Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

I really hope the guy who made that an-124 can update it sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ 09 May 2003,18:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I really hope the guy who made that an-124 can update it  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Whats so wrong with the first one?

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ 09 May 2003,20wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ 09 May 2003,18wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I really hope the guy who made that an-124 can update it  <!--emo&sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Whats so wrong with the first one?<span id='postcolor'>

(from an-124 readme)

Known bugs:

1.Parts of the model pass through objects. See above in About the Addon.

2.When sitting inside the cargo area, the cargo bay doors are open, but seen from the   outside, they are shut:  If this bugs you too much, use the open tail version.

3.Open version doesn't show troops sitting in cargo bay, when standing outside.

4.Instruments don't work:  I might add that later..

5.Antonov letters are reversed on right side: It doesnt show that much, bet most people didn't notice until they read this smile.gif

6.Gear doesn't retract: OFP (as far as I know), only allows gear to retract forwards and up, but in this case it'd leave the wheels sticking out the side and the gear doors open.  I could very easily make a retracted version for cutscenes.. if theres interest for it.

7.Landing lights on front of wheelwells have the light flare ON, even if lights are off:  If someone could tell me what I need to do to turn them off, I'd appreciate it smile.gif

8.AI will not drive vehicles up ramps into static version. Again, not sure it's possible, so any help appreciated.

It is a very nice addon, but it still has many places can to be improved.  I hope he can updated it with animate cargo door in stead of a static object.  Also, maybe the BAS cargo script can help it attach the cargo while flying. Many impossiple things can be done now  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ 08 May 2003,12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not really photography, or combat, but still:

Hilux Jump<span id='postcolor'>

You've got waaaay to much time on your hands. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (<>Crippler<> @ 10 May 2003,01:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">New Tornado smile.gif

14.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

what is that black thing in the sky??? cloud??? wow.gif

He edited the photo, thats why it looks like that.

Is it me, or does that guy on the last picture really smile? biggrin.gif

*WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 11 May 2003,14:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Short Movie

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/files/TotalDestruction.rar<span id='postcolor'>

lol, from the name i was expecting a bit more destruction wink.gif Gotta love the win movie maker effects though, ive got a ww2 vid with the same ones, to big to upoad though.

A kiowa in petrovice:

strangecity.JPG

And [EAU]Rangers, yeah like pang said the airport is on a custom island, just a little side project ive been tinkering with.

huh? did i? hmm must have been sleepwalking again wink.gif

btw, is this the new "superblast2000" downwasheffect that blows away whole houses? tounge.gif

anti- spam- attachement:

ksk troop in a firefight on sarugao island

firefight.jpg

i ask myself if those lovely ofp:hk units are going to be updated. like no tracers on handguns, animated goggles to cooperate with the bas effect etc.

a sarugao 1.75 version would be most appreciated too...

well, i think i gotta stay with the old-school style, which still kicks ass biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pang @ 11 May 2003,19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">huh? did i? hmm must have been sleepwalking again  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

doh, i meant ale  wink.gif

nice pic too wink.gif

One more lil stunt video:

Hilux Jump 2

Now i gotta get back to work, videos + stunts are too addictive wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([EAU]Ranger @ 07 May 2003,03:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 06 May 2003,18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">D-Day:

i44_ddaylanding.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Nice Screenshot Avon,  only one problem with it.  82nd Jumped Into Normandy!  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I repent! biggrin.gif

i44_ddaypara.jpg

Ohh noo!!! The poor little tractor, nice pics blackdog tounge.gif

Do you have a good video card have pics so great to do all that? Or is it photo edtiting?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ 11 May 2003,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you have a good video card have pics so great to do all that? Or is it photo edtiting?<span id='postcolor'>

Its his computer. You dont do that kind of stuff in Photo editing programs.