ok this is a short list.

-EH-101 merlin

-yes the MI-28 havoc....up here we call it the angry mouse

-AS 332 super puma/AS 532 cougar

-CH-146 GRIFFON....I'm canadian

-sh-3/s-61 sea king

-MI-26 HALO

and the british helli...lynx??? is it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wick_105 @ Jan. 28 2003,04:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">-CH-146 GRIFFON....I'm canadian<span id='postcolor'>

Nice to see another fellow Canuck on the forum. smile.gif

Anthing but a Canadian Sea King. biggrin.gif

Right now it looks like everyone is repeating what the previous poster said

Guest ####

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RMATICH @ Jan. 27 2003,09:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would like to see those choppers that were used in the movie Flull Metal Jacket. Those hidious but powerful helicoptors. I'm suprised they were not in the SEB Nam pack 2. Here is what it looks like:

http://www.vietvet.org/images/vn/jim/h34.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

The Choctaw, my fav as well.

choctaw.jpg

Just a pic from a diorama but it rocks

The Wessex is a version with turbine engines instead of piston engines, i know there used to be a few flying out of the army base in Dhekelia, Cyprus, mainly because i saw them smile.gif although i left in the middle of 2000 and they were still flying, no idea if they are still active

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Jan. 28 2003,00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How do u expect a 13yr old kid to get all this helicopter talk? Heck i don't think i can spell it right!<span id='postcolor'>

Erm, your age does not matter, i have a 11 year old friend and he probably knows as much as Dra1n about helicopters...

Dra1n, guys, can we stick to the topic instead of flaming and saying "oh yeah, well the chopper I like is best, so there!" or similar comments.

If you must argue the merits of various choppers, do it like grownups, huh? wink.gif

Is the Kiowa Warrior above going to be a new model (or edit) with the gun modelled onto it? I assume it is. Would be very nice. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Jan. 28 2003,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Jan. 28 2003,00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How do u expect a 13yr old kid to get all this helicopter talk? Heck i don't think i can spell it right!<span id='postcolor'>

Erm, your age does not matter, i have a 11 year old friend and he probably knows as much as Dra1n about helicopters...<span id='postcolor'>

Now thats something I'd like to see!

Guest ####

The main reason I fell in love with the Choctaw was the show "Riptide" they had a pink one with sharks teeth and a nerd with a computer in the back.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Jan. 29 2003,01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">These screenies over at ofp.gamezone.cz look quite promising:

Helicopteres2.jpg

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/screenshots2/Helicopteres7.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Now that can make some very interesting OFP missions. Looks good. smile.gif

All of the Wessex's have been retired from RAF service (in july of last year), unfortunately the choctaw (or wessex) is becoming rarer and rarer, so it would be great to see it ingame...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry, I am unfamiliar with the mogadishu map- aircraft carrier- and harrier- model helicopters. <span id='postcolor'>

I coulda sworn when I first replied the topic's name was "most wanted addons". sorry.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ Jan. 29 2003,16:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry, I am unfamiliar with the mogadishu map- aircraft carrier- and harrier- model helicopters. <span id='postcolor'>

I coulda sworn when I first replied the topic's name was "most wanted addons".  sorry.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats OK dude, no harm done, I was just messing about. biggrin.gif

How do you pplz find the time to do all this? Don't you have school or something? Or don't you work like a long time? Also I want one of the siege choppers in Yuri's Revenge!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeadMeatXM2 @ Jan. 29 2003,13:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All of the Wessex's have been retired from RAF service (in july of last year), unfortunately the choctaw (or wessex) is becoming rarer and rarer, so it would be great to see it ingame...<span id='postcolor'>

I think it would fit in great with the nam mod. Anyone making one of these ugly birds?

OK, so many choppers mentioned here I am losing track what is made, in production, and not being made. If you know, please respond:

AH-64D Longbow

CH-146 Griffon

CH-3

CH-46

Choctaw

Cougar

EH-101 Merlin

Eurocopter

Gazelle

Jetranger

KA-60

Kiowa Warrior

Lynx

MI-2

MI-28 Havoc

NH-90

Pave Low

Puma

Seaking

Super Stallion

UH-34

(Sorry for any double ups and bad designations)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd certainly like to see more civi helicopters! VITs "news" copter was sub-par, we need more small civi vehicles. Mechanic was nice enough to give us all the cars we would ever need, now how about someone makes some nice helicopters and planes? <span id='postcolor'>

I so agree! I would love to see more of that stuff. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tigershark @ Jan. 28 2003,01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mmmmm,.....Kiowa warrior huh.....

You mean something like this?

OH58D-3.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>This picture is over 100kb - it's 110kb! The MOD's should be ashamed for not catching this one!</span><span style='color:red'>*</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>*</span>No pun intended to the moderators wink.gif</span> smile.gifwink.gif