sadfrog17

ServerifyA3 - a dedicated server configuration tool

Great work! It was time to replace TADST, but I have a question: When I setup for the default folder, the program finds the missions, but not the steam mods (in hidden folder:  !workshop). It only shows the mods in the root directory of the arma server executable. How to solve it? TKS !

Not sure if just me or IF I have missed something but everytime I click on "Missions" tab the whole app freezes ( tried on several computers running Windows 10 x64 ) and when I try to rerun the software I get an error stating "One or more errors occurred. Exception cause by ThrowIfExceptional"....

ServerifyA3 1.0.1.1

• "Save Current Profile" button remembers saved profile as default and will try to restore it on next app launch now;
  • Localization Updates;
  • Attempt to fix endless mission tab loading that happens on some user PCs.

Download link: ServerifyA3 1.0.1.1 (github)

Not sure what caused mission tab freeze (no luck in bug reproduction) but try this version and tell me if problem still persists.

11 hours ago, sadfrog17 said:

ServerifyA3 1.0.1.1

• "Save Current Profile" button remembers saved profile as default and will try to restore it on next app launch now;
  • Localization Updates;
  • Attempt to fix endless mission tab loading that happens on some user PCs.

Download link: ServerifyA3 1.0.1.1 (github)

Not sure what caused mission tab freeze (no luck in bug reproduction) but try this version and tell me if problem still persists.

Initial check, fix appears to have worked thanks @sadfrog17. One very minor quick report, Edit Profile section has English "Edit button" and what appears to be Russian "cancel" button. Thanks again for continuing to work on this tool mate, much appreciated

Hello, how would I go about getting the program to grab my mods from the workshop? I was using FAST2 to run my server but was having some weird issues and I like your tool more but I already have all my mods downloaded through steam and for whatever reason they don't show up in Serverify. 

Thanks

Hi, wonderful tool. I have a problem I would like to report. In my setup, the tool cannot change the 'forcedDifficulty' param in the 'server.cfg' file. It retains whatever I choose the first time I run the tool and click 'Save'. If I change the setting in the UI to a different value, let's say I go from 'custom' to 'veteran', the 'server.cfg' file still says 'custom'.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks.