Sign in to follow this  
OxPecker

Most wanted choppers

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mr. Duck @ Jan. 24 2003,12:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">? Cougar or Puma?<span id='postcolor'>

The Cougar and the Super Puma are the same aircraft.

difently the euro copter its the most badass thing out there. i beleve its called the tiger biggrin.gif and most defently the kasakata biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Jan. 24 2003,10:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">comparison.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

hmm...........A must have mouse picture! biggrin.gif

Ka-60 "Kasatka" (I just love saying that, don´t you? tounge.gif )

Mi-24 "Hind" with 12.7mm gun and retractable gear

Mi-28 "Havoc" (the chopper´s sensor "nose" looks ridiculous IMO, but it´s got firepower! )

Ka-50/Ka-52

Mi-17 with 2 less rocket pods (for balance) and one with a door machine gun.

You just can´t make any modern Russian SF missions without the Kasatka....aah, Kasatka.... biggrin.gif

I'd certainly like to see more civi helicopters! VITs "news" copter was sub-par, we need more small civi vehicles. Mechanic was nice enough to give us all the cars we would ever need, now how about someone makes some nice helicopters and planes?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Jan. 24 2003,10:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><= MH-53J - Pavelow III which BAS will be making i hope

Airwolf was coming too, but awefull quiet about that one now, it looked good from last pics i saw .... now .... nothing  sad.gif

A few civil choppers and chopper wrecks for the missionmakers !<span id='postcolor'>

The H53 pages are back on the ballistic page wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ Jan. 25 2003,19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Jan. 24 2003,10:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">comparison.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

hmm...........A must have mouse picture! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

isnt that a hamster? it has no tail, or a very small stubby one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Jan. 26 2003,00:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want a Jetranger made for our mod by a new member. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Jetrangers are crap. My Aerospatiale AS350 B2 ECUREUIL (squriell) helicopoter is almost complete.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DRa1N @ Jan. 26 2003,01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Jan. 26 2003,00:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want a Jetranger made for our mod by a new member. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Jetrangers are crap. My Aerospatiale AS350 B2 ECUREUIL (squriell) helicopoter is almost complete.<span id='postcolor'>

Do they use AS350's in the US? I didn't think so. Anyhow, Jetranger's are amazing helicopters.

Do I come from the US? Don't think so...! PLEASE PLEASE DONT ASSUME EVERYONE HERE LIVES IN THE BLOODY US. I'm sure there are AS350's used in America anyway. BTW I have worked very closely with both jetrangers, 500's r'22s and as350's and would fly and ride in an as350 ANYDAY than those other helicopters. Hell a jetranger doesn't even have a full hydraulic control system!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DRa1N @ Jan. 26 2003,02:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do I come from the US? Don't think so...! PLEASE PLEASE DONT ASSUME EVERYONE HERE LIVES IN THE BLOODY US. I'm sure there are AS350's used in America anyway. BTW I have worked very closely with both jetrangers, 500's r'22s and as350's and would fly and ride in an as350 ANYDAY than those other helicopters. Hell a jetranger doesn't even have a full hydraulic control system!<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not from the US either but my mod is set in the US. I damn right doubt it that the police use AS350's in Florida. wink.gif

I would most like to see a KA-60 Kasatka for OFP since I really think the East needs a light transport heli for SF work. I'd also like to see an Mi-2 Hoplite, an Mi-28, and an Mi-24 and KA-50 with retractable gear. smile.gif

More than likely not. But your originial post said "...they use as350's in the US"

you should be more clearer on who they are... they could be anyone and everyone else except yourself would have thought. "WTF? No as350's in the US, thats the most retarded thing i've ever heard"

Jet Ranger's are crap?

M'kay buddy boy,when the AS 350 beats it in sales, youmight be able to say that. smile.gif

ok, me and Us_marine have been  thinking of our next project, its a chopper we decided, so far we are thinkign of the EH-101. But we are leaning towards making more russian hardware.

So me and us_marine would sign up to make the KA-60. And if others would make the other choppers...then we might have most of them done.

edit: We wont start immediatly, as we have to finish the mig-29 we are working on.

cheers

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pzvg @ Jan. 26 2003,05:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jet Ranger's are crap?

M'kay buddy boy,when the AS 350 beats it in sales, youmight be able to say that. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

OMG I WONDER WHY IT BEATS IT IN SALES?confused.gif!!!!!

Because it's a CHEAP peice of crap.

It's cheaper to buy (by about a million dollars)

It's cheaper to run.

And it's cheaper to maintain.

You stick to your cheap POS helicopters...

So, if its cheaper to buy, operate, and maintain, but yet has similar performance, why I ask you is it 'a peice of crap'?

Helos I'd like:

UH-34

Super Stallion

CH-46

CH-3

hey,was the new helo useful in mpgame nowadays?or we just want to see its shape or here the firing sound in the ofp?

or do you want to make a helo compaign?

it is useless without mission makers' support.

The good addons r everywhere.but no good mp map which use these addons well. confused.gif

anyway ,any helo with a sniper can fire on it is the chopper i wish to see in da game. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Jan. 26 2003,07:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, if its cheaper to buy, operate, and maintain, but yet has similar performance, why I ask you is it 'a peice of crap'?<span id='postcolor'>

Ok dude whatever

The as350 can lift 1000kg

The jetranger can lift 480kg

the as350 can seat 6 passengers

the jetranger can seat 4 passengers

the as350 flys at 220kph

the jetranger flys at 200kph

very different performance wise.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Jan. 26 2003,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ Jan. 25 2003,19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Jan. 24 2003,10:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">comparison.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

hmm...........A must have mouse picture! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

isnt that a hamster? it has no tail, or a very small stubby one<span id='postcolor'>

It's a gerbil.

anyway , the guy holding it is pressing its belly