Sign in to follow this  
OxPecker

Most wanted choppers

hmm, I'm deffo not gonna make a rocket armed Ka-29, because I think the Ruskies need an unarmed or only MG armed chopper insteady of troop transporting gunships :]

will have a look at Ka-32 stuff, but schoolwork has higher priority the next 1.5 week sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sole @ 15 May 2003,12:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think the Ruskies need an unarmed or only MG armed chopper insteady of troop transporting gunships :]<span id='postcolor'>

I believe you're right smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tigershark @ 28 Jan. 2003,19:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh man..Riptide...now thats going back a few years.<span id='postcolor'>

Good God! Riptide biggrin.gif Us 80's kids are dating ourselves for these young guys here. That was a pretty cool show.

Why all the talk about KA-27s and KA-32s?? These are naval helicopters used for ASW and ASuW confused.gif What I would like is to see a new MI-17/-8...There are so many roles this chopper performs that it seems sad that only one is being used,and that this one is the baseline BIS model...Surely the most largely used helicopter in the world deserves more attention,no? confused.gif

I agree, we need a new, more accurate/realistic Mi-8 model

only the KA-27 is used for ASW (replaced the KA-25), the KA-29 can also be armed (it has 4 hardpoints for rocket pods etc, as far as I know), The Ka-32 is the civil model (for transport and obviously unarmed) but is also used by the military..

Sure the Mi8 is good, but there allready is one ingame (eventho its more gunship) plus, I think Red Star Studios is allready working on an Mi8 (It's on their projects list) :]

The KA-60 is my top for unarmed Ruskie choppers. The M1-17md would be great aswell!

mi-17md.jpg

Maybe even a KA-25   biggrin.gif

KA-25

KA-26 or MI34S, KA226 or YAK-24 (old banana chopper)

And how about the V-12 (MI-12)

mi-12.jpg

People just make an Hind were you can lift the gears thats all what i want! i really dont know what BIS thought about a hind with permanent lowered gears!

Hind

Hind2

Mi24P

Mi24W

Mi24p   2

MI24p    3

It just kicks ass!

Or hell just make an  KA-50/52 Hokum with rised Gear!

KA-52 Alligator

1 person tell me this chopper doesnt rule!

KA-52 Alligator

KA-50

KA-50      2

It OWNS

The KA-52 would also be nice for MP (2 seat).

Hmm i saw a screen of it Untextured some where cant remember, was is the caucasus mod?

Sxep

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sole @ 16 May 2003,23:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">only the KA-27 is used for ASW (replaced the KA-25), the KA-29 can also be armed (it has 4 hardpoints for rocket pods etc, as far as I know), The Ka-32 is the civil model (for transport and obviously unarmed) but is also used by the military..

Sure the Mi8 is good, but there allready is one ingame (eventho its more gunship) plus, I think Red Star Studios is allready working on an Mi8 (It's on their projects list) :]<span id='postcolor'>

Well you could also arm a tractor...does that mean that we want an armed tractor (and NO don't start posting crap like "yes we do tounge.gif ",etc... wink.gif )

The BIS MI-17 is not good enough...There are so many variants of the Hip that I am not satisfied with just using the baseline BIS model,which to be honest isn't particularly up to scratch confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sxep @ 18 May 2003,14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">People just make an Hind were you can lift the gears thats all what i want! i really dont know what BIS thought about a hind with permanent lowered gears!

Hind

Hind2

Mi24P

Mi24W

Mi24p   2

MI24p    3

It just kicks ass!

Or hell just make an  KA-50/52 Hokum with rised Gear!

KA-52 Alligator

1 person tell me this chopper doesnt rule!

KA-52 Alligator

KA-50

KA-50      2

It OWNS

The KA-52 would also be nice for MP (2 seat).

Hmm i saw a screen of it Untextured some where cant remember, was is the caucasus mod?

Sxep<span id='postcolor'>

i believe RSS is working on a better MI24

Guest DKM-jaguar

/me looks at all the DKM Mil Mi-28 screen shots he has..and the Eurcopter Tigre screen shots...

and laughs at all ye obseesing over american helcopters!! hahahaha!

[/end laughing]

no really..the MI28 is going to blow you away then come back for any household pets you might have.

Jaguar you got the point wink.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

i got what now? how do ya mean?

I mean that i have the same thought like you biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DKM-jaguar @ 20 May 2003,20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">/me looks at all the DKM Mil Mi-28 screen shots he has..and the Eurcopter Tigre screen shots...

and laughs at all ye obseesing over american helcopters!! hahahaha!

[/end laughing]

no really..the MI28 is going to blow you away then come back for any household pets you might have.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't see a single reference to any American choppers on this page Jaguar...Only Russian ones smile.gif