Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2 news

If they are, try to make them auto-retract like with the BAS Mi-24. It removes one pointless action from the menu smile_o.gif .

When I look at your's another excellent addons ...like L-410 , PT-76 , UAZ-469 or OT-64 its not looks good. Like addon from 2002 or early 2003

like this

6ZAFANA.JPG

7ZAFANA.JPG

looks nice biggrin_o.gif

the problem with doors and wheels opening at a certain level is that i fly at 1 or 2 meters of the ground tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]the problem with doors and wheels opening at a certain level is that i fly at 1 or 2 meters of the ground

I fly at 10 biggrin_o.gif . Besides, island makers can easily prevent you from flying that low, simply by using the Region tool in WrpTool biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gifblues.gif .

Pics of another versions and russian version will be added in few days...

cool biggrin_o.gif

but i fly real low so AA fire cant get me biggrin_o.gif the higest i fly at is 50 so it gets anoying

very nice MAA and cant wait for the mod

@ Silesian:

We don't want waste time for create vehicles which are already done...

Camo on those hinds are created according to real helos used in Czechoslovakian Army ...

Many people have the same problem - time . Its why I can't finish many of my textures. Yours problem it's that you made too good looking addon  wink_o.gif  . I can't wait for it .

Ps.

But maybe textures in higer resolution will be better for this Hind.

Textures on Hinds (and on most of CSLA models) are 512x512 and on HIP are 1024... I think that higer resolutions are useless.

Yes... time is big enemy for addonmakers sad_o.gif

I need 48 hours per day smile_o.gif

one thing more Maa are those MI-24 going to have opening doors animation rock.gif in this release or you going to do that in future update.

Opening doors and new models on most aircraft should be released in an update I believe.

Quote[/b] ]Yes... time is big enemy for addonmakers

I managed to fit in a lot of time during the Christmas break. I think I may have worked for about 15 hours one day biggrin_o.gif .

one thing more Maa are those MI-24 going to have opening doors animation rock.gif in this release or you going to do that in future update.

That old model is hard to update with cool features beacuse it has simply model sad_o.gif I think that create new model is better ...

Landing gear possibility is hard to add, because that model has unrealistic modeled back of hull and gear is in wrong place sad_o.gif

I don't know how BAS added foldable gears sad_o.gif I think that it is solved via hidden selections.

Any progress report on how the CSLA team is overcoming the delays that prevent the mod's release a few weeks ago? rock.gif

Another 2 versions of Mi-24V

CSLA Mi-24V "Tiger"

csla_hind_03.jpg

csla_hind_04.jpg

real version....

csla_hind_03_real.jpg

RUS Mi-24 Hind-F with GhS-23 machinegun at right side...

csla_hind_06.jpg

csla_hind_05.jpg

@theavonlady:

We are working on lost english traslation now. I hope that it takes 1-2 weeks and MOD will be ready for release...

CSLA Mi-24V "Tiger"

sad_o.gif and one more littel in the pic of russian version the emblemats are to high hope you can fix it till release smile_o.gif

CSLA Mi-24V "Tiger"

sad_o.gif   and one more littel in the pic of russian version the emblemats are to high hope you can fix it till release smile_o.gif

Sure thing ....... no problem smile_o.gif

2da_ofp_man: Concerning pilot's doors - Czech Mi-24s definitely HAVE pilot doors on the right side of the cockpit. smile_o.gif

They shouldn't be on left of course.

I don't know how BAS added foldable gears sad_o.gif  I think that it is solved via hidden selections.

Yup wink_o.gif

Very nice work on the Mi-24's! Looking really sharp, I really like the Mi-24V "Tiger" version. What weapons does the real one in CSLA service use?

Pilot doors on both sides is fixed... now are doors only on one side smile_o.gif

I solved gear problem. I found way how to create animated gear on that model. But it is inpossible to make it fully realistic (move gear to back and then up). I can only make gear moving up and then closing gear doors.

That sounds good! It doesn't matter to me if they move realistically aslong as I don't have to fly with the gears down wich looks really silly to be honest! Good job on that smile_o.gif