Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Afghanistan map out!

Do you have textures showing or hidden? Make sure they are hidden smile.gif

i think theyre hidden

but could this also be caused by user missions or addons involved on the mission

since i had a lot of units with custom weapons

thanks anyway

ill try it

thanks dude

There are caves everywhere. I can't think of any coordinates off the top of my head, but you can find them easily from the editor by hovering your cursor over big grey objects and looking for the ones that say "CAT_Cave" or something similar.

Best of luck.

hi friends :-)

do you think these caves ?

cave_01_s.jpgcave_02_s.jpg

"CAT_Cave" is best guide-post for search of caves.

smile.gif

So, does this addon have any download links for the NEW version of it? Preferably the full one? I have the old one, but I'm under the impressions a second update was released. However, seeing as I'm a sad git and can't be arsed with doing all the opening up with DePBO and such, I'm just mainly looking for the full version.

I tried Avon's download link through her FAQ which lead to Filefront. And as we all know, they suck (well in my opinion anyway) seeing as they're constantly crowded, and their P2P system contains spyware (my experience at least).

Anyone? Links? confused.gif

Try this link - but it is about one week "old" update. It is last version so far.

catintroupdt2.rar - 43,79 MB.

Good night :-)

fighter

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pong2cs @ 11 May 2003,03:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I tried Avon's download link through her FAQ which lead to Filefront. And as we all know, they suck (well in my opinion anyway) seeing as they're constantly crowded<span id='postcolor'>

I'm willing to partially agree with that. biggrin.gif At least they beat FilePlanet anyday, IMO.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and their P2P system contains spyware (my experience at least).<span id='postcolor'>

Don't know of any such problem. I've never been prompted to install Spyware from FileFront. The only way this can happen is if you've inadvertantly already installed spyware on your PC.

Fileplanet used to be pretty good. Now it sucks ass.

FileFront was never any good, and it always sucked ass.

@war uses FilePlanet I think.

Fileshack.com is the best, but they have nothing for OFP. But as far as demos, trailers, and patches are concerned, they're the best.

There will probably be another update pretty soon.

Sorry guys it was me i took the site down because of a massive response from you guys out there ever since the news got posted about us on ofp.info we recieved more then 30,000 hits in just 4 to 5 days it drained off our more then half the bandwith confused.gifcrazy.gif

So i took a precautionary measure but dont be down fellows i am working on a deal with Sentinel at opflash.org he is a much better host since his bandwith is much more then rsp's (maybe) wink.gif

Till then ... smile.gif