Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanVagabond @ 05 May 2003,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ 06 May 2003,11:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here is another screenshot from me though this time it is HEAVILY edited. Just check it out if u want to know what I mean wink.gif

Sniper guarding town (172kb)<span id='postcolor'>

*Jaw drops*

How?<span id='postcolor'>

Nothing much. Just did the normal smoothing that I do and then I added an effect called Conte Crayon in Corel Photo-paint 11. This feature only looks good when something is light in color. If the whole person is black it doesn't look good at all.

Are those supposed to be the hills to the east of Saint Piere?

If u are refering to my picture then it is a place in Sarugao. The best usermade island out so far biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 06 May 2003,17:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">D-Day:

i44_ddaylanding.jpg

AvonLady_82nd_avatar64x64.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

funny you arnt in the boat.

chikken tounge.gif

na just kidden don't flame  sad.gif

STGN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STGN @ 06 May 2003,19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">funny you arnt in the boat.

chikken tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm below, in the galley. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ 05 May 2003,23:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Using Codemasters and BIS sigs without their knowing? Bad... tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I call it "Fan-Art".

MfG Lee tounge.gif

Called me in an offshore attack:

Image6.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ 06 May 2003,09:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If u are refering to my picture then it is a place in Sarugao. The best usermade island out so far  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I totally agree regarding that island, it is at least as well done as Nogova.

Have you ever come across any good missions set on this island? They only stuff I have for it is self-made.

The OGN server has quite a few missions set on that island, but most use addons, including ADF (Australian Defence Force) addons...I'll see what links I can dig up for you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 06 May 2003,18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">D-Day:

i44_ddaylanding.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Nice Screenshot Avon, only one problem with it. 82nd Jumped Into Normandy! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ 06 May 2003,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Got bored so I took this screenshot and made it looks a bit better.

Grounded airplane (171kb)<span id='postcolor'>

How you do that!!!!!!!!!! That ones the best so far!!!!!!!!! crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([EAU]Ranger @ 06 May 2003,19:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 06 May 2003,18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">D-Day:

i44_ddaylanding.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Nice Screenshot Avon,  only one problem with it.  82nd Jumped Into Normandy!  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They....are....all.....corporals! wow.gifcrazy.giftounge.gif

It looks like blackdog has clamped onto the fact that the Hague Conventions don't cover the actions of police forces against their own population -- they can in fact use that canon against civilians without violating the Laws of Warfare. wow.gif

@CuteQA: You and your cult scare me man... they scare me alot - I see you on SHoP all the time... and you scare me, and Sensei too (I think)... he's afraid he just doesnt want to tell you! How did ya get that effect btw smile.gif

I built the computer myself and it cost around $1500-1750 (heh... I will be using this one for a long time.

A few days ago I bought an Audigy 2, and today I bought a GeForce 4 Ti4800 SE 128MB RAM thingy. Can't remember what exactly it was smile.gif

Also soon I plan to add another stick of ram for a total of 1024 (768 currently). Then maybe near June (my birthday, awww)... I can get a new processor (1700+ athlon xp right now).

Current screen resolution is set at 1280x1024 (both ofp and the other thing) with 32 bit color, 512x512 land textures and cockpit etc.

Once I get the new graphics card (128 mb instead of 64 mb smile.gif) I might be able to set my screen resolution to something higher for even better screenshots like 1600x1200 smile.gif

Ah what the hell I've put in 4 smiley faces already, I'll make it 6 more to make it a nice even 10.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoieto @ 07 May 2003,03:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ 06 May 2003,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Got bored so I took this screenshot and made it looks a bit better.

How you do that!!!!!!!!!! That ones the best so far!!!!!!!!! crazy.gif  crazy.gif  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

As I said I was bored so I don't exactly remember. I just mix a whole bunch of effects together and I got that image smile.gif

Glad that u liked it though biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 07 May 2003,10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@CuteQA: You and your cult scare me man... they scare me alot - I see you on SHoP all the time... and you scare me, and Sensei too (I think)... he's afraid he just doesnt want to tell you! How did ya get that effect btw smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It is easy to do and only take less than 8 mins@@ . I used motion blur<50%, spotlight+some other effects, and some brush which is included in PS7 to make those stain. @@ wink.gif

and I dont bite  biggrin.gif <===look my teeth!

wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ 07 May 2003,14wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoieto @ 07 May 2003,03:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ 06 May 2003,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Got bored so I took this screenshot and made it looks a bit better.

How you do that!!!!!!!!!! That ones the best so far!!!!!!!!! crazy.gif  crazy.gif  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

As I said I was bored so I don't exactly remember. I just mix a whole bunch of effects together and I got that image smile.gif

Glad that u liked it though  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As I said I was bored so I don't exactly remember. I just mix a whole bunch of effects together and I got that image smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The main effect looks like Stylize -> Find Edges.  Not sure about some of the other stuff.

Looks good.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ 08 May 2003,01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">asmall.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

hehe we need ww2 pilot!