Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

You spelt my name wrong sad.gif... it's blackdog not wardog crazy.gif

Thanks for your comments and the way I did the harrier pic was that I told them all to turn on "landing autopilot" and it was mostly luck that I was able to get that picture smile.gif

I like Blackdog´s Pics too.

But I must agree: 1 good picture is better then 12 showing the same ting over and over again from another perspective. wink.gif

And I bet his pictures are edited, only a little bit, but edited.

Something like sharpening(invert) Photoshop Filter. tounge.gif

This one´s unedited, only resized.

Comanche.jpg

I don´t think you can get it "sharper" ingame.

MfG Lee

Swamp and BAS

2.jpg

Great Lake. Wheres a dinosaur addon when you need it? biggrin.gif

4.jpg

LoL I`ve changed the name Blackdog, I was kinda ...well whatever biggrin.gif

32767 views. The thread count for them wont go any higher!!! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ 13 May 2003,16:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">32767 views.  The thread count for them wont go any higher!!!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That particular limitation has afflicted a good number of threads in this forum and on other sites.

It is pathetic that it didn't occur to the Iconboard programmers that a signed short may not be enough to store the read counter...

"Where there is courage , there is victory"

Dont tell this to the guy in the sentry tower wink.gif

Hello.jpg

Although I like a lot of you other guy's screenshots, I must say that Sanctuary and Lee H. Oswald are my toughest competition smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 14 May 2003,04:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Although I like a lot of you other guy's screenshots, I must say that Sanctuary and Lee H. Oswald are my toughest competition smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*feels so left out* sad.gif Just because I don't have great graphix!! WAAAA!!!!! tounge.gif

100% unedited. Not even re-sized:

Combat28.jpg

m4bund.jpg

Damn, these M4's would sure look good if we had some guys with trenchcoats WINK WINK cough.

gcard1.jpg

gcard2.jpg

gcard3.jpg

My brand spankin new GF4 TI4800SE 128MB 8XAGP!

D-Day: Drop over Axis occupied French countryside.

i44_ddayc47.jpg

i44_ddaytrinite.jpg

(From Winters' new mission "We Stand Alone, Together")

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 14 May 2003,04:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Although I like a lot of you other guy's screenshots, I must say that Sanctuary and Lee H. Oswald are my toughest competition smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Oh , thanks blackdog~

But you have too much modesty , your screenshots are from another world , the "ninja pc" world that everyone is dreaming about tounge.gif .

I even have high suspicion that your photos are not from OFP but from OFP2 wink.gif

Now, for the question about my favorite photo , edited or not , i think that there are too many picture i like from a lot of people in this thread , it is really too difficult for me to take one.

It is my favorite thread from the BIS forum i must say , the only one i can visit several time.

On the eastern front.

i44_wintertiger.jpg

(From HyperBart's converted mission "I44 - Bomberman").

This guy just never quits. tounge.gif

i44_guba.jpg

(From Blake's mission "Winds Of War")

First test in the OFP world of my infamous M.W.F.A.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;st=105

Just after that screenshot , we have the regret to announce that an unsuspected accident occured leading to the entire town total destruction.

Maybe the mini nuke multiple warhead newly integrated in the M.W.F.A. tertiary artillery system plus the extra DCA flak cannon added in the last minute were a little too much instable

ProtoMWFATest.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sanctuary @ 14 May 2003,11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe the mini nuke multiple warhead newly integrated in the M.W.F.A. tertiary artillery system plus the extra DCA flak cannon added in the last minute were a little too much instable<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe it's because that notebook computer on top of the MWFA was running Windows. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 14 May 2003,10:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sanctuary @ 14 May 2003,11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe the mini nuke multiple warhead newly integrated in the M.W.F.A. tertiary artillery system plus the extra DCA flak cannon added in the last minute were a little too much instable<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe it's because that notebook computer on top of the MWFA was running Windows. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

Last screen saw on the M.W.F.A. during the test "accident"

BlueScreenofDeath.jpg

Another example of high self esteem  tounge.gif

Guess i m not alone ...

BTW Blackdog,

You take all your pics in singleplayer ?

Mine are all in MP, so quality isnt comparable due to the gfx settings in MP ( as far as i know it always takes minimal gfx settings in MP, right ? )

Cheers

Not sure if this is real combat photography but this is how we play flashpoint multiplayer in our student house (im the radio operator!wink.gif

House Faces

Just gotta say thanks to all the superb mod makers out there!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ 14 May 2003,04:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 14 May 2003,04:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Although I like a lot of you other guy's screenshots, I must say that Sanctuary and Lee H. Oswald are my toughest competition smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Another example of high self esteem  tounge.gif

Guess i m not alone ...

BTW Blackdog,

You take all your pics in singleplayer ?

Mine are all in MP, so quality isnt comparable due to the gfx settings in MP ( as far as i know it always takes minimal gfx settings in MP, right ? )

Cheers<span id='postcolor'>

I'm pretty sure it doesnt change in MP, unless you are on one of the original islands (eden, cain, abel, intro). I'm not sure about this though but I am pretty sure.

my pic that i made. I reckon its good.

Choppers.jpg

COMMENTS? THOUGHTS?

If this doesnt work, ummmm, try copying the image URL into your browser.

If that doesnt work... ummm.... hmmm

EDIT

and another.

plane.jpg

EDIT EDIT

and another.

plane2.jpg

Well I like them edited also, supergraphics are nice but they are most of the time taken in the editor or in SP and most of them are not real actions in the game but just setups for a SS.

So I think I`ll need to see all pages back to have a better view about what was the best (combat or funny situation)

shot(s)  sad.gif

*I did that when the last page was 32 or something but now I wont* biggrin.gif