Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Fubar... surely:

promo.jpg

wink.gif  biggrin.gif

Another slightly different one:

littlebirds.jpg

And another... sorry about the big black bar at the bottom... couldn't get rid of summat i don't want ye to see wink.gif

convoy.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeadMeatXM2 @ 26 April 2003,20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Another slightly different one:

littlebirds.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Is that picture trying to make a statment about us being blocked out of getting things?? confused.gif

last one for today me thinks...

lbinsertion.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ 26 April 2003,13:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is that picture trying to make a statment about us being blocked out of getting things?? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nah... I would have said this one was more symbolic than that... tounge.gifcrazy.gif

trapped.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ 26 April 2003,16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Teehee there is no security guards on the other side tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah... that may be... but you are on this side on the fence tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah... that may be... but you are on this side on the fence tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>How can you be so sure? look closer... tounge.gif

donkeyguard.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister 5 @ 25 April 2003,13:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ April 25 2003,11wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister 5 @ April 25 2003,05wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's my second pic <!--emo&smile.gif :

Russian Paratroopers about to jump out of an Antonov

217kb!!<span id='postcolor'>

hehe i've posted a similiar screenshot before. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">paradrop<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Oops! crazy.gif I didn't notice it here before. I like how yours has the parachutes, I couldn't figure out how to do that...<span id='postcolor'>

just set some flying russian paras behind the static antonov. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ 26 April 2003,12:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I made Mister 5´s image a bit brighter. Royal navy: Lost in space wink.gif

navy.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

thanks!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 26 April 2003,21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">raf.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

I try to avoid killing the ground crew.

nice graphics by the way.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ 26 April 2003,22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 26 April 2003,21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">raf.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

I try to avoid killing the ground crew.

nice graphics by the way.<span id='postcolor'>

i think he killed the pilot and got inside the harrier

mh47.jpg

Don't worry if you think it looks fake, it is, fake to the bone.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister 5 @ 27 April 2003,00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Harriers attacking a Russian landing unit

171kb<span id='postcolor'>

The Russian Navy can not stand the power of FitF Harrier!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pong2cs @ 27 April 2003,01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mh47.jpg

Don't worry if you think it looks fake, it is, fake to the bone.<span id='postcolor'>

only the sun is fake but the other things are not edited are they?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ 27 April 2003,09:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pong2cs @ 27 April 2003,01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mh47.jpg

Don't worry if you think it looks fake, it is, fake to the bone.<span id='postcolor'>

only the sun is fake but the other things are not edited are they?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe some blur too?

Do not be happy too quickly when you decide that a place will be the perfect sniper nest for you ........ especially when someone from the opposing force had the same idea first wink.gif

Gotyou.jpg