Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

aargh...late in the evening when i the possibility to play ofp again. spent the whole day watching dvd´s with my cousin and now i cannot goto bed w/o testing all those stuff..

...sooner or later ofp will kill me  tounge_o.gif

---

made some pics while testing, trying to keep up with ya.

again really greaT pics here, keep em coming  wink_o.gif

..i see parvus´ taste is similar to mine if it comes to grass  tounge_o.gif

fdf12.jpg

same as above - 230 kb

fdf12rhs.jpg

^^ - 240 kb

rhs.jpg

^^ - 240 kb

rhs1.jpg

^^ - 220 kb

gn8

edit: Llauma your latest pic is awesome wow_o.gif

Llauma your latest pic is awesome  wow_o.gif

Hehe.. thnx but I didn't think so, so I changed to the unedited version. I overwrite the old pic but I will try to remake it.

Where does that grass come from and how come I've never seen it on OFP.cz or any other website?

Getting PR'd for posting pics over 100kb is a really dumb way to get PR'd, but it's getting tiresome so if that's the way it's gotta be then so be it. Both of you (Wilco & AceCombat) have been around long enough to know the rules and AceCombat I know for a fact I've spoken to you about it before.

This is also a *great* Addon: Mast in FDF 1.2 ... exactly 70m. (EastBorder[W] Sector E3)

BI_FDF_1.2_3.jpg

@Mr. Burns: I hope to see u this days in our TS/Server etc. have u got vacancy?

@Llauma: i was first shocked about your last pics: u wrote before ...almost unedited ... an then a pic which looks like ...Soeldner... but *uff* its still our good, old OFP  tounge_o.gif

Sorry placebo but all my pics were linked i only posted one which i had saved as a 98 kb pic .. Arghh just saw it had miraculously become 105 kb crazy_o.gif

Sorry i'll be MORe careful from now on its that damn PS where i convert my image from a PNG to JPG mad_o.gif

First post...let's see if this image service works.

Somewhere at the Russian border in wartime, a foolish Finn, part of a small patrol has sloppily entered a village and been cut down by a hail of gunfire from one of the houses, the rest of the patrol has called in a squad of Mechanized Jaegers in a BMP-1. They are covering the street right now, not knowing exactly where the fire came from.

villagecorpse.jpg

villagemg.jpg

villagevv2000.jpg

An officer and NCO are conferring on what the hell they are going to do next:

villagetalk.jpg

Tell me if they're too bright, etc. Just brightness and contrast added, plus some sharpening.

smile_o.gif

More to come.

They're red boxes for me. sad_o.gif

Can't help ya, it works on both my computers. sad_o.gif

I can see the first and the last now. But not the two in between. They look very nice. smile_o.gif

I can see the first and the last now. But not the two in between. They look very nice. smile_o.gif

for me it´s the same ... maybe his pics are too hardcore for german ISP´s rock.giftounge_o.gif