Sign in to follow this  
-Ash-

Falklands mod progress

Really can't say apart from the obvious... confused_o.gif

ok then. argentina units are going to have "spanish" voices???

sorry if these questions are already answered

ok then. argentina units are going to have "spanish" voices???

sorry if these questions are already answered

As you can probably imagine it's going to be very difficult getting hold of an Argentine voice actor given the circumstances..

confused_o.gif

portugueses and brasilians don't speak spanish , speak portuguese biggrin_o.gif

me iam from argentina i can help you people!

not spanish not brazilians argentinians!!

smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif i dont care for the circunstances i dont have any problems wiht any country for that war it is hard for us but now argentina and uk are in peace so i dont have any problems. do you??

if you say no, its ok it is your mod i just ofering my services

(sorry for my bad english, i talk better than i write biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge2.gif )

Important Announcement

1982: Flashpoint in the Falklands are pleased to announce a major new direction in terms of releasing the project.

Previously we were going to release the entire mod (addons, terrain and campaign) as a single download, but instead we are now releasing in phases, with updates to terrain, addons coming along in each phase, kinda like a mini-series every couple of months.

The good news is that we aren't that far away (Please don't ask for a release date) from a possible release of Phase one featuring the Argentine invasion of the Falkland Islands and South Georgia. You can expect to see a massively outnumbered Naval Party 8901 (Royal Marine garrison) against Argentine marines and special forces..

Reanacting "Mills' Maruaders" and HMS Endurance on South Georgia.. Obviously there is more but we want you to see it for yourself.. yay.gif

Anyway.. I'm sure this will please a lot of people who have been actively following this project for the past 4 years (yes 4 years next month!wink_o.gif..

Watch this space biggrin_o.gif

@ Mar. 16 2006,12:42)]Important Announcement

1982: Flashpoint in the Falklands are pleased to announce a major new direction in terms of releasing the project.

Previously we were going to release the entire mod (addons, terrain and campaign) as a single download, but instead we are now releasing in phases, with updates to terrain, addons coming along in each phase, kinda like a mini-series every couple of months.

The good news is that we aren't that far away (Please don't ask for a release date) from a possible release of Phase one featuring the Argentine invasion of the Falkland Islands and South Georgia.  You can expect to see a massively outnumbered Naval Party 8901 (Royal Marine garrison) against Argentine marines and special forces..

Reanacting "Mills' Maruaders" and HMS Endurance on South Georgia..  Obviously there is more but we want you to see it for yourself..  yay.gif

Anyway.. I'm sure this will please a lot of people who have been actively following this project for the past 4 years (yes 4 years next month!wink_o.gif..

Watch this space   biggrin_o.gif

Hell yes! yay.gif ive been waiting a while for this been following it for a very long time it seems notworthy.gif

Wise solution guys.Await it with no patience.:D

he asked if they wanted his services in creating argentine voices

If your services are required we will be in contact via a pm not actually here.

We are currently very busy working on terrains and a number of addons, and as such have not really looked too much at items such as voice work yet.

yes the voice is a thing that is better to leave to the end

someday soon i going to show my e-mail adress so you can contact me. thanks CBFASI