Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ April 16 2003,21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is the man on the Vulcan doing?!<span id='postcolor'>

Looks like he's flicking us off.. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ April 16 2003,21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is the man on the Vulcan doing?!<span id='postcolor'>

He like´s the POWER between his legs!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

MfG Lee biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ April 16 2003,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My comeback to the thread..>300kb wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cool. When are you going to release that one, Scorpio?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ April 16 2003,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My comeback to the thread..>300kb wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

youre killing me man wow.gifwow.gif ! that chopper looks really nice!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ April 13 2003,06:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Silent Night, Deadly Night - SP Mission for OFP:Resistance<span id='postcolor'>

lol i downloaded the mission and the mission wasn't in the mission's zip file, only readme, a pic and the editorupgrade...

confused.gif uh where can i get the mission?

and btw a pic:

iom_2.jpg

Hi fusebox.

thats odd.

if you want to view his pic you must right click on the link, select properties, and copy the URL into your internet location bar.

Nice pic btw smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ April 16 2003,23:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ April 16 2003,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My comeback to the thread..>300kb wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cool. When are you going to release that one, Scorpio?<span id='postcolor'>

har har. wink.gif Look forward to BAS's MH-47E update... they're going to set a new standard to choppers, and hopefully mine. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ April 16 2003,21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ April 16 2003,21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is the man on the Vulcan doing?!<span id='postcolor'>

He like´s the POWER between his legs!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

MfG Lee  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

111420027505932.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CoolCarlos2002 @ April 17 2003,12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whats the man doing with the turret?  wow.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think it's a turret mate. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gummi @ April 16 2003,21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ April 13 2003,06:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Silent Night, Deadly Night - SP Mission for OFP:Resistance<span id='postcolor'>

lol i downloaded the mission and the mission wasn't in the mission's zip file, only readme, a pic and the editorupgrade...

confused.gif  uh where can i get the mission?<span id='postcolor'>

I just downloaded it myself and its in the zip.

or

download it here:

Silent Night Deadly Night - M.O.M Link

Are you using a 56K? maybe the download is quitting before its done? also when it starts how big is the file? it should be 6+MB in size. I did it this morning from the same link and the .pbo was in the zip. Did you try to download it from Avonladys site? you can get it there as well.

i have adsl (576k) and the size was bigger than 6mb and i downloaded from the avon lady... very strange confused.gif

well thx anyway wink.gif

add me to your ICQ list and i will send it to ya via a file transfer when i get home from work in a couple of hours wink.gif

regis.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Regis Hollahand counting to "2"

Regis of B Company, 1st Battalion, 50th Infantry counts to "2" while resting in his hootch at LZ Betty in 1970, proving that infantrymen are as capable of performing higher math as pilots even if we use a different finger for "1".<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry, I didnt know were else to put this

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">regis.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Hit_Sqd_Maximus,

I have a question there , did you took this screenshot on Kolgujev ?

biggrin.gif

Edit : i forgot the smiley wink.gif

Man, those are some quality shots, Nagual.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ April 18 2003,08:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's a lil ofp gallery, still a work in progress:

OFP Gallery<span id='postcolor'>

Amazing!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sanctuary @ April 18 2003,06:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">regis.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Hit_Sqd_Maximus,

I have a question there , did you took this screenshot on Kolgujev ?

biggrin.gif

Edit : i forgot the smiley wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, no... malden