max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Hey there, I was wondering if you guys knew how to get ahold of these guns in ARMA 3. I would really be thankful if you guys could help out.

• SMAW
  • AT4
  • HUMVEE
  • AAV
  • LAV

Edited by HoffmanUSMC

First, none of those are guns: The AT4 and SMAW are launchers, the Humvee and LAV are wheeled vehicles, and the AAV is a tracked vehicle. Second, right now you'd have to wait for a mod, although if you were to learn how to create Arma mods I can point you to source files (OA here).

Models (P3D), material files (RVMAT), configs (model.CFG, config.CPP, sometimes *.HPP), and animations (RTM) can be found in the former, while the textures (PAA) and sounds (WSS) can be found in the latter, while the models must be edited for the new proxy, texture, and material file paths, and the config.cpp (and corresponding .hpp files if need be) and model.cfg would need to be their entries edited for Arma 3 compatibility.

- Realistic Grenade Throwing (Like in AA2 & AA3 for ex.)

- Door Charges (Which are actually useable for door breaching)

- Door Interaction & Breaching (Kicking in doors etc)

Are lacking, imo.

Also: ACR / Magpul Masada :D

Hey there, I was wondering if you guys knew how to get ahold of these guns in ARMA 3. I would really be thankful if you guys could help out.

• SMAW
  • AT4
  • HUMVEE
  • AAV
  • LAV

most of those are going to be in the N-B USMC mod me and Atin have been making, (SMAW is already in and highly deadly, as usual) and Atin is working on the AAV, and something you might like, the AH-1Z is near complete

It would be awesome if someone would convert the AH-64 Longbow by Franze to Arma 3! Instead of having to use AiA.

It would be awesome if someone would convert the AH-64 Longbow by Franze to Arma 3! Instead of having to use AiA.

You dont have to use AiA for the AH-64D mod, just replace the controls pbo file by the Arma 3 one available for download.

You dont have to use AiA for the AH-64D mod, just replace the controls pbo file by the Arma 3 one available for download.

Would you be able to guide me through installiation because everything I have tried hasnt worked it would be so helpful unless you know of a video or a how to page on how to do it.

Thanks,

That someone can only be Franze and Nod. But both have said they have no immediate interest in converting it for A3, maybe after the TKOH version is out...

Here (http://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/1wb1fo/coding_help_needed_rewritten_ai_mod_need_skilled/) is a link to my post with some more information, but basically I know the theory but I need skilled SQF programmers to help me implement a new AI system (mod) following the LIDA model of cognitive computing. It would be an extreme endeavor since the LIDA model has never been implemented in such a way, or rather any implementations at all. Email me at s3kshun61@gmail.com if you are interested and believe you have the skill necessary to work on this project! Also please visit the reddit post I made as it has a link to an intro paper.

Can you add me on steam so I can get the pack asap? Thanks!

the public alpha is on February 1st, so just hold on

Is there and addon/script for Arma 3 that shows the unit soldier speed (walking/running/etc) on screen? like the DAGR from Arma 2. Is only for testing purpose, not for sim really.

Full body (or adding legwraps to) ghillie suits. Apparently a full body version existed/exists in the code somewhere as evidenced by this discontinued project. Current suits in the game are situational at best and this would bring more practical use back into the fold.

A one point sling that holds your rifle at low ready when you switch to pistol, and switch to pistol while moving. This

needs to happen.

I want to see the full face mask from DayZ imported to A3! And on another topic;the Huey helicopter also .It flies sooo much better than vanilla A3`s.:bounce3:

Maybe strait imported from ACE.They had a truly good simulation of a gasmask....very convinceing:p

Edited by Teddybear1

I really hope someone makes a vehicle pack for FIA. It's kind funny to me that FIA complete lack of any fighting vehicles other than technical.

Even NAPA, Takis and Chedaki from A2 were more capable than FIA. (At least NAPA had Chedaki had some outdated armors.)

I hope someone soon will port vehicles from A2, and reskin it to fit new terrain....

A high quality HK416 would be very much appreciated. :) preferably a couple variants with different textures (Black, Sand, Olive-greenish, AOR1, etc)

If possible, make it compatible with ASDG Joint Rails !

http://25.media.tumblr.com/67551eab9d1a0631f0daa71a30cf7d38/tumblr_mwhgmnmJdA1skaxu8o1_1280.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6Fbf0yt4F9Y/TfY6vJ-zGsI/AAAAAAAAAD0/2_T-HCK3PQk/s1600/hk416.png

http://gyazo.com/167ad2e4b81cca96c7d749c2f6114b1f.png

@ ItsThomas : There are already multiple HK416 mods for Arma 3, did you consider them to not be high quality enough?

@ ItsThomas : There are already multiple HK416 mods for Arma 3, did you consider them to not be high quality enough?

AFAIK there's 3 out there;

-1 is part of a huge pack with all kinds of weapons I'm not interested in.

-1 lacks in quality.

-1 lacks fixes from the author. the weapon sights are put way to far to the front. the author does not want to change that.

I know people are going to hate me for this, but i want a zombie mod like the infection mod for arma 2 like EinherJ's Infection (Light zombie addon). i just find it fun driving around at night running them over in vehicles and now with the ragdolls......:cool: