Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2 news

Looks great! wow_o.gif

Hope you make the doors on the Mi's close on taking off, would be nice smile_o.gif

if you could make new animation on the rear door would be cool

cant wait to fly these things around biggrin_o.gif

I second that motion!

I second that motion!

And I third (  rock.gif  ) it!  smile_o.gif

What are the differences apart from the nice new textures? I notice that the nosewheel is finally more than just a picture smile_o.gif It's in 3D now smile_o.gif

The Mi-8's look great!

And I love the fact that you've adopted 'Aerolinie Nogova' for one of the colorschemes!

But I ask, are you going to change the interior from a military interior to perhaps a more civilianised look. I know that all Mi-8's are easily convertable to military config, but I just think it would add that extra touch of class to the addon.

But it's up to you of course, as to whether it's worth changing the interior.

Cheers and regards smile_o.gif

Did you talk to Supah about perhaps cooperating on a Nogovan airline colour scheme? It would have been nice if you'd looked at his textures...He's making a YAK-40 and will be releasing one (hopefully ) in Nogovan airline colours and he's been experimenting with various colour schemes. Now he will have to use your Aerolinie Nogova scheme if his Codling is to fit in with your Hip  sad_o.gif

Hmmm...bad luck. I agreed with Jennik on Airlines cammo, he was discussing it on different forum. So when I made all of those military Hip textures, I tried to make passanger cammo as close as possible to cammo which was presented on that thread. But could be easily modified according to changes which will be needed.

Those Hips has new model made by MAA and main textures by me.

Concerning seats, Jennik will make passanger seat to this Mi-8 according to his seats from L-410.

Hmmm...bad luck. I agreed with Jennik on Airlines cammo, he was discussing it on different forum. So when I made all of those military Hip textures, I tried to make passanger cammo as close as possible to cammo which was presented on that thread. But could be easily modified according to changes which will be needed.

Those Hips has new model made by MAA and main textures by me.

Concerning seats, Jennik will make passanger seat to this Mi-8 according to his seats from L-410.

Hi bobby, me and jennik were discussing the colourscheme in the Yak40 Codling thread smile_o.gif If you want to talk or want more info on the colourscheme we talked about feel free to contact me. I also have a larger version of the nogovan flag which i used to make the Yak-40 textures . I could get that too you smile_o.gif Dont know if you use MSN but my adres is supah@chaotic.nl

Those are updated BIS models. I made some improvements, change details, texture maping, ... and lods are better tweaked...

There are some differences between MI-8s and M-17s (tail rotor, engine covers (not at the first pics)), armament,....)

If I will find little bit of free time I update civil model (seats, closed doors,...). But I'm very busy with completing of MOD atm sad_o.gif

Pics of Mi-8MBT-2 (used in Afghanistan) with adden engine covers and functional machinegun

csla2_hip14.jpg

IIRC the machinegun is mounted in the nose, and is aimed from a seat in front of the pilot and copilot, not on a turret like you've made it, but that's just a minor difference...Good work smile_o.gif

Stop teasing us with these pictures of your COMPLETED addon! RELEASE 'EM ALREADY!!!!! I'm so sick of seeing awesome looking addons that are already finished, having screenshots posted of them to get our mouths watering, and making us wait for months! I would rather post something more positive, since these planes look simply incredible... but for gods sake RELEASE THEM!!!

Time to release of CSLA mod is counted not in weeks but in days.

Goody! tounge_o.gif

Time to release of CSLA mod is counted not in weeks but in days.

Great news, I've got my 56k modem nicely warmed up ready for it smile_o.gif

How big a download is it likely to be i.e how many days am I going to be unable to use the phone whilst it downloads? wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Great news, I've got my 56k modem nicely warmed up ready for it

I do too smile_o.gif !

Quote[/b] ]Time to release of CSLA mod is counted not in weeks but in days.

6? 3? 1 wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif ?