Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (attilauk @ 14 May 2003,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've got a couple of low level shots for ya

Gettin down in a F-15e

Huggin the floor in a harrier

A little too close!

Let me know what you think<span id='postcolor'>

Error Message!

The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ 14 May 2003,16:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">my pic that i made. I reckon its good.

Choppers.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Those tents to the right.. where did you find them?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ 14 May 2003,17:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ 14 May 2003,16:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">my pic that i made. I reckon its good.

Choppers.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Those tents to the right.. where did you find them?<span id='postcolor'>

I dunno. They were just in EMPTY > OBJECTS under US Tent

I THINK that they're from the invasion 1944 demo. But im not sure.

They look extremely WW2-esque when you use em

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ 14 May 2003,16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">..and most of them are not real actions in the game but just setups for a SS.<span id='postcolor'>

This one is from a multiplayergame:

morningfield.jpg

If you are not playing on Everon, Malden or Kolgujev, the screenshots are looking the same like placed units in the Editor.

And I see this Thread not as an competition, there are many good Pictures, also from people with "low end" Computers.

MfG Lee wink.gif

P.S. Nice PC Blackdog.

Here´s mine:

http://www.plankton.ch/lee/Barebone.jpg biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ 14 May 2003,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dunno. They were just in EMPTY > OBJECTS under US Tent

I THINK that they're from the invasion 1944 demo. But im not sure.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, it's from I44. There are two US tents in I44 and one German one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ 14 May 2003,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And I see this Thread not as an competition, there are many good Pictures, also from people with "low end" Computers.<span id='postcolor'>

Who said it was a competition ?

I saw a smiley associated to blackdog~ post you are refering to wink.gif

And i perfectly agree , some of the screenhsots i really like were made with not high textures or geometry.

For my shots, they are all set in the editor sometime with camera sometime without. And i really like to edit them and try some effects you cant do ingame.

This game is too immersive so when i play the missions i cant think about taking screenshots , that is why i prefer set them with the editor wink.gif

And i have a question , what is your OWN favorite picture , already posted or not (so you dont have to choose between other people works wink.gif )

Mine actually is this one

surprisenight.jpg

A old picture taken almost a year ago,

edited because it was to dark.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ 14 May 2003,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What plane is that?<span id='postcolor'>

I think a NAVY ghosthawk wink.gif

Don't hurt me for posting these! Thought these were quite funny:

feetkubel1.jpg

feetkubel2.jpg

feetkubel3.jpg

feetkubel4.jpg

feetkubel5.jpg

You ruin'ed my car!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 14 May 2003,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">harject2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Why the grin on your face? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ 14 May 2003,22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 14 May 2003,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">harject2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Why the grin on your face? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The feeling of crashing a 60 million dollar aircraft just HAS TO make you smile, doesn't it smile.gif

Look at his hand.

Explains the grin tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ 14 May 2003,22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ 14 May 2003,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What plane is that?<span id='postcolor'>

I think a NAVY ghosthawk  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think its just a retextured version of Kegetys Finnish Air Force Bae Hawk made to look like a T-45 Goshawk which is the US version of the Hawk fitted with arrestor hook and strenghtened undercarriage for aircraft carrier landings and takeoffs training... wink.gifbiggrin.gif

But I like it and that's the first I've seen of it....where can I get me one?

Blackdog, where can I get that HMMWV?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ 16 May 2003,01:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ 14 May 2003,22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ 14 May 2003,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What plane is that?<span id='postcolor'>

I think its just a retextured version of Kegetys Finnish Air Force Bae Hawk made to look like a T-45 Goshawk which is the US version of the Hawk fitted with arrestor hook and strenghtened undercarriage for aircraft carrier landings and takeoffs training... wink.gif  biggrin.gif

But I like it and that's the first I've seen of it....where can I get me one?<span id='postcolor'>

LoL why do you think I wink.gif

I was hoping he would come back after he did some plane(s) searching biggrin.gif Thnx for helping him :angry wink.gif

Why do you want such old addon for? are you making a ACC?

probably not confused.gif

I first have to find it on my HD(if it`s still there) Maybe I burned it away(another long search).

After finding it I need to find the readme. and hopefully there`s a adress on it pfff.....

I`ll get back at you if not someone else knows where to get it smile.gif

Look m8,no offence or anything,I think your pics are top notch,but is it really necessary to post FIVE pictures of the same thing??It only took me about 2 minutes to load the page  sad.gif          

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ 16 May 2003,06:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ 16 May 2003,01:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ 14 May 2003,22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ 14 May 2003,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What plane is that?<span id='postcolor'>

I think its just a retextured version of Kegetys Finnish Air Force Bae Hawk made to look like a T-45 Goshawk which is the US version of the Hawk fitted with arrestor hook and strenghtened undercarriage for aircraft carrier landings and takeoffs training... wink.gif  biggrin.gif

But I like it and that's the first I've seen of it....where can I get me one?<span id='postcolor'>

LoL why do you think I wink.gif

I was hoping he would come back after he did some plane(s) searching biggrin.gif Thnx for helping him :angry wink.gif

Why do you want such old addon for? are you making a ACC?

probably not confused.gif

I first have to find it on my HD(if it`s still there) Maybe I burned it away(another long search).

After finding it I need to find the readme. and hopefully there`s a adress on it pfff.....

I`ll get back at you if not someone else knows where to get it  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

A)It's a plane

B)It's a British plane

C)I haven't got it

Good enough reasons?  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 16 May 2003,04:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">npd-1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Very nice pic BD.