Αplion

HAFM NAVY (Ships) - v2.0

On 3/26/2021 at 7:51 PM, beno_83au said:

I haven't had this. Have you checked your spawn script to see if there's something you've done that's doing this? Perhaps spawning loops that bog everything down?

Deadman clearly stated what's wrong with mod

2 hours ago, omon said:

Deadman clearly stated what's wrong with mod

Still though, I haven't experienced it so it's not entirely unlikely that they've caused an issue. Everyone's written a bad script or two.

Hello guys, i was just wondering if there's any further plans for ships or something

On 11/3/2021 at 6:28 PM, beebah said:

Hello guys, i was just wondering if there's any further plans for ships or something

Any response?

8 minutes ago, beebah said:

Any response?

Nope ... 🙂

• Like 1

Hi here !

I'm french mapper and want to use your fabulous HAFM_Admiral / Admiral Grigorovitch-class FG !
In this ship, there are a Briefing room with boards. It's possible to apply a script for briefing on this boards ?

Hello

Little asking: Its this Mod still in Deploment or its that here already abandoned? I am try to get infos about.

My Feedback for this mod its...its nice but need many Improvements: Like Perfomence in MP i got by Shooting missels a input lagging so got the missle Back and forth for back and forth to the targets....and i think this Input lagging comes much from this mod....I hope you guys working still on this nice mod and i hope its got better if not give up. "No i not asking for any updates" i just try to make u a feedback.

The supply ships turning circle is too long
The Anti Missles i think have the Problem that they can hit some of own ship but i not shoot much of it. and its seems they not look that target?
And many more.