Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (|iCeMaN| @ April 15 2003,02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Someone mind posting a download link to PrintScreen?

thnx

thumbs-up.gif

-iCe-<span id='postcolor'>

On your keybaord, just East of F12 and West of Scroll Lock. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (|iCeMaN| @ April 14 2003,19:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Someone mind posting a download link to PrintScreen?

thnx

thumbs-up.gif

-iCe-<span id='postcolor'>

Haha your a funny guy Ice...

withstupid.gif

Im just joking with you man  tounge.gif

rofl o man u made me laugh ice, but every1 learns nu stuff smile.gif

Stick to posting and commenting on pics please.

SFG watch your pic sizes please, your second broke the 100kb rule.

Nice pic MF

What are the units ?

Nice to see you back, you ve been away for a while isnt it ?

Cheers

i wander what the mods will make of that picture.

its 427b over 100kb ( I think!wink.gif

Why dont you challenge the mods in an MP game and settle this once and for all ..... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ April 15 2003,11:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice pic MF

What are the units ?

Nice to see you back, you ve been away for a while isnt it ?

Cheers<span id='postcolor'>

I've been aorund, but a bit more quiet.

The units in that pic are the TAG-E units from the ADF special forces pack, one carrying an M24SWS from BAS, and the other packing an M16A2 Tactical Sniper rifle from SJB Special Reaction Team pack...

Jamesia, it is under 100kb (102400 bytes), as per the "Ask a Mod..." thread wink.gif

Jamesia has mod-phobia (spelling ? ) lately tounge.gif

Cool downloading that stuff tonight

THEY'RE OUT TO GET ME!!!!

Theres one in the bushes outside my house.... i'm going to go and take a closer look........

EDIT

WOW! THIS IS MY 10,000 TH POST! THANKS ALL!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 15 2003,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jamesia, it is under 100kb (102400 bytes), as per the "Ask a Mod..." thread  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

100kb = 100,000 bytes no?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ April 15 2003,13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 15 2003,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jamesia, it is under 100kb (102400 bytes), as per the "Ask a Mod..." thread  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

100kb = 100,000 bytes no?<span id='postcolor'>

No. 1K=1024 bytes. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 15 2003,11:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ April 15 2003,13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 15 2003,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jamesia, it is under 100kb (102400 bytes), as per the "Ask a Mod..." thread  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

100kb = 100,000 bytes no?<span id='postcolor'>

No. 1K=1024 bytes. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

that is soooooooo stupid.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ April 15 2003,00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP in real-life. check that date baby, oh yeah 18-Nov-85

tounge.gif

Tim%20Army.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

why do i never see your pics winters? confused.gif

i think something's wrong with your host!

BTW does someone know a free picture hosting site which does allow to upload pictures with the size of 700KB??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ April 15 2003,14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ April 15 2003,00wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP in real-life. check that date baby, oh yeah 18-Nov-85

tounge.gif

BTW does someone know a free picture hosting site which does allow to upload pictures with the size of 700KB??<span id='postcolor'>

that pic works for me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ April 15 2003,16:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ April 15 2003,14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ April 15 2003,00wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP in real-life. check that date baby, oh yeah 18-Nov-85

<!--emo&tounge.gif

BTW does someone know a free picture hosting site which does allow to upload pictures with the size of 700KB??<span id='postcolor'>

that pic works for me.<span id='postcolor'>

but not for me. sad.gif

am i the only one???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ April 15 2003,17:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but not for me. sad.gif

am i the only one???<span id='postcolor'>

Clear as a whistle here.

Here, I've copied the pic of Winters over to my host for you to see. He's the one towards the right:

soldier.jpg

I was a little tired that day Avon.

Seeker,

Visit my yahoo group and you will be able to see them, its happened to some others before. Just hit my www link. wink.gif