Sign in to follow this  
OxPecker

Most wanted choppers

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ April 23 2003,10:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ April 23 2003,03wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gazelle (RAF)<span id='postcolor'>

I would much rather an Army Air Corp version, they get used a hell of a lot more...in fact...does the RAF even have Gazelles?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes the RAF use /used Gazelles.

The Falklands Mod has/is building the following helos:

Puma

Gazelle

Lynx

Sea King

UH1H Huey

Scout

The Eurotiger attack helicopter they look pretty fancy and plus Germant and France have ordered like nearly 300 a piece and Australia has ordered 25.

Also i would like one of the old westland wessex helis, based on the CH34 Choctaw used in Vietnam by the MARINES as the tailbooms would say.

It could be a 2 in 1 addon. Useful for seb nam pack 2 and some very enthusiastic British mod makers who could use them in Northern Ireland.

Eviscerator,

The RAF Gazelles were primarily training a/c. However, one (ZB627 'A'wink.gif was given an overall green finish (think GR7s for comparison) and allocated a recce task with the Odiham sqns - I took it to Corsica and various other places on task in the mid-90s.

Flettner Kolibri under costruction ! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Gripe @ 23 April 2003,02:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shashman there was an 'armed blackhawk' made by sikorsky called the s-67. It was designed as competition for the Lockheed AH-56 Cheyenne in the AAFSS (Advanced Aerial Fire Support System) competition in 1964. It was capable of transporting 15 soldiers with armament of its chin gun a 30mm cannon and various stores on its wings including up to 15 AIM-9 sidewinders. It was binned as a project when at the Farnborough airshow in England in september 1974, in front of many potential customers, while completing a roll the pilot started the manouevre too low and it crashed into the ground. Sikorsky then moved on to concentrate on the S-70 Blackhawk transport chopper we all know and love!

pics

Side view

head on

plan view

if anyone wants to model this i have more pics and details smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That isn't the helicopter I was referring to...If you read my post you'll see that I said I got the booklet about it at the nineteen ninety seven Paris airshow...Not the nineteen sixty four one smile.gif The helicopter I am referring to is a dedicated armed variant of the UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter... wink.gif

KA-60 Kasatka

5.jpg

V-22 Osprey

photo_07.jpg

More manouverable and scripted MI-26

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jahve @ 12 May 2003,12:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">KA-60 Kasatka

5.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

buttrock.gif

Lynx, and Sea King. The Sea King had to be from he Danish rescue part of the air force, and the Lynx would have to be modificed to fit the Thetis-class (FF's).

Luckely they're all comming!

This one please !

With rappeling script, lateral PK or NSV, perfect for spetnatz infiltrations !

ka-32t_1.jpg

Or this variant, also available for military duty and weaponry and with the so good looking round glassed nose.

ka-32a2_1.jpg

Guest jacobaby

Well.......

I have been playing with the brand new Mh60 series from BAS.

Now I feel I dont really wanna play with any others.

It is honestly THAT good! And thats without any extra scripted features.

biggrin.gif

TJ

wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Transfunsel @ 12 May 2003,23wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmmm....

I am surprised noone has mentioned the BO-105 until now  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

OWNs HKP-9 looks like the BO-105

REAL SHOTS

BOH-105

HKP-9

OWNs HKP-9

OWN HKP-9

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maraudeur @ 12 May 2003,18:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This one please !

http://avia.russian.ee/vertigo/foto/gallery/kamov/ka-32t_1.jpg

Or this variant, also available for military duty and weaponry and with the so good looking round glassed nose.

http://avia.russian.ee/vertigo/foto/gallery/kamov/ka-32a2_1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

/me humms a  little "hmm hmmmm hmm hmm hmmmm"

ka27_dev8.jpg

tounge.gif

very very far from completion obviously :]

Ahh MD 500s are nice, lovely controls and nice moves.

I know a farmer who's got 4 helicopters and i show him a few tricks we learn.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sole @ 14 May 2003,09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maraudeur @ 12 May 2003,18:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This one please !

http://avia.russian.ee/vertigo/foto/gallery/kamov/ka-32t_1.jpg

http://avia.russian.ee/vertigo/foto/gallery/kamov/ka-32a2_1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

/me humms a  little "hmm hmmmm hmm hmm hmmmm"

ka27_dev8.jpg

tounge.gif

very very far from completion obviously :]<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif

GREAT !

No glass at the lower nose, will this be the Ka-29 ??

Vit released a beta version of a Russian Navy Ka-25 a while back. Don't know where to get hold of it though, since Vit's site has been down since xmas.

An updated version of the Ka-25 would be great. We need more ruskie transport choppers in OFP.

Vit made a Ka-27 a while back (with an enormous polycount.. over 6000 wow.gif)

I'm working on a Ka-27 aswell, It will have more windows than showing in the screenie (including the nose windows, the basic fuselage shape's are just done).. it has no interior yet, and the exterior isn't finished either... still needs a hell of a lot of work tounge.gif

Maybe I should change it to a Ka-32, since the Ka-27 is an anti submarine helo and not much sub's around in OFP biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sole @ 14 May 2003,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Vit made a Ka-27 a while back (with an enormous polycount.. over 6000 wow.gif)

I'm working on a Ka-27 aswell, It will have more windows than showing in the screenie (including the nose windows, the basic fuselage shape's are just done).. it has no interior yet, and the exterior isn't finished either... still needs a hell of a lot of work tounge.gif

Maybe I should change it to a Ka-32, since the Ka-27 is an anti submarine helo and not much sub's around in OFP biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Change the model ?

Pleaaaaaaaaase !!!!

ka-32 ( nice but only door machinegun ) or even Ka-29 ( FLIR + missiles + rockets + canons pods + dor machinegun + troop transport but looks ugly ) smile.gif

Thank you and best wishes for the hard work to come smile.gif