Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Strange, Sole's posted image, his sig and his avatar all work for me, maybe your ISP is sown or something biggrin_o.gif

fokker_flare2.jpg

[edit] nope, Fokker F-60U, military variation of the F-50, slightly longer tounge_o.gif

Well it must be me alone then , i cant see anything in his posts and neither his avatar and sig.... blues.gif

Obi Wahn @ Nov. 13 2003,02:42)]These camo patterns are a sign of a diseased mind!

@obi wahn kenobi: i only speak for my person, but i pay maximum respekt for guyz who makes Addons, cos im not in the possibility to make it at my one!

Therefore i can not understand your opinion to call the *Snow-AH64* as a product of a *diseased mind*...make it better and we talk about.

- a sign of a diseased mind is this (only for u)

BI-obi.jpg

@acecombat: that looks like a screen of good old game Earth 2150  biggrin_o.gif

Yeh. Damn that was a good game  smile_o.gif

All the buildings had really out of place lights on the front in the dark, and so did the tanks  biggrin_o.gif

But it was amasing game. The way you could design the tanks and stuff  biggrin_o.gif

Does anyone still play this? Would be fun to get some games of it going smile_o.gif

FLASHPOINTBETA 2003-10-31 21-01-55-37.JPG

I didn't play it for a year or so, but then there were still many players online (mainly Moon Project)

eurofighter.jpg

heh, u guys been living under a rock? tounge_o.gif

Thats the Typhoon he's been working on for quite a while now smile_o.gif

(/me wants biggrin_o.gif)

tounge_o.gif

It`s a Mammoth tank from Red Alert ?  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif   biggrin_o.gif

Apocalypse Tank, Red Alert 2. There is also a mammoth tank, but the ai wont shoot at it. sad_o.gif

dont quote the image plz

I helped rifleman make them, and I'm uploading them right now for some to see if he can fix them.