Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

bet this has been asked before in the thread but dont feel like checking where it is in a 55 page long thread. where can i find a good host for my combat photos?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ April 15 2003,21:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Up Side Down<span id='postcolor'>

You spelt button wrong wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 15 2003,21:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nm crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Things like this make me quite curious... smile.gif

this thread has had me rolling around all over the place, keep up the good work!

Epita

I think we all have little too much free time in our lives.   tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 15 2003,11:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">spec4.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Nice. Which town in that archway in?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sanctuary @ April 15 2003,13:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not as curious as these strange guys

legowar.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Imagine how crazy it would look on an Island styled like these guys! crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 15 2003,21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ April 15 2003,21wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Up Side Down<span id='postcolor'>

You spelt button wrong <!--emo&wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yes, he's right, actually its: down side up tounge.gif , in this case you could also say tail-side left

GCS26.jpg

edited photos:

GCS58-10.jpg

pic too big for hotlinking

this one i'm thinkin of having printed on a t-shirt ^

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sanctuary @ April 15 2003,22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not as curious as these strange guys

legowar.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

those guys sure know how to party wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gummi @ April 16 2003,02:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i dunno if i may show this but click here>smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol thats nice!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ April 16 2003,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 15 2003,11:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">spec4.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Nice. Which town in that archway in?<span id='postcolor'>

The shot was taken in one of the towns on Der Bastler's Greece island... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ April 15 2003,19:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was a little tired that day Avon.

Seeker,

Visit my yahoo group and you will be able to see them, its happened to some others before. Just hit my www link.   wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ok got that pic now.

hey winters, was there a jackass like Kozlowski in your unit too? tounge.gif

i try to post some pics if i fanally get some webspace somewhere. wink.gif

wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ April 16 2003,11wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ April 15 2003,19wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was a little tired that day Avon.

Seeker,

Visit my yahoo group and you will be able to see them, its happened to some others before. Just hit my www link.   <!--emo&wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ok got that pic now.

hey winters, was there a jackass like Kozlowski in your unit too? tounge.gif

i try to post some pics if i fanally get some webspace somewhere. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There was a couple of guys like that, one guy i was on the plane with leaving NYC was saying "wouldn't it be great if our Drill Sergeant was like Sgt. Hulka" (i mean come on man who thinks the Army is gonna be like the movie stripes?) i told him "you better get that idea outta yer head and start thinking he is gonna be like Louis Gosset Jr. in an officer and a gentleman" (FMJ was not out yet) one guy tried to cut his wristst to get out but they just patched him up and sent him back (he eventually went AWOL twice and was shipped off to leavenworth) and one guy tried to get out soo bad he would say anything "i am gay", "i do drugs" blah blah blah.... he got his discharge but not until AFTER they made him sit and watch us all graduate. confused.gif

Thx to Kegetys for his OFP-Sky´s!

KegSky1.jpg

Hmm, BAS, DKM, BW-Mod, Kegetys and others......

Who needs OFP2?

MfG Lee biggrin.gif

i need it! tounge.gif

how do those new skies work? can you add them with a script or are they always there after you install them?

looks like you learned to protect your images Lee... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ April 16 2003,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i need it! tounge.gif

how do those new skies work? can you add them with a script or are they always there after you install them?

looks like you learned to protect your images Lee... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

When you install them, just make a new shortcut like this:

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.exe" -nosplash -mod=hisky

Works fine.

About Copy Protection.....

It´s sad that some elements of the "community" don´t care about other people and do what they want. (stealing addons, pictures..)

Gunship from ofp.at is such an element.

I´m glad that after 3PM´s to Gunship and 1Email to the Webmaster from ofp.at, the situation seems to be clear.

My name couldn´t found under those Pictures yet, like gunship told me he will do, but I´m sure he will do it as soon as possible....

MfG Lee smile.gif