max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Haven't read every page, so don't know if it's asked already.

There's enough zombie mods out and/or being created (playing breaking point myself). But I sometimes have this urge to just create an "everything going to hell" mission between zombies and an army.

To my suprise there is no zombie addon yet (and I have not found a way of using the breaking point zombies for instance in a normal arma launch). I remember for ofp that I had a simple zombie addon that gave me zombies in the editor, and a module that spawned them when I was nearby (allowing for awesome last stand battles between a lot of guns vs a lot of teeth:P)

So obviously my suggestion is...zombies:P (Ooh dear...I'm that guy). Or if anyone knows a way to let me port them from a mod or anything, would be welcome too^^

"And, IIRC, there are a few mods out there for the Marines. I know at least two."

If you would please read my post you would understand that none of them are correct.

There's a new one being made complete with vehicles etc

"And, IIRC, there are a few mods out there for the Marines. I know at least two."

If you would please read my post you would understand that none of them are correct.

Johnny you gotta take notice that if im not mistaking even the Marines are switching over to Crye gear, in fact i just looked it up Crye makes the FROG uniforms so it makes logical sense that most mods will use the Pads on them, even the USMC mod i am making with Atin is using the Default NATO combat fatigues. and also dont offer to pay modders just to make a mod how you want it, i believe its against the forum rules. us addon creators work hard on our projects and cant simply port everything over just because one guy said so. And so far you have been only disrespecting those who made USMC mods before my team's and you just got to accept we cant do everything under one guys wants.

on the Addon request part however,

Can someone make a Limo for PMC missions :p

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:23 ----------

another request

i want something like the mutants from Namalsk, idc if zombies or not

Planes, more planes!

Jets but also civilian aircrafts, there already is a 737 and a 747 but I want moar!!!! :)

A340/A330 A318/319/320/321 would be awesome! just to give Altis Airport a nice touch!

Planes, more planes!

Jets but also civilian aircrafts, there already is a 737 and a 747 but I want moar!!!! :)

A340/A330 A318/319/320/321 would be awesome! just to give Altis Airport a nice touch!

Have you seen the CJM mod? I think they've got a lot of what you want. Not all of the models, but it's got some Airbuses coming.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?171865-CJM-Civilian-Jets-Mod

In addition to what TheEvanCat said, the Maritime Patrol Aircraft (MPA) versions of the A319 and A320 were already done for Arma (CheyenneAH56 and Philip Taylor) and Arma 2 (konyo). :)

I don't know if it has been requested before, but I hope someone will create a flag-pack consisting of all ArmA titles their flags that were available in their respective games into a single bunch for Arma3.

And please, not just those flags, but if deemed practicable, all national flags of the real world. (estimated to be some 210+ in number) I know it's alot to ask for, but it's greatly appreciated if done. So thank you very much! :)

In ArmA Armed Assault, ArmA II, ArmA III, all the forests are little bit too simple. There's just trees standing around there, not so much smaller vegetation. There should be saplings, bushes, stones, fallen trees and especially MOSS. Land texture should be green and the land should be more uneven. You know what do I mean. If you start thinkin about that what are forests in real life like, you see there's huge difference to ArmA like forests. Map could be about half of the Stratis size, so it would be more performance friendly.

So if there's anyone intrested or/and able to do this, I'm sure there would be need for this kind of map! OR if you've already seen/heard of this kind of map, I'd like to know about it.

Thank you! :o

In ArmA Armed Assault, ArmA II, ArmA III, all the forests are little bit too simple. There's just trees standing around there, not so much smaller vegetation. There should be saplings, bushes, stones, fallen trees and especially MOSS. Land texture should be green and the land should be more uneven. You know what do I mean. If you start thinkin about that what are forests in real life like, you see there's huge difference to ArmA like forests. Map could be about half of the Stratis size, so it would be more performance friendly.

So if there's anyone intrested or/and able to do this, I'm sure there would be need for this kind of map! OR if you've already seen/heard of this kind of map, I'd like to know about it.

Thank you! :o

Well, Arma forests are based out of a Grecian/Mediterranean forest thing, which look like this:

messinia-peloponnese-300.jpg

But if there is a map in somewhere else I'm sure people would be doing that.

Why no Hawaiian islands?

"Kahoolawe" Area (116.46 km²)......................... "Niihau" Area (180 km2)

320px-Kahoolawe_-_Map_of_the_Administrative_Divisions.jpg320px-Niihau_sep_2007.jpg

320px-Haleakala_and_Kahoolawe.jpg

320px-Starr_030731-0121_Prosopis_pallida.jpg

Well, Arma forests are based out of a Grecian/Mediterranean forest thing, which look like this:

http://www.hellas-guide.com/eco_tourism/images/messinia-peloponnese-300.jpg

But if there is a map in somewhere else I'm sure people would be doing that.

Well yes, that's a good point. But still there's something missing. Especially in ArmA II forests, wich is based on eastern europe like terrain. Well, still regardless of that how realistic they actually are etc, I'd like to see a more detailed and dense forests in ArmA 3 or ArmA 2. Branches, rocks, saplings, bushes and different types of small plantation.

Also.. I'd be glad to have winter warfare in ArmA 3. New kind of lighting, SMOOTH snow (not lumpy like in ArmA II mods), .. I'm already familiar with CWR2 and some smaller snow mods. I'd love to see Bohemia Interactive making winter warfare in ArmA series by themselves.

But anyways, thank you for your answer! :)

Does anyone know where I could get a quality H&K pack, something like the MK18 M4, the detail is extreme, and most of the H&K stuff I see is arma 2 imports, or something put together in a day.

I would love to see a G36 (C, and MG) and some H&K pistols.

I just found out about the Sig MPX submachine gun. Even though SMG's are not really all that useful in arma, its good to have them especially now that the CQB is easier in this game.

So yeah I would like to see this gun in A3 someday, hope someone gives it a shot.

Hey anyone have the skill to make this F-35 match its actual colors with Better lights and have the neon green lights on the plane added?

F-35 link

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24168

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/morolesnick/F-35-ED-night_zpsf41d5a41.jpg

You'd have to talk to the creator about it. You can't just steal his work, recolor it, and repost it.

You'd have to talk to the creator about it. You can't just steal his work, recolor it, and repost it.

i am not stealing his work just wanna get a reskin mod for the jet. Creator only knows how to port it over... no clue how to work missiles and lights and reskin on the plane... missiles stay outside the plane and doors dont open to launch its payload.... this f-35 can be god if someone with better skills got there hands on it. i am trying to contact him to see if i can do this to the plane but i have not gotten a reply back in 2 weeks... F-35 is my fav plane and the Skin on the plane and lights are terrible... needs the actual specs of the plane lol

The Guy who ported the F35(chortles) is still working on it so be patient!

...someone with better skills...

Maybe make it yourself if you think the actual port is made by a Person with too few skill

The Guy who ported the F35(chortles) is still working on it so be patient!

Maybe make it yourself if you think the actual port is made by a Person with too few skill

jesus christ no reason for u guys to get so emotional over this. i dont have the skill to fix it but i found someone who is gonna reskin and add neon lights u see in the pic and hes gonna fix the other lights on the plane.