max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I hope RHS will make one of these bad guys -GAZ 2330 "Tigr"-

I hope RHS will make one of these bad guys -GAZ 2330 "Tigr"-
If you're willing to accept an unarmed Vodnik in place of a Tigr (since the Vodnik is a modified derivative of the Tigr) then the Vodnik (Ambulance) from Arma 2 could be ported to stand in (pending reskin of course) for a Tigr...

If you're willing to accept an unarmed Vodnik in place of a Tigr (since the Vodnik is a modified derivative of the Tigr) then the Vodnik (Ambulance) from Arma 2 could be ported to stand in (pending reskin of course) for a Tigr...

I accept also a vodnik but my modding skills are not the best at the moment so i have to wait till smb release sth :icon_neutral:

tigr will be featured by rhs (courtesy to abs)

For what it's worth, the Arma 2 sources release includes the unarmed medevac ambulance Vodnik and two armed Vodniks with rooftop MGs (one has front and rear-facing pintle-mounted PKTs, the other has a BPPU turret with a KPVT 14.5 mm HMG), so you don't need to create whole new Vodnik models. :D Likewise, they come with configs, driver and gunner's anims, material files, and a glass_armored.BISURF, all in the unbinarized data files; you can find textures, map icons, and sounds in the binarized data files.

A lot of the porting would be changes/corrections to the unbinarized files for Arma 3 compatibility, mainly in the configs, instead of having to come up with new stuff from scratch. :) The model and material files would also need to have their file paths point towards the new texture locations, and in the model's case the new material files' locations as well.

I would be great if someone could take the time to work on making the models for the FN MINIMI Mk3, both the 5.56 and 7.62 versions of the machine guns. With that said, it would also be appreciated if a 6.5mm version of the gun could be made too. It's a bit of a shame that of there aren't 6.5mm versions of many of the weapons made by modders.

http://www.fnherstal.com/primary-menu/products-capabilities/machine-guns/general/product/306/233/306/2/_/fn-minimiR-556-mk3.html (This is version of the Mk3 should be used for the 6.5mm model)

http://www.fnherstal.com/primary-menu/products-capabilities/machine-guns/general/product/306/233/306/2/_/fn-minimiR-762-mk3.html

i didn't see it in here so would be nice to see a good looking

UH-1N

Now with Marines UH-1Ns i belive they have on left Side a M3(High ROF) M2 and right side M134 Minigun, also they carry i think 14 2.75-inch (70 mm) Rockets,

also a Transport and Medevac version.

Could somebody port the weapons from the SOTG pack in A2. They're badass and we need something badass looking to carry.

arma2oa_2013-04-17_11-01-52-62_4.jpgarma2oa_2013-04-17_11-01-52-61_4.jpg

I dont know if its possible but Ive seen some SF pictures and I notice that the guys usually mis-match their trousers and tops so say like a DPM 95 trousers, and then a Urban top, would it be possible to make a script so you can mix match clothing? essentially splitting Ammoboxe uniforms from 1 whole piece into 2 separate sections :)

I dont know if its possible but Ive seen some SF pictures and I notice that the guys usually mis-match their trousers and tops so say like a DPM 95 trousers, and then a Urban top, would it be possible to make a script so you can mix match clothing? essentially splitting Ammoboxe uniforms from 1 whole piece into 2 separate sections :)

It's possible... If you look in the character tutorial thread (in the editing section of the A3 forum) you should find all the information you need.

Hi guys i was looking on aramholic about a month ago and i found a ford victoria crown.

I didn't download it at the time and now i wish i had as i could really do with one does anyone know where i can get the download link ?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys i was looking on aramholic about a month ago and i found a ford victoria crown.

I didn't download it at the time and now i wish i had as i could really do with one does anyone know where i can get the download link ?

Thanks in advance

It was an illegal port as I recall and Armaholic took it down.

it would be cool if someone could add some dispersion in the miniguns and other turret based weapons

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew about some scope mod more suitable for SPR's. Thinking of something along the lines of 10x zoom at the most (maybe gradual zoom from 3.5 like the Leupold Mark 4). As far as I'm aware the RCO etc are 4x even though it says 10x in the tooltip. Cheers

EDIT: Basically looking for something in between of the RCO and the SOS.

Edited by Strayfire

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew about some scope mod more suitable for SPR's. Thinking of something along the lines of 10x zoom at the most (maybe gradual zoom from 3.5 like the Leupold Mark 4). As far as I'm aware the RCO etc are 4x even though it says 10x in the tooltip. Cheers

FHQ accessories with ASDG Joint rails has a Leupold Mk4

FHQ accessories with ASDG Joint rails has a Leupold Mk4

It's 6-20x... Don't really have to be a Leupold. I'm trying to change the values of the vanilla SOS myself, but it seems my talents in the modding department are on leave without pay :)

Would it be possible to make an entire campaign based on the Original storyline of ARMA 3? Y'know back when Altis was a Greek island and CSAT was Iran? Assuming ofcourse BIS lets us see the original script of the game.

Would it be possible to make an entire campaign based on the Original storyline of ARMA 3? Y'know back when Altis was a Greek island and CSAT was Iran? Assuming ofcourse BIS lets us see the original script of the game.

it is, CSAT is allied with China, and is comprised of middle east countries, iran being the most contributing

Hey. I wanted to know what are some of the best mods for increasing realism with the game. I know ACE isn't here, so a huge hole has been left open. I figure some addons take its place, but if I've missed any, be it for something that ACE has done before, or something that makes the game more realistic, please tell me. I'm using the following:

- ASR Appendix

- ASR AI

- bCombat (is this or FFIS better?)

- Real Armor (I know ACE didn't have something like this, as this mod tries to deal away with the point system entirely for vehicles)

- TMR Modular Realism

- TPW MODS

- XMedSys (I know there are a few other mods regarding healing, but this one is closest to ACE, and by that I mean it is realistic but not overtly complex)

Have I missed any?