max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

hello dear Modders

It might be to much to ask for,or even a stupid question.

but could somebody please retexture MK18 in black?

I have already asked for creating one, ACC group. But they aiming for real and our time army so concept is not what thay want, they said mayby in future they will do it, so don t expect it any soon. Also you can try to ask some modders.

And like Kaxii said, this should be in the request section - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148719-ARMA-3-Addon-Request-Thread

I just thought I would re strike up a conversation the community had back in 2011 about a Biological weapons mod. Sparked back up in my head from watching the movie Outbreak tonight on HBO and what's happening in Africa with Ebola right now. I want to see if a mod like this wouldn't be useful still for mission making?

I was thinking if there was a way you could let your soldiers in game get sick slowly. In a sense like DayZ when you catch a cold and it progressively gets worse unless you have a MOPP suite on. Just a interesting discussion. I do not know how to mod or I would work on this. May learn to see if I could make something like this. Anyways just a thought guys. Good day.

Edited by navy198523

A discussion is different from requesting a mod!. But where there is poverty there is disease this is not only for Africa but counts for any place in the world. They will mutate, resurface and kill anything in their path like any other organism in the world. A mod about this would be most interesting. Some things you can already find:

-Hazmat suits (by Icewindo)

-NBC Scout vehicle (DAFmod)

-Gasmasks (ACE)

-Chemical strike (EVO mission)

-S.T.A.L.K.E.R (mod)

This is my suggestion for the map symbols; I hope everyone will take a look at it because I feel this would make players who are sticklers for quick concise information on the map, like me, very happy.

Basically you would have 10 save slots for your most commonly used symbols. Along with the symbols you can also save what color and what text are accompanied with them by simply typing in the text, picking the color and dragging the symbol to an a empty slot. (Sort of like how the inventory works.)

30xipmf.png

OPERATION:

1: Open the map and double click on the spot you would like to mark as you normally would.

2: Simply use the up and down arrows like normal to change the symbol.

3: Choose the color by clicking on it with your mouse cursor.

4: If you'd like to save text with the symbol, simply type what you want in the text bar. *If you don't want text then just leave the text bar empty.*

5: Once you have everything set up, simply move your cursor over to the big symbol and drag it to an empty slot. SAVING A SYMBOL ONLY REQUIRES YOU TO DRAG IT TO AN EMPTY SAVE SLOT.

6: To place the symbol you just made on the part of the map you double clicked on just hit OK as you normally would.

*If you only want to save symbols BUT NOT PLACE A MARKER on the map at that time you would simply hit CANCEL to close the window after you've dragged your symbols to the save slots.*

7: To clear a save slot you must move the cursor over the slot and press the DELETE key. *Simply dragging a different symbol over a filled slot WILL NOT replace it.* This is to prevent accidental replacement during "Oh crap I'm getting shot!" combat.

Please can somebody with a lot more skill and talent than myself create a mod that improves AI helicopter skills, it breaks me how long it takes for the pilot to land, especially under fire, also having choppers unload 2 at a time instead of one would be a nice improvement so it's not sat on the deck too long

I need really an GMC Yukon(or another SUV, in black) with a minigun on the top

http://prometheus.med.utah.edu/~bwjones/wp-content/uploads/iblog/Dillon%20minigun%20on%20truck.jpg (270 kB)

and a Hawker 900XP Jet:

vfwiueat.wjo.jpg

a stretch limo(black):

2013_GMFleet_960x510_Cadillac_Professional_exterior_12KTFLXT239.jpg

Bell 407 Helicopter(black):

mid-Bell-407-0.jpg

Hope any modder can help me with these ideas :) really need the vehicles for a mission:cool:

How about adding official greek army (speaking greek language) turkish army and an aegean crisis campaign with the NATO stepping up to "help" ? Nuclear bombs could also be involved... Just an idea... that could be very cool

I am very disappointed with the short campaign. I was one of the first to purchase ARMA 3 from the alpha stages. I saw a greek island, greek cities... graffiti in greek language on the buildings, ammo boxes marked in greek and strangely no one talking greek... no greek army... nothing. The campaign is very short and feels very "empty" like the story doesn't end up. BIS is a lot better than this. Please consider my idea. It would make a lot of people happy. THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Edited by ianthapo
added more

How about adding official greek army (speaking greek language) turkish army and an aegean crisis campaign with the NATO stepping up to "help" ? Nuclear bombs could also be involved... Just an idea... that could be very cool

I am very disappointed with the short campaign. I was one of the first to purchase ARMA 3 from the alpha stages. I saw a greek island, greek cities... graffiti in greek language on the buildings, ammo boxes marked in greek and strangely no one talking greek... no greek army... nothing. The campaign is very short and feels very "empty" like the story doesn't end up. BIS is a lot better than this. Please consider my idea. It would make a lot of people happy. THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

greek army is here if you want :)

Ech, lost my old account so I made a new one..

ArmA 3 brings in another type of environment into the games universe, maritime operations!

