Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

Thank you kind person...... biggrin.gif

I too have been searching the past few hours and can't find the link. plz pm me.

Hoz

Please PM me, I know the name and password but I don't know how to enter them properly.

I found the guy by accedent but cant crack the pw and user name plz pm me. Thats a very sneaky place to hide a link tounge.gif.

There is a hint on The FAQ item for this site of where to find the nickname. If you don't know the general's name itself, you just don't deserve to get in. tounge.gif

well its easyer said than done, if u dont get both write u dont know if yr gettin the username write or wrong

btw [spoiler removed] got his nickname in summer camp!!!  smile.gif

It's probably sad but I still remember every single dialogue from OFP by heart!!!  tounge.gif

Well.... at least important ones!!  smile.gif

Everything you need for the login procedure is also linked to the BIS page. You only have to watch your history.

(I hope I didn`t say too much biggrin.gif )

That has to be the most abstract image of a briefcase i have ever seen......cool pics inside, something to get your teeth into!! tounge.gif rofl

*wipes sweat from forehead*

In! Finally! Very nice site BIS!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Mar. 25 2003,16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 25 2003,14:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those pics of sniping at the window are scary! crazy.gif

Just imagine had they been spotted, we might not have had OFP to play with today. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No reason to be scared Avonlady. As you can see is taht me on 1 picture on on the second i was just beside.

Cause i have some skill and sense for safe handling of guns you can be sure that none accidet if this kind could happen. wink.gif

And finally due the same skills i have placed the sniping spot in relative safe place in dar room so peoples outside on "bright" street cannot spot us. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Naw, I wasn't scared about you shooting someone. I was scared of the Czech Internal Security Police being called in, cutting off your fingers till they're convinced you've told the truth and then you would have had to code OFP with your nose pounding the keyboard. wow.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Mar. 26 2003,07:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">btw [spoiler removed] got his nickname in summer camp!!!  smile.gif

It's probably sad but I still remember every single dialogue from OFP by heart!!!  tounge.gif

Well.... at least important ones!!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! crazy.gif

They noticed my hidden spoiler!!!!!  wow.gif  tounge.gif

sum one plz pm me the logon stuff, im tired my brain isnt working, il2fb has been stealling large amounts of my worthless time....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HellToupee @ Mar. 26 2003,11:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sum one plz pm me the logon stuff, im tired my brain isnt working, il2fb has been stealling large amounts of my worthless time....<span id='postcolor'>

You most probably have vertigo. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 25 2003,22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Mar. 25 2003,21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What do you call someone who [spoiler removed]<span id='postcolor'>

Lol winters,  smile.gif

im sure that'll help loads.

Lol, the [spoiler removed] general whos nickname is '[spoiler removed], what a fool!'<span id='postcolor'>

I didnt think it would last long. it was just a hint but i guess it was a dead obvious one. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Mar. 26 2003,15:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 25 2003,22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Mar. 25 2003,21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What do you call someone who [spoiler removed]<span id='postcolor'>

Lol winters,  smile.gif

im sure that'll help loads.

Lol, the [spoiler removed] general whos nickname is '[spoiler removed], what a fool!'<span id='postcolor'>

I didnt think it would last long. it was just a hint but i guess it was a dead obvious one.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

do you think the BIS team r getting a bit obsessed with not letting people know what the username and password is?

Ok, lemme see just how cryptic we can go....

This persons username, it sounds alot like word used a lot in  ofp

His password sounds like someone that is one of the most cruel, evil PEOPLE EVER KNOWN TO THE WORLD OF MAN!

EDIT----------------

ROFL MY POST GOT EDITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasent THAT similar to the word.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 26 2003,18:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">His password sounds like someone that is one of the most cruel, evil PEOPLE EVER KNOWN TO THE WORLD OF MAN!<span id='postcolor'>

ok the password is saddamhussein

tounge.gif

Can someone please PM me at least a good hint to help me find this? I searched for an hour last night with no luck. crazy.gif

It is a briefcase, thats what the guy who started this thread said.

But its not obvious, and it might be somewhere that u might not expect.. like.... it might be part of a picture.....

I wander if that was crossing the extremely fine line?

I found the briefcase, know the name of the general, but all I need is the nickname ... and tried quite a few things, but nothing seems to work. Can someone pm it to me, pleaaaasse???

look at some flashpoint websites (namely the official resistance one).