Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Operation flashpoint 2

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ April 14 2003,08:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 14 2003,03:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Obviously since that BIS icon looks like a compas, OFP 2 is set in the colonial era<span id='postcolor'>

wow then we could have Horses and possibly donkeys. Man that would be great, finally i could play my eagerly awaited CTH missions smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

sure, we'll hunt it down wink.gif

i wonder what BIs will pull next.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Elenkis @ April 14 2003,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys crack me up.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not sure I see the relevance of you drawing a BIS symbol on there (you made it go over the borders of the TV set btw), but ok tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you can't see the relevance I won't insult you by explaining further....... confused.gif

"Nato Expansion, Flashpoint 2 - the border between Hungary and Serbia" read here (pdf)  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If those tensions escalate, NATO could find itself entangled in an armed conflict between Hungary and Serbia.<span id='postcolor'>

theres a link on the right hand side of the tele. doesnt work though.

they changed the TV smile.gif now u can rotate the uppermost big dile by clicking on it and dragging.

Try rotating slowly and ull c some things on the screen........ wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ April 14 2003,21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they changed the TV smile.gif now u can rotate the uppermost big dile by clicking on it and dragging.

Try rotating slowly and ull c some things on the screen........ wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

We've known this for quite some time...

I would like to see linking the maps, so you can take off in a helicopter from Everon and land on Malden, ect. I would love more vehicles and weapons. Of course, the most important, backwards compatability.

From gamespot

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Codemasters announces that this year's E3 convention will see its biggest presence ever.

UK-based Codemasters has today announced that next month's E3 convention in Los Angeles will be its biggest ever. In addition to the first showings of Battlefield Command and American Idol, the latest versions of Club Football, Dragon Empires, and the Xbox version of Operation Flashpoint will be on display. Codemasters is also promising to make some major announcements concerning the next games in its Colin McRae Rally, LMA Manager, and Operation Flashpoint series' as well as a few surprises.

"It's going to be an extremely valuable E3 for Codemasters," said Mike Hayes, Codemasters' group marketing director. "We're premiering new titles for some of the biggest game franchises, introducing groundbreaking original games and promise some show-stopping surprises over the three days."

We'll bring you all of Codemasters' E3 news as it happens when we report live from the LA Convention Center on May 14-16.

<span id='postcolor'>

linkage..

Turn on channel 50 on the TV at the flashpoint2 page. Then watch those flashing things. In my eyes they look like two asian letters close behind each other, but so far I was only able to screencapture the second one. That leads me to the following idea:

1. Asian letters

2. Channel 50 -> 1950s

-----------------------

= Conflict in Asia in 1950s was Korean War!!!!

What do you think? wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What do you think? <span id='postcolor'>

That you ought to lay down your crack pipe biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Barmat @ April 16 2003,00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Found This at Game Spot

Operation Flashpoint Between the Lines

Link to Game Spot wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thats a poorly made user campaign that went retail...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ April 16 2003,01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kosovo?<span id='postcolor'>

No, made by talonsoft wink.gif

Kosovo

Though this has no connections with all of BIS's clues, maybe it could be the battles in Cheneya. It has alot of potencial like the street fighting in Gronzyy. But it could also be Kosovo, street fighting and siege in Sarajevo. smile.gif

From Wargamer.com

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Codemasters recently revealed a few details regarding its product showcase for this year's E3 tradeshow event, and those revelations offer some clues that the next Operation Flashpoint game is on its way. Although the release doesn't outright state that there is an Operation Flashpoint 2 in development, Codemasters does indicate that the "next" title in the series will be announced at or about the time of the show. The military tactical FPS developed by Bohemia Interactive captured our attention and praises when it was first released in 2001, earning The Wargamer's 2001 Game of the Year award thanks to its gritty portrayl of life as a grunt in a truly open-ended tactical military simulation. For more on Operation Flashpoint, read through our full review.

The E3 Expo is the gaming industry's annual gaming convention, held each year in May at the Los Angeles expo center. Although the convention is attended by the largest volume publishers and developers, the convention remains unattended by some of the smaller, independent development and publisher houses (especially those within the wargaming genre). Nonetheless, it offers a great perspective into the next games of the industry. As we did last year, The Wargamer team will have full-blown convention coverage during the show with a team of 15 writers.

<span id='postcolor'>

My theory is OFP2 = Vietnam

Why?

Well for one, remember the Mod - Operation Vietnam?

It had 3 team members, these guys:

david.jpg (First for music, now director BIA)

bart.jpg

joris.jpg

Now they work for bis tounge.gif

The mod is now mia.

You say, pretty lame connection...

I also saw a pcgamer article with a rumor ofp2 was vietnam. (I'll try and find it)

Then look at the TV, vietnam era.

I need sleep tounge.gifcrazy.gif

Maybe the tv isn't important. Maybe the tv is just a throw off and the begining of an intro for the website and it zooms out to reveal a shelled out bulding with soldiers fighting in the streets? Just a conspiracy. thumbs-up.gif

lol, or the tv set could just be a page placeholder until they get further in development. Which means that the tv does not mean didilly squat, tounge.gif just my thought...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 16 2003,03:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ April 16 2003,01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kosovo?<span id='postcolor'>

No, made by talonsoft wink.gif

Kosovo<span id='postcolor'>

IF I were Codemasters, I would sue them for trademark infringement conflict.

As an aside note: Look what it says on the bottom of that page:

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This game contains:

Violence: Damage to Realistic Objects<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif

Shivvers! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 16 2003,14:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My theory is OFP2 = Vietnam

Why?

Well for one, remember the Mod - Operation Vietnam?

It had 3 team members, these guys:

david.jpg (First for music, now director BIA)

bart.jpg

joris.jpg

Now they work for bis tounge.gif

The mod is now mia.

You say, pretty lame connection...

I also saw a pcgamer article with a rumor ofp2 was vietnam. (I'll try and find it)

Then look at the TV, vietnam era.

I need sleep tounge.gifcrazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*cough* You have no idea how close you are my friend wink.gif