Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

What game should i get?

Wow, that's some pretty good terrain, might be crappy up close though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Assault, I think your talking about minimum wage there, referring to 6.85 $/H. <span id='postcolor'>

Wasn't that what he was asking?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW assault whats the average wage per hour over where u live <span id='postcolor'>

I thought by average he meant minimum. Oh well.

I liked MOHAA, its not realistic, but the scripting is excellent in it, plus all the Germans actually speak German. The production values are great too. The expansion, Spearhead, looks pretty good, it has British and Russian soldiers, with all the weapons those sides used.

Referring to the flight sim, that is probably just a render, not actual gameplay screens. I also don't need to save up for a car yet, my parents said they would add 500$ to it. I probably will also have a part-time job later too.

Heh, I would put that 100 bucks into a Roth IRA. Right now the best Roth IRA is at 6% intrest so 50 years from now would be...... around 5,000 dollars?(Sorry, Im in a hurry so I cant go type it into the calculator) and if you keep adding to that by the time you retire (65 is when you can pull the money out w/out being penalized) you would have a good chunk of change. wink.gif

BTW, Ace Combat 4 SK is a console flight sim(PS2). Very arcadey. Planes can carry like 84 missiles and so on so forth. Also, those are renders. The game looks nothing like those but it is pretty nice looking for a console flight sim. Prett easy unless you play it on hard mode...

Heres a review with some media on AC4 http://ps2.ign.com/articles/165/165726p1.html

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi All,

Hey has everyone forgot about Independence Lost???

if that comes out at christmas i would put my money to that! otherwise it's totally your choice... <span id='postcolor'>

Has anyone heard anything about IL? I think if it was going to be released by x-mas we'd know more by now. Its probably been delayed like practically all games under development right now. sad.gifconfused.gifmad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Dec. 05 2002,02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Dec. 05 2002,02:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think you should save your money. With the value of the dollar going down all the time, it would be wise to save it in your little piggy bank for a rainy day. Some time in the future you're going to be sitting there, not listening to your parents yell at you to get a job, and you are gonna need some money to pay off your drug dealer. So, its either get pistol whipped by a crackhead, or crack open that porcelin pig and whip out that money you saved years ago. It could save your life. Well, now that i think about it, since you are doing crack, you probably cracked open that piggy bank long ago to buy your next fix. So, take this absolutely pointless message as a warning.....Old men with beards should be avoided at all costs!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Erm, WTF confused.gif?confused.gif

Get some sleep mate tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol.. Pins is just telling you some of his stories so it doesnt happen to you. I guess you could call it advice tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Dec. 05 2002,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol.. Pins is just telling you some of his stories so it doesnt happen to you. I guess you could call it advice tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Advice? No. People, take my message not as some sleep deprived, drug induced rant. Take it as a warning. A warning of what, you say? Well thats just it, i don't know. And niether do you. So, do you see the problem that inevitabley insues? Well I hope so! If you don't, then you better head yer ass over to Lens Crafters and get prescribed some of those things that let you see better, you know, those things. Ah well, it doesn't matter the size of the nut, just how salty it is, AM I RIGHT!?!? But seriously folks, this is no joke. Stop laughing damnit! I just said its not a joke! Ok ok, i can see the funny in that joke. O wait, damnit, its not a joke! This is ridiculous people, i can't work under these conditions. Is it raining? Bah, what was I talking about? O yea, old men.....beards.....avoid em.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 04 2002,00:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don'thave the original Ghost Recon.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm... Don't tell me you're a pirat.... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 05 2002,16:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 04 2002,00:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don'thave the original Ghost Recon.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm... Don't tell me you're a pirat.... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Argh........ wink.gif

just buy the game MAFIA and you will be fine smile.gif

one hundred bucks is a lot for a game!

Maybe you can buy some beers to drink while playing your new game tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Dec. 04 2002,05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tengo Down!<span id='postcolor'>

Isn't that 'Tango'  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Im getting a good edjamacation. wink.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 04 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't have it at all. By original I meant the first game. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Darn, i almost started yelling BAN ALERT BAN ALERT smile.gif

Get GOTHIC II! It is like with operation Flashpoint. Noone knows it but it turns out to be great in the end, they just dont have the same financing power to properly promote it as other bigger enterprises. The first game, Gothic 1 was allready a killer that kept me awake for weeks.

DOnt get the scum that is out there right now such as> mythology, New World Order, UT2003 (same as last one, nothing realy new), Robin Hood, Platoon, No one lives forever. I have had the chance to try out all of them and GOTHIC is the best by far. Or better work on your hardware so you are prepared for Doom III with directX 9.0

I was very dissapointed at age of mythology, age of empires 2 : the conquerors was waay better,

empire earth + expansion are very good smile.gif

you could get mafia it's good too

don't get ut2k3 it's the same , just graphic and karma...

but it all depends on your taste wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Dec. 07 2002,00:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was very dissapointed at age of mythology, age of empires 2 : the conquerors was waay better,

empire earth + expansion are very good  smile.gif

you could get mafia it's good too

don't get ut2k3 it's the same , just graphic and karma...

but it all depends on your taste  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So true. i said that before UT2003 has a realy good hardware performance for all machines but the game is realy the same as the old version. If you are not a UT clan maniac there is no reason to buy it.

BUY Gothic II, I am deadly serious. You may rape our dog if you are dissapointed with the game tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 05 2002,03:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">plus all the Germans actually speak German.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I`m a German and I speak german. Better give your money to me tounge.gif

Reason I got UT2k3 is that all my favorite mods ie Infiltration and so on will be switching over one day : ) Besides, I actually like bomb run. It's quite fun.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Dec. 07 2002,00:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">empire earth + expansion are very good  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, i play online with EE one hell of a lot. Great game of its kind

yep i just got the EE expansion too, only complaint is that i wish there were some way they could have set up the space epic instead of giving you a bunch of "flat" planets that and the space ships are a little odd.

edit: Does anybody have Imperial Galatica? if so is it any good, i was considering to get it but now its a rather old game.

I would get Splinter Cell on Xbox now. Or on PC when it comes out in january. Tomclancy game at splintercell.com

@FallenPaladin: I just meant that is a good point because in some games the Germans speak English with a crappy accent. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 07 2002,01:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@FallenPaladin: I just meant that is a good point because in some games the Germans speak English with a crappy accent. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's what i call a realistic game!