Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

What game should i get?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 08 2002,00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@FallenPaladin: I just meant that is a good point because in some games the Germans speak English with a crappy accent. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Most people here in the US speak English with a crappy accent...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Dec. 09 2002,14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most people here in the US speak English with a crappy accent...<span id='postcolor'>

The problem isn't the accent. It's the English. tounge.gif

I thought "No One Lives Forever II" was quite entertaining.

"Age of Mythology" was very disappointing to me.

"Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit II" is excellent, although it strays a bit from its clasic predecessors.

"Real War: Rogue States" was interesting - rotten at first, but the more I played, the more I seemed to like it.

"Soldier of Fortune II" was unrealistic, but really fun, especially the online play.

IL-2 was entertaining for a while, with some GREAT graphics and up close dog fights, but I lost interest in it.

I never played any of the Ghost Recon stuff in support of OFP.

I say spend your money now, for tomorrow is a promise to no one!

The Sims Online biggrin.gif   Only $64.99 canuck bucks.

The Sims Online Time Card is only $39.99 for 3 months!

Or wait for January and get SimCity 4.

This game looks really good!

10020638.gif

Hard Trucks: 18 Wheels Of Steel  For the low low price of 19.99!

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Dec. 10 2002,13:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This game looks really good!

10020638.gif

Hard Trucks: 18 Wheels Of Steel  For the low low price of 19.99!<span id='postcolor'>

Isn't that game from like 1998 or something? confused.giftounge.gif

Did anyone mention "Midieval Total War" yet?.. It's a must have! Awesome 3D battles (including historical ones) where you control thousands of troops. It also has a great dynamic single player campaign mode. Very addictive game. I highly recomend it.

That dumb-looking truck game is probably new, since the "KA" symbol was used in 1998 instead of the "E" symbol. Also, the "E" is full black which means the game is post 2000.

I have collected 50 dollars since the time when I bought Mafia for my $100, I'm gonna save it up for Raven Shield.