Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 07 May 2003,08:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[stuff]<span id='postcolor'>

Holy crap, mang! I'm running ofp at 1600x1200 with all the tricks and doodads set to maximum, and I still can't get any of my screenies to even approach looking as good as yours! What filters are you using?? crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 07 May 2003,14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@CuteQA: You and your cult scare me man... they scare me alot - I see you on SHoP all the time... and you scare me, and Sensei too (I think)... he's afraid he just doesnt want to tell you! How did ya get that effect btw smile.gif

I built the computer myself and it cost around $1500-1750 (heh... I will be using this one for a long time.

A few days ago I bought an Audigy 2, and today I bought a GeForce 4 Ti4800 SE 128MB RAM thingy. Can't remember what exactly it was smile.gif

Also soon I plan to add another stick of ram for a total of 1024 (768 currently). Then maybe near June (my birthday, awww)... I can get a new processor (1700+ athlon xp right now).

Current screen resolution is set at 1280x1024 (both ofp and the other thing) with 32 bit color, 512x512 land textures and cockpit etc.

Once I get the new graphics card (128 mb instead of 64 mb smile.gif) I might be able to set my screen resolution to something higher for even better screenshots like 1600x1200 smile.gif

Ah what the hell I've put in 4 smiley faces already, I'll make it 6 more to make it a nice even 10.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

umm now i feel bad sad.gif

Here a couple of quick pieces of crap from me smile.gif

RandomSniper1.jpg

The next is 56 bytes over the limit sad.gif... linky.

Play OFP with 300x200 32bit resolution! biggrin.gif  tounge.gif  crazy.gif

300.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister 5 @ 08 May 2003,03:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 07 May 2003,08:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[stuff]<span id='postcolor'>

Holy crap, mang! I'm running ofp at 1600x1200 with all the tricks and doodads set to maximum, and I still can't get any of my screenies to even approach looking as good as yours! What filters are you using?? crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did you try the video option in game? smile.gif

Its been hard to take a good pic latley without showing the new delta rangers, so here's one of an abrams firing:

isle_abrams.JPG

Mister 5, as far as i understand he doesn´t use that much filters in psp for beautiful picture like this. He has a good computer and has found the optimized settings for his rig. Correct me if im wrong though smile.gif

pose2.jpg

I simply resize the image to preserve the quality (unlike some of the next ones.. but they looked better big) and make the gamma to what my ofp is set to (1.37).

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ 08 May 2003,15:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">smile.gifJapanese's favorite!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

funny biggrin.gif

A few of my dumb ol screenies

biker1.jpg

carch1.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ 08 May 2003,12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not really photography, or combat, but still:

Hilux Jump<span id='postcolor'>

not playing :/ error dowloading codec, and my friend I got the divx bundles and junk. DUnno is only a wmv file so maybe is corrupted? heh

Yeah, its uses windows media 9 codec. I just put up a normal mpeg version, its a bit bigger though, same link.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ 08 May 2003,12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not really photography, or combat, but still:

That's what I call one lucky dude wink.gif How many tries to get that right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ 09 May 2003,00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ 08 May 2003,12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not really photography, or combat, but still:

That's what I call one lucky dude wink.gif How many tries to get that right?<span id='postcolor'>

A few tries to line up the ramps, then 4 video takes, that was from the second take.

Not nearly as many tries as this one wink.gif

Camel Landing 2

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ 08 May 2003,17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ 09 May 2003,00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ 08 May 2003,12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not really photography, or combat, but still:

That's what I call one lucky dude wink.gif How many tries to get that right?<span id='postcolor'>

A few tries to line up the ramps, then 4 video takes, that was from the second take.

Not nearly as many tries as this one  wink.gif

Camel Landing 2<span id='postcolor'>

Hehe Nice landing... But whats up with the music? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ 08 May 2003,09:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">smile.gifJapanese's favorite!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What is that ship? I know the rest of the units are from the BoH mod.

QA that is the best pic yet biggrin.gif

I've still got a bunch of those Godzilla movies stashed away in my closet.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoieto @ 08 May 2003,23:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ 08 May 2003,09:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">smile.gifJapanese's favorite!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What is that ship? I know the rest of the units are from the BoH mod.<span id='postcolor'>

That's russian fast attack ship, and you can download from OFP.INFO smile.gif

here

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ 08 May 2003,09:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">smile.gifJapanese's favorite!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nice! Much love to this picture!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 08 May 2003,16:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Try opening it with Windows Media Player<span id='postcolor'>

I did use WMP 9 crazy.gif

It is one of BAS's nu projects muhahahaha cant wait lol