Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Quote[/b] ]Do we have to alwyas use the Mi28s? (They are pretty cool, but they are getting overused)

Do we alwyas have to use the photo effects? (They are pretty cool, but they are getting overused)

Question: I was thinking of using the MT-LB addon in the mission, but most people see addons required and go "OH! This mission must suck!"

Should I keep them in, or just replace them with BIS' BMPs?

Well, I´m not scared of required addons smile_o.gif

Besides, the MT-LB pack is a pretty common addon.

Quote[/b] ]Do we have to alwyas use the Mi28s? (They are pretty cool, but they are getting overused)

Do we alwyas have to use the photo effects? (They are pretty cool, but they are getting overused)

I hope that was not hinting towards me, because all I do is brighten the pics, hell I dont own photoshop or anything.

Quit the squabbling please, this isn't a schoolyard, people are more than free to display pics of any addons they like, or only official units, same as if they wish to use editing techniques then that's their choice too, this is as much a thread about Opf art as it is about showing how good natural Opf looks smile_o.gif

I understand many ppl here...

And don´t understand others..

I hate edited pictures.......

They are just so anti-OFP....

This thread is only worth till page 155

Cheers.

Well the position has been made clear, you're free to view or not view this thread, one thing it isn't is a discussion thread, I think perhaps it's time we mods started deleting some posts that don't contain pics, or replies that aren't strictly related to previously posted pics, and as far as I'm concerned posts for or against edited pics are not related posts so will be deleted.

If you don't like edited pics then post some of your own non-edited pics to back up your "argument", if you do like edited pics then do the same to back up that side of the coin.

Quote[/b] ]that would be a Mi28N not a Mi24

Picture was already named that, that`s why I made the same mistake again rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Anyway it`s still looking good IMO.

Mi-24.....i have nice pics of those too (unedited) tounge_o.gif

Wow !

Fubar, your pics are amazing. I really like the second one... What's this effect called, in which photo editor ?

whats the third edit effect called?

Thanks for the questions.

OK, the editor I use is Ulead PhotoImapct 6 (which I got a free, full version of with a computer mag!).

The first effect http://www.geocities.com/maj0rfubar/screenshots/fubar110703_2.jpg, is a combination of Two-Color (black and sandy yellow) followed by Charcoal...

The second effect http://www.geocities.com/maj0rfubar/screenshots/fubar110703_3.jpg, is a combination of Find Edges, Monochrome and inverting the colours...

Also, some fiddling with gamma, brightness, contrast and hue & saturation to get them looking the way I want...

P.S. Here's a new banner for my sig...but I don't think I can bring myself to change my existing one!

filmstrip.gif

Ok.. this is my first pic since i coldnt get webspace before... now i got some from www.150m.com.

link killed after request.

sure hope that worked...

the_unknown_one

P.S. only used soften i think...

and it was on jelalhabat at dawn.

sure hope that worked...

the_unknown_one

crazy_o.gif  Pop up hell!!! No pic...and it autoinstalled a program called pRmvr.exe on Windows and windows\prefetch....Kill that link plz sad_o.gif

Does this count as combat photography?

ofpcd.jpg

My ofp cd went to war with a 3 year old little girl, it lost.

ofpcd.jpg

well, my little sister killed my original ofp cwc cd too  sad_o.gif

M198 Artillery in Iraqui Desert

m198-2.jpg

ofpcd.jpg

well, my little sister killed my original ofp cwc cd too sad_o.gif

fortunately i only have older sisters...

Das Original war ja auch bei Dämerung aufgenommen und da konnte ich keinen wirklichen Kompromis zwischen Kontrast und Helligkeit finden wink_o.gifsad_o.gif

Also ich find es sieht super aus....besonders das Gras find ich gut, wo ist denn der Ort..oder ist das Gras reineditiert?

Babelfish Translation for this and the 2 posts above:

zap the contrast is too high and the brightness too low

-

The original was not taken up and there also with Daemerung could I real Kompromis between contrast and brightness find

-

Thus I find it sees to super out....besonders the grass find good I, where is the Ort..oder is the grass clean-edited?

lmao biggrin_o.gif!