acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Wow, nice release! Super stoked for the long-awaited IR chemlights (and all sorts of awesome chem-light goodies)!
I was reading through the framework, and saw something about holding smoke grenades while they're going off... bad idea IRL. Smokes get super hot, like melt-your-glove-to-your-hand-hot.
I hate to be that guy, but think of the REEEEALISM!!1! 
 edit #2 just tried it, nevermind. you guys are one step ahead of me :>

I do have a question though, regarding fatigue: does the weight of worn items affect stamina? I mentioned something about this on github a while back but I'm not sure if this made the cut into the advanced fatigue. Would be nice to add some reason for wearing soft covers, but I digress.

Regardless, great work guys!

EDIT: just saw you can play grenade-catch. you guys are awesome.

Congrats on the latest release! Thanks for fixing the Titan issue as it had affected our Javelin launcher. I look forward to seeing the tanks cooking off! :)

Question regarding the cookoff. Is there additional variations of the cookoff? All I am seeing so far is the flame out the top then an explosion. Is there also ammo-racking per say where cracks and bangs are heard, etc?

• Like 1

Hey, new update is awesome, i feel like you fixed Arma and added new features for mods, its priceless. I found 2 "bugs". I writed the bugs in "", beacuse i want to someone check this, if its on my end.
First, cookoff effect (brilliant and most wanted BTW :) ) - in RHS abrams its from only one hatch.
Second - there is some script error about nametags, if you turn out on russian T-90A (maybe on other tanks too)
the error message look like this

16:54:47 Error in expression private _camPosASL = AGLtoASL _camPosAGL;
private _vecy = (AG>
16:54:47 Error position: private _vecy = (AG>
16:54:47 Error Typ To nie liczba, potrzebny Liczbowe
16:54:47 File z\ace\addons\nametags\functions\fnc_onDraw3d.sqf, line 57
private _vecy = (AG>
private _vecy = (AG>

+ There is something with the clouds, but i dont know what is the fault of this (ace_particles? What does it change, i got better FPS btw).

EDIT : Clouds problem related to CUP terrains (RC branch).

What do I do, if I want to set button to cancel Advanced Throwing (not RMB)? Where can I do it?

I want to set enable/disable button

Check control configure addons controls (or something like that) drop down menu to ace weapons ..... Tada

Edit: I may be wrong

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ace_particles- change smoke >make it  better

And its good, very good. Also FPS is better now. Dont know how they did it, but now when i look at vehicle wreck smoke, it doesnt eat my FPS like it was in vanilla.

I remember suppressor for CheyTac M200 «Intervention» is somewhere in ACE3 team todo list. Hope see SUP*  in next update and big THANK YOU for your work ACE3 TEAM

b559e658f8d8.jpg

Do we have to add any modules/optional pbo's or anything to activate the Medical AI? I tried popping some AI down. Put a couple of rounds in some legs and waited for a few minutes but no one did anything.

Question regarding the cookoff. Is there additional variations of the cookoff? All I am seeing so far is the flame out the top then an explosion. Is there also ammo-racking per say where cracks and bangs are heard, etc?

AFAIK there is currently no real randomness to it based on how it looks, but take that with a grain of salt.

Hey, new update is awesome, i feel like you fixed Arma and added new features for mods, its priceless