More static ship models would be awesome, from large container-haulers to small naval ships.

Kinda like the trawler that is already ingame, shame you can't walk on it or interact with it in any way.

I guess the models would work best if they functioned like buildings instead of actual vehicles.

Imagine the "anti-pirating" op's we could host with these assets.

I would do it myself but my modding experience ends with textures, sprites and configs.

~hopefully someone thinks this is a good idea~

Hi,

I'm getting quite frustrated over the science fiction game ArmA3 these days and I gave up to hope for Bohemia. I'm looking for a complete conversion back to realism and I'd appreciate any help.

I know so far of:

- Real Armor Mod

- RDS East Static Weapons Pack

- RDS East Tank Pack

- U.S Pack by craig

- UK Pack by craig

- NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons

- Russian GRU and OMON Spetsnaz - Units

- CAF Aggressors

- TPW Mods

Looking for:

- Realistic damage to people

- Complete "side" packages (US, NATO, Russians,...)

- Complete units with guns

And I'd love to see some complete package that I could use for Alive to create maps without any science fiction stuff. Like a complete side so I can still use automated spawns but suddenly we see realistic units spawning.

Any help?

Hi,

I'm getting quite frustrated over the science fiction game ArmA3 these days and I gave up to hope for Bohemia. I'm looking for a complete conversion back to realism and I'd appreciate any help.

I know so far of:

- Real Armor Mod

- RDS East Static Weapons Pack

- RDS East Tank Pack

- U.S Pack by craig

- UK Pack by craig

- NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons

- Russian GRU and OMON Spetsnaz - Units

- CAF Aggressors

- TPW Mods

Looking for:

- Realistic damage to people

- Complete "side" packages (US, NATO, Russians,...)

- Complete units with guns

And I'd love to see some complete package that I could use for Alive to create maps without any science fiction stuff. Like a complete side so I can still use automated spawns but suddenly we see realistic units spawning.

Any help?

+1

I could not uninstall Arma 2 that for the Arma 3 still no realistic units and vehicles at moment ....

I am testing several realistic maps ported from Arma 2, FATA, TORA-BORA, HAZAR KOT VALLEY, CLAFGHAN, ESBEKISTAN with Arma3MapPack....

but lack a amounts of units and vehicles is missing, .....we need contemporary units, not science fiction shit.

Edited by LDU30

Features:

-FCS (fire control system) for vehicles with realistic laser rangefinder (something like NWD FCS for A1 or ACE FCS for A2OA).

-Firing system capable of independent firing of explosives such as claymores or demolition charges (something like my CRCFS but multichanell:

) :-)

-Mod that enables high beam lights for vehicles (with possibility to switch between low and high beam).

Weapons:

-RPG-7 with variety of warheads and sight adjustment)

-Some disposables (with sight adjustments too).

-BDM (Bunker Defeat Munition) able to penetrate some walls and explode inside building also with a sight adjustment and attachments (IRL it has a rail).

-MK-19 grenade launcher (deployable).

-M2 HMG (deployable).

-Realistic mortars with MBC (Mortar Ballistic Computer) and realistic mortar sight (like in ACE2).

Hey Folks,

a nice Night Vision Google (NVG) called "Lucie" mostly used by NATO Troops would be nice for ARMA 3 or also a Light Infantry Vehicle (Special Operations) Serval used by German Tier-1 Unit KSK or the swiss Army.

Greetings

DSK-Red

Edited by DSK-Red

Hello everyone.Today when testing addon ARMA 2 Scud I found that it is operable in ARMA 3 (95 percent). No smoke at start-up rocket and visual effects in the explosion. Maybe someone will contact the author to ask him to modify the addon or take permission to do it yourself.Addon called "Gigan's Mobile Missle Launcher SCUD ". Addon last modified user under the nickname" Drew ". This addon you can find in the" ARMA 2 & OA - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE "

Hi, i would really like to see a Danish Armed Forces mod for ArmA 3. I've already found many different mods that gives me the all the weaponry and such from the danish army, but i would really like to see it in one mod. If someone could make that happen it would be pretty cool. If someone is interested, then i can help by finding what they use. :)

If we could get a mod that adds a manned weapon on top of the hunter instead of the RCWS, that'd be awesome.

you would have to wait for BI to release models, i already asked a Dev for the hunter model so we could put the A2 turrets on it and they said i had to wait

you would have to wait for BI to release models, i already asked a Dev for the hunter model so we could put the A2 turrets on it and they said i had to wait

I hmmwv could do the job even better but there is only one addon out there afaik. A complete hmmwv pack would be a dream.

I'd like to request the USS Khe Sahn to be ported over to A3 as-is. I know they just released the MLODs for it when they released the packs from A2 and A2:OA. However, I'm shite at doing configs. I can do the PhysX lod stuff, but I just need to see if someone can get it ingame for me.

I've seen people with it ingame, but that could be from the AiA which I'd like to avoid. If you or someone you know has done this already, and believe they would be willing to share, could you please PM me?

Thanks