Sign in to follow this  
-Ash-

Falklands mod progress

Amazing work as usual, FLK team. I love the lynx in real life and your version looks like it will be done justice. smile_o.gif

you guys should give the lynx to the PUKF so that they could try and make a modern version, and maybe a tank hunter too... well, it's just a thought

I'm sure our friends at UKF have enough on their plate as it is (a bit like ourselves)..

wink_o.gif

This mod has been going since 1982! Hehe, Just kidding guys, good work going on. Can't wait to see some of this stuff.

This mod has been going since 1982

How could it? In 1982 OFP didn't even exist! haha you dumb fool, you're one of the sort that believes everything it hears ha?

crazy_o.gif

How could it? In 1982 OFP didn't even exist! haha you dumb fool, you're one of the sort that believes everything it hears ha?

crazy_o.gif

OMG!

crazy_o.gif

You know, maybe it means important stuff happened in 1982, not the mod being formed. The falklands war for example... rock.gif

And to think that by posting that you were trying to point out someone elses stupidity.

You know, maybe it means important stuff happened in 1982, not the mod being formed. The falklands war for example... rock.gif

Internet and sarcasm does not go hand in hand it seems tounge_o.gif

Well, the Lynx is looking great lads. As everything else, keep it up!

Oh, and the progress bars on your site. They haven't moved in a bit I beleive, I do hope that is a good sign wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Internet and sarcasm does not go hand in hand it seems tounge_o.gif

as it seems . . . sad_o.gif

To get back on topic: Great lynx! will you make it compatible with the CoC torpedos?

And please check your website, on the progress page most of the bars suddenly are at 100% (not so the numbers), which caused my heart to stop for a second smile_o.gif

Will investigate...

As for starting in 1982.. Well.. I first started the textures on my trusty old ZX80, then swiftly moved on to a.... biggrin_o.gif

Way back in 1952.. just after I was born.. I thought to myself.. In 1982 the Argentinians are going to try and reclaim the Falklands, so I began my modelling career.. the first Lynx textures were done in food bits on the front of my bib.. but then I digress.. silly me the Lynx wasnt even thought of then smile_o.gif

Not sure about the CoC torpedoes yet.

Quote[/b] ]you guys should give the lynx to the PUKF so that they could try and make a modern version, and maybe a tank hunter too... well, it's just a thought

I'm seriously thinking of updating the Lynx to modern versions sometime.

Thanks for killing the joke guys. This is one of the first ever OFP mods I can remeber so I was joking that they've been working since 1982. Untill they release Ill have to make due with my personally modified malvinas paras and SAS.

Quote[/b] ]you guys should give the lynx to the PUKF so that they could try and make a modern version, and maybe a tank hunter too... well, it's just a thought

in all honesty, the small changes in the Lynx since 1982 are mainly eye candy in ofp - we'd be happy just putting our dpm troops in the lynx for starters biggrin_o.gif

*can't wait to get his grubby mitts on it*

wink_o.gif

progress report page dont seem to like mozilla, try viewing through ie instead

Thanks for killing the joke guys. This is one of the first ever OFP mods I can remeber so I was joking that they've been working since 1982. Untill they release Ill have to make due with my personally modified malvinas paras and SAS.

lol wasn't meant to kill your joke.. rather than add to it.. Seems we been on this mod since before the event smile_o.gif

hell I got grey hair now smile_o.gif

We did tell you not to go near the white cliffs of dover klink.

Btw, Will the ship artillery support be compatible with CoC? And also are you changing the fx for the shell explosions?

im sure cbfasi has already said about the NGF and coc, but yes it will be implemented, no idea about the sfx though, not a priority.

in all honesty, the small changes in the Lynx since 1982 are mainly eye candy in ofp - we'd be happy just putting our dpm troops in the lynx for starters  biggrin_o.gif

*can't wait to get his grubby mitts on it*

wink_o.gif

And what about the Lynx AH Mk 7 ?

isn't it quite similar to AH-64 ?