Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Operation flashpoint 2

I think OFP2 DEFINITELY would have to have the U.S as a side because they speak English, have a large and diverse army and could be involved in a war just about anywhere.

But on the other hand, I´d like Russians too, since their equipment and weapons are so common around the world and Russia is so damn cool, for some reason tounge.gif (not counting Chechnya confused.gif )

I actually would like to see france vs the americans! Cool idea isn't it?

No, not really. But I would like to see that we can get a nice array of new vehicles that keep the game balanced for BOTH sides. I actually like the idea of another RUSSIA vs AMERICA conflict.,

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ April 11 2003,10:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (miker_CLO @ April 11 2003,17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ April 09 2003,14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avonlady said in this closed thread that the new Codemasters Command Center Newsletter read

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(P.S. Be sure to look out for any potential Flashpoint news next week. ;-) Check out the Code M Newsletter for more info).<span id='postcolor'>

Will BIS update their flashpoint2.com site with information? Or what else is coming up next week? I can't wait for next Code M Newsletter.<span id='postcolor'>

So did you like my newsletter???  wink.gif

If any others would like to receive regular updates on action games, rumours, screens, then feel free to sign up to Code M.

Hi by the way smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

where do i do that?<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.codemasters.com/codemprogram/joinup.php

or, for non frenchies

http://www.codemastersusa.com/codemprogram/joinup.php

Is CM French? That explains why we all hate them so much wink.giftounge.gif*

*no more 'french bashing' on this thread please

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ April 12 2003,18:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ April 11 2003,10:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (miker_CLO @ April 11 2003,17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ April 09 2003,14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avonlady said in this closed thread that the new Codemasters Command Center Newsletter read

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(P.S. Be sure to look out for any potential Flashpoint news next week. ;-) Check out the Code M Newsletter for more info).<span id='postcolor'>

Will BIS update their flashpoint2.com site with information? Or what else is coming up next week? I can't wait for next Code M Newsletter.<span id='postcolor'>

So did you like my newsletter???  wink.gif

If any others would like to receive regular updates on action games, rumours, screens, then feel free to sign up to Code M.

Hi by the way smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

where do i do that?<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.codemasters.com/codemprogram/joinup.php

or, for non frenchies

http://www.codemastersusa.com/codemprogram/joinup.php

Is CM French? That explains why we all hate them so much wink.giftounge.gif*

*no more 'french bashing' on this thread please<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm okey that does not make sense to me, both links go to the same web page wow.gif Anyway thanks for the link(s)

Oh i allready found my new favourite forum

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ April 12 2003,11:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I actually would like to see france vs the americans! Cool idea isn't it?

No, not really. But I would like to see that we can get a nice array of new vehicles that keep the game balanced for BOTH sides. I actually like the idea of another RUSSIA vs AMERICA conflict.,<span id='postcolor'>

Why balace the game? I think if you just set everything as realistic as you could, It would actually make the game more fun, well it would for me atleast. smile.gif

I bet BIS are loving this. I reckon they are laughing at everyone on this forum tinkering around with their website looking for screen flashes with bugger all on.

Come on people, do u honestly expect to find something on the site? Do you think if u find the right channel the OFP2 site will just pop up?

Ok, its cool to look at for a couple of minutes, but its just a couple of screens.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ April 12 2003,18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But I would like to see that we can get a nice array of new vehicles that keep the game balanced for BOTH sides. I actually like the idea of another RUSSIA vs AMERICA conflict.,<span id='postcolor'>

Why make it balanced? That's not very realistic, and war isn't fair. OFP isn't meant to be balanced, if you want balanced MP gaming you should try some other game...

Although I think another US vs Soviet/Russia conflict would be nice, too.

Just wanted to add that the symbol flashing up on channel 50 looks suspiciously like a Vietnamese chu nom character or some other kind of oriental character anyway.

One of the characters looks arabic.

EDIT!!!!: Maybe thats the reason it is delayed, because of the current conflict?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoi @ April 13 2003,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One of the characters looks arabic.

EDIT!!!!: Maybe thats the reason it is delayed, because of the current conflict?<span id='postcolor'>

It's not delayed. IL is delayed from 2002 to a possible release in 2004. OFP2 isn't even announced. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ April 13 2003,20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoi @ April 13 2003,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One of the characters looks arabic.

EDIT!!!!: Maybe thats the reason it is delayed, because of the current conflict?<span id='postcolor'>

It's not delayed. IL is delayed from 2002 to a possible release in 2004. OFP2 isn't even announced. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What makes you think IL is delayed to 2004?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 14 2003,01:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ April 13 2003,20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoi @ April 13 2003,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One of the characters looks arabic.

It's not delayed. IL is delayed from 2002 to a possible release in 2004. OFP2 isn't even announced. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What makes you think IL is delayed to 2004?<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 14 2003,01:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ April 13 2003,20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoi @ April 13 2003,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One of the characters looks arabic.

What makes you think IL is delayed to 2004?<span id='postcolor'>

You seem to have missed out the interview with Marek Spanel.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Marek Spanel: Independence Lost is an effort of our studio in Australia. It's an interesting project but it's still too early to reveal any specific details or even to confirm it will be released. We will decide later on future of this project but we have no intention to release it this year.<span id='postcolor'>

- http://west.flashpoint.ru/index.php?itemid=650

-Edit- Sorry read your first statement wrong tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 14 2003,02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes I read that, but why would they say "secret" project on there site, if IL has already been talked about + site?

Obviously IL is not ofp2 wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Because the "unannounced" project is OFP2 smile.gif

Yea, misread what you said tounge.gif

Lol yeah, I noticed your edited post after I posted my post. Post, post.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Elenkis @ April 13 2003,18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just wanted to add that the symbol flashing up on channel 50 looks suspiciously like a Vietnamese chu nom character or some other kind of oriental character anyway.<span id='postcolor'>

mystery.jpg

You guys crack me up. biggrin.gif

lol Good point wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 14 2003,03:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Obviously since that BIS icon looks like a compas, OFP 2 is set in the colonial era<span id='postcolor'>

wow then we could have Horses and possibly donkeys. Man that would be great, finally i could play my eagerly awaited CTH missions smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys crack me up.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not sure I see the relevance of you drawing a BIS symbol on there (you made it go over the borders of the TV set btw), but ok tounge.gif