Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Instead of making one post for each thread it may look better to group them, or even stagger them a bit to mingle in with other people's pics, assuming they start posting again of course smile_o.gif

Lucky for me, the T80 hit a mine, and landed like that. I had to launch a flare to see it so I could take pic. smile_o.gif

I got a good story to go with this set of pics, but first, the pictures. smile_o.gif

Rbattle1.jpg

^ I was in this GAZ-24, in the back of a Resistance convoy, when we came uder attack by Three Soviet T-144 ground attack aircraft.

Rbattle2.jpg

^ The Technicals in the convoy began to return fire, and downed one of the aircraft.

Rbattle3.jpg

^ The remaining two aircraft dropped bomblets on the convoy, one blew out the tires and windows on my Gaz, they also launched a guided rocket at the technical at the front of the convoy, blowing it away.

Rbattle4.jpg

Rbattle5.jpg

Rbattle6.jpg

^ The guys in this car fled like the cowards they were, I manned the gun and was able to take down one of the T-144's

Rbattle7.jpg

^ One of the Pragas was still running, two or three soldiers made a run for it, this guy didn't make it.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/milkman06/Rbattle8.jpg

^ They all made a break for this one, but the remaining T-144 dropped a pair of grenades and disabled the Praga. The soldiers fled into the mountains, where a resistance base was. (Really there, in the forest in central Kolgujev)

I was all alone. The supplies destroyed, and without a ride. Just my luck.

sad_o.gif

edit: last pic over 100kb

^ Sorry about that Ralph, slipped my mind.

Is the T-144 a new addon? I've not heard of it(IRL, or for an addon).

Is the T-144 a new addon?  I've not heard of it(IRL, or for an addon).

The T-144 Is in the Gimbal's planes pack. Released about, oh.. two years ago.

Those planes kickass, go d/l them on this page.

Is Lycos a good place to host?

Yes, but I recommend Lycos.co.uk over lycos.com. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The T-144 Is in the Gimbal's planes pack. Released about, oh.. two years ago.

Oh, so it's just a retextured cessna.

Quote[/b] ]The T-144 Is in the Gimbal's planes pack. Released about, oh.. two years ago.

Just! Sorry, not to sound nitpicky, but at the time these planes came out they were truly revolutionary...the retexture is great, and the weapon loadouts are very well done.

But, I admit, most addons diminish with time, compared to the latest releases. Perhaps someone could make a new model using Gimbal's config.cpp and based on his textures...just a thought!

pla·ce·bo ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pl-sb)

n. pl. pla·ce·bos or pla·ce·boes

A substance containing no medication and prescribed or given to reinforce a patient's expectation to get well.

An inactive substance or preparation used as a control in an experiment or test to determine the effectiveness of a medicinal drug.

Something of no intrinsic remedial value that is used to appease or reassure another.

In other words: You think it's real but it's really fake. It's sometimes used on patients in some hospitals, I hear. In order to crack drug addictions and such.

Just a retextured cessna eh? Its the best Air addon in the world buddy.  mad_o.gif

It came with so much and it is the best resistance airplane you can get. Also it's textures are some of the best around!  smile_o.gif

Just a retextured cessna eh? Its the best Air addon in the world buddy.  mad_o.gif

It came with so much and it is the best resistance airplane you can get. Also it's textures are some of the best around!  smile_o.gif

actually, i prefer this plane over the bas mh47e!

hmmmm... just call it personal preferance

(i'm not kidding)

CSLA mechanized infantry attacking to enemy positions on Everon

csla2_pics_infattack1.jpg

csla2_pics_infattack2.jpg

I am sorry to go off-topic here but I just couldn't hold this in, were did Gimbal go? I miss him and his ingenious addons. (Tossers, Planes and so forth) And regarding editing Gimbals planes, the models are just fine. Although it would be superb with weapon proxies for all the weapons. And new weapon models. We need a thread for this smile_o.gif

Hmm did I die and become a ghost that nobody can hear or see?  rock.gif

What's that all about? rock.gif

I posted the link to the image not the image itself... rock.gif

Hmm did I die and become a ghost that nobody can hear or see?  rock.gif

What's that all about? rock.gif

I posted the link to the image not the image itself... rock.gif

what u want? crazy_o.gif

Placebo put that in my original message but I dunno what I done wrong..lol

Anyhoo nevermind...Better stop talkin bout it or get some nasty thing happen to me while I ain't lookin smile_o.gif

Can someone help? I uploaded a pic into Lycos Uk but it gives me this under properties.

<a href="http://mail.lycos.co.uk/Europe/Bin/Mail/Features/MailContent/getBibli.jsp/L8KOWGIBSBIU4YD5LS5Z8Y2W1L44XP8U50BGAY79186VFDXB2P4HFYF1TZV08KQO5LJVAAIT5Y23JRJLEQCWB2N7YH

0JJUSJGSARN7MASCTMRJ90Q2NBQY4ZDWILFE3TPK3VCS4KOKYLMV1SA/261/asia%2012.GIF" target="_blank">http://mail.lycos.co.uk/Europe....012.GIF</a>

its seems way too long

Do I have to create a website?

I found this POTW at the DKM´s HP and edited it a bit to my taste.

mi28_2.jpg