 2003,02:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Iraq is not Afghanistan.<span id='postcolor'>

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria......it's all the same, just ask George Dubbya tounge.gif

the map is available at http://www.flashpoint.ru/

It's a russian site ,you can find it by scrolling somewhat down on the news screen (main of site) to where the picture's are posted and click the the words below of that news message for there are the links in.

Great map I downloaded it yesterday

I hope the updates\textures and stuff for this map

come quickly (i`m not rushing) biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Apollo @ April 15 2003,02:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the map is available at http://www.flashpoint.ru/

It's a russian site ,you can find it by scrolling somewhat down on the news screen (main of site) to where the picture's are posted and click the the words below of that news message for there are the links in.<span id='postcolor'>

Christ, I can't believe some of you people haven't discovered this.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlueFlight @ April 15 2003,02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ShadowY which f-15 is this in your sig?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

heheh u scared me crazy.gif

I thought I had posted in the wrong one biggrin.gif

My reply is in T-55 wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ April 15 2003,02:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Iraq is not Afghanistan.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh great......now you tell me. I'm gonna have to rebook that holiday now mad.gifwink.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ April 15 2003,02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Apollo @ April 15 2003,02:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the map is available at http://www.flashpoint.ru/

It's a russian site ,you can find it by scrolling somewhat down on the news screen (main of site) to where the picture's are posted and click the the words below of that news message for there are the links in.<span id='postcolor'>

Christ, I can't believe some of you people haven't discovered this.<span id='postcolor'>

Quote from http://west.flashpoint.ru/

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P.S. CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM asked us to remove the file just the time the Nomad forums comes back online! <span id='postcolor'>

So that site is no good for a download.......... mad.gif

Anyone still got it up for download?

Fair enough if the author didn't want it released, but it pisses me right off that some people were allowed to get it while the rest of us can't............ mad.gif

*decides to torture OxPecker* tounge.gif

CSIntro01.jpg

CSIntro02.jpg

CSIntro03.jpg

CSIntro04.jpg

Not only OxPecker is pissed now.

Please lock and deletle this topic until the map is available for everyone.  mad.gif  .

No download link = Not complete. Move to Addons & Mods: Discussion. tounge.gif

Thanks for the link, fellas. smile.gif

I can warp straight through every building structure in the map. I ran straight through towns - ilterally!

And there's a gigantic boulder that I can run right up to and see right through, even though I can't warp through it.

edit: Oops. Straight-through warping only occuring in 4x time acceleration. Still.......................................

Some of the caves have bad clipping bugs also, I got stuck in one.

The map is very nice, anyone made any missions for it yet?

RED

Well, if you were lucky enough to get a copy of this cool map ( or managed to find it on the Russian Site ), might want to have a bash at this simple mission I knocked together :

http://quake3.barrysworld.net/poet/AfghaniRaiders.zip

Requires :

Resistance 1.90+

BAS Delta/Rangers ( of course )

BAS LittleBird

UCE Middle-East Resistance

T55 East by Ash

and the Afghanistan Island Beta.

( links in the Readme )

Its my 1st mission, nothing fancy, but I had a lot of fun with it.  Single Player and Co-op available.