Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Is that "No STEP" written on the upper side of the Pavehawk mistakenly textured upside down     or    is it suppose to be that way?  rock.gif

Its MEANT to be that way up wink_o.gif

13.jpg

username: uploads@tacticalblunder.com

password: uploads

domain: tacticalblunder.com

port: 21

you must keep @tacticalblunder.com on the username! btw, ace what ftp program is that? looks good (post a pic with it too else the mods will burn us on the stake)

Nice photos, INeo. Thx for staying on topic.

-Crew

Thanks smile_o.gif Someone has to do it tounge_o.gif

Ah ok thanks Deadmeat.

Nice pics iNeo love the grey one any chance of a wallpaper version? smile_o.gif

Nice pics iNeo love the grey one any chance of a wallpaper version?  smile_o.gif

Thanks smile_o.gif No chance of a full size version as I have deleted the original, although it might look okay on a desktop if you have it centered with black background smile_o.gif

Got a Paladin background OTW smile_o.gif

Its called Flash FXP BD its a normal FTP nothing special if youre asking about the windows color and stuff thats a new Windows skin i have biggrin_o.gif , if you want it PM me.

Hmm BD i cant upload now that i have finally connected properly it wont let me upload heres the error...

stillerror.jpg

rock.gif

Ok just to keep the mods happy heres a pic i am On Topic ... tounge_o.gif

makemodshappy.jpg

Jeez what a pathetic pic what can i do thats the best i had at the moment .. crazy_o.gif

Watching these pics is making me sad. How the hell do you guys get OFP look so good? crazy_o.gif Or is it Photoshop?

Watching these pics is making me sad. How the hell do you guys get OFP look so good? crazy_o.gif Or is it Photoshop?

I do it by having a Phat (God damn, I've gotta stop with these Phantom jokes...) computer.

The only thing I ever do in Photoshop is resize, and sometimes adjust the Brightness/Contrast, otherwise, everything I post is 100% vanilla OFP.

Get the Hardware, and you can get the quality biggrin_o.gif

thx all smile_o.gif

@Tamme: i use PSP 7.0 ...already said that a few pages back (but only do something on adjust the Bightness/Contrast like DeadMeatXM2)  wink_o.gif

Offtopic posts deleted, specific discussions about hosting/ftp problems should be done either through PM or offsite.

I've got a good computer, but I raise my resolution up to 1600x1200 for the really sharp looking pictures. Nearly unplayabe at that resolution, unless I set my view distance down pretty far. Then resizing in Photoshop can make them look even better.

The Frenchman can't contain his expectations of OFP AI, Johnny tounge_o.gif

johnny.jpg

BraTTy getting blasted off vertically by T72 cannon. Due to bad timing of the screenshot, what you see does not tell the whole story.

We were playing Desert Ambush(the classic one) and we were flanked by T72. BraTTy, after healing himself, decided to go around to check. however, he ran right in front of T72. after about 2 seconds of brief silence, BraTTy was blasted off VERTICALLY by the cannon. it looked as if he was jumping vertical leap. biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

bratty.jpg

A bit OT but are those "scanlines" or whatever they'r called a psp future? Is there something similar for Photoshop?

smile_o.gif

A bit OT but are those "scanlines" or whatever they'r called a psp future? Is there something similar for Photoshop?

smile_o.gif

Here's a tutorial how to do it in Photoshop without a plugin: http://photoshopgurus.info/intermediate/scanline_effect.shtml

And here's a freeware scanline plugin: http://www.pluginsworld.com/Photosh....otoshop