Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2 news

I apologize for writing in czech, i was probably too tired and pushed reply instead of private msg ...

sorry for being total idiot ...

Thanx for nice words smile_o.gif nice to read it.....Concerning PT-76 and OT62, I made interiors according to real vehicles with minimum of compromises...If you enter real vehicle you would not be lost....:)

Concerning PT-76 and OT62, I made interiors according to real vehicles with minimum of compromises...If you enter real vehicle you would not be lost....:)

/avon roams the streets looking for unlocked czech armored vehicles

Hows the slowdown/lag when inside?

And also for the zoom gunner view?

They look great but that usually comes with a price.

@Avon: PT76 and OT62 could be seen in Latrun as well smile_o.gif

@CanadianTerror: One of our priorities is major optimalization of our models together with maximal level of detail. Our models have min.6-8 resolution LODs and number of vertexes in interior is not substantionally higher than in official models. We use high quality textures to reduce needed amount of vertexes. Our main aim is make our mod playable even on average machines...

How do you think I collected materials for interior making ;) and took photos....I did not have problem to persuade people to get in...and you are girl, so you have more "weapons" to use...:)

Offtopic: three years ago I made nice diorama with Merk Mk.2. Big fan of this beast.

Sure, soldiers use to be horny biggrin_o.gif ....So it is not a problem to get in the APC (for a girl) but problem could be how to get out tounge_o.gif

Excellent work on the textures and models, looking forward to the release of this mod!

Especially looking forward to the PT76 would fit in with the NVA in 'Nam very well (eg PT76's were used by the NVA in the attck on Lang Vei Special Forces camp in 1968).

SelectThis

CSLA para and Aeroflot civil versions of L-410 are done!

csla2_l410_28w.jpg

more pics at our page.....

Cool! smile_o.gif looking good. I thought aeroflot had blue planes. The red makes it look like interflug (the east german airline) smile_o.gif

L410_bok2v.jpg

L-410UVP_02.jpg

L-410UVP_07.jpg

It is possible in both color scheme variants, the czech airlines (CSA) will be in blue:-)

The plane looks great but is it possible to add a animated door ? That you can walk in the plane. biggrin_o.gif

The plane looks great but is it possible to add a animated door ? That you can walk in the plane.  biggrin_o.gif

Mayby in future updates...

It requires remodeling of the plane:-(

1. L-410 UVP T - CSLA para version (16 cargo)- finished

2. L-410 UVP - Aeroflot version (19 cargo)- finished

3. L-410 UVP - FIA version (24 cargo)- 80%

4. L-410 UVP E - civil para version "Skydiver" (16 cargo)- 80%

5. L-410 UVP - CSLA transport version (19 cargo)- 90%

6. L-410 UVP - Special forces version (8 cargo)- 50%

Mayby some other versions will follow these variants, I like this plane so much and texture modifications are more easer to complete once you have the model finished:-)

There will be also posibility to change national margins by SetObjectTexture feature and make more version by that way...

All presented addons will be released only include MOD in december.

All presented addons will be released only include MOD in december.

How are you going to release the mod? I suggest you release it to as many flashpoint websites as possible so that mirrors can be set up quickly, thus noone takes the bandwidth hit really hard.