Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Pics from last night's MP game with Team Finlanders on the coop CTI Uprising, made by Artak, in beta testing:

The team is heading out from the drop point, the mansion at the south end of Nogova.

Pimpmobile

After loots of going on with Resistance BMP's (I accidentally killed Fred with a HEAT when he suddenly dismounted sad_o.gif), we reach Mokropsy after a hard fight, here MI_Fred is being treated by the AI medic.

Female Medic

Then we decide to push onto Trosky and the finish the game, but I am killed at Mokropsy and respawn as the medic!

Now, I hear the lads are having a BMP race back, so I say I'll "take care" of the winner, as a female medic.

So when they return and the winner stands victorious on one BMP and wants his prize, I take aim with a Dragunov from a hiding place:

Me

And TOOK CARE of the winner!

biggrin_o.gif

Final score: tounge_o.gif

Score

@ Jan. 14 2004,20:33)]http://www.ofp-zeus.com/upload/files/PICTURE/bombing2.jpg[

All this and still playable, I love my new system.

heh, nice, that reminds me of me napalming the capital of Tonahl biggrin_o.gif

there is nothing like blowing up civi's biggrin_o.gif

(in OFP, not real life, before you all think I'm some psycho)

@ AC: thats looking very sweet! smile_o.gif

[edit] forgot to remove img tags

abrieviation of AceCombat

(I take it you derived your nick from the Playstation games, wich are commonly abrieviated with AC)

anyway, I liked your pics tounge_o.gif

abrieviation of AceCombat

(I take it you derived your nick from the Playstation games, wich are commonly abrieviated with AC)

anyway, I liked your pics tounge_o.gif

Ahh thanks.

And youre right my nicks the result of an imaginative mind when it comes to thinking up such names tounge_o.gif , so i just named it after my fav PS fighter game that was Acecombat2 and 3 biggrin_o.gif

Some addon i stumbled on from long ago:

http://members.lycos.nl/warriorx/A6 intruder.jpg

http://members.lycos.nl/warriorx/A6 intruder 2.jpg

http://members.lycos.nl/warriorx/A6 intruder 3.jpg

It's a A6 Intruder. I have been searching for this plane forever.

AAAH crazy_o.gif the smooth edges!!!gwad somebody do something

Where'd ye get them bunkers?! They are looking sweet! Nice pictures too by the way smile_o.gif

Somebody please finish the A6! It's perfect for the OFP scenario! Just imagine a mission where you can have support from one of those babies! They can wippe out a lot of enemies and fit into the island scenario because they land on aircraft carriers on the sea. smile_o.gif

And I like those dug in tanks. If you release them, please make a desert version, too ofp_man. wink_o.gif

And I like those dug in tanks. If you release them, please make a desert version, too ofp_man. wink_o.gif

i can be wrong...but isn´t this battling bitch´s WW2 stuff (already released) ?

This is battling bitch's WW2 tank defense positions i just did some changes too orginal version smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]please make a desert version, too ofp_man.
ok i'm working on it but i still didyn't get autors permission because i can't contact him sad_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]Where'd ye get them bunkers?!
i dont have the link for it but if you want i can send it to you via email wink_o.gif

THE UNSUNG

The pic was too big to show.

I DID NOT "PHOTOSHOP" THIS IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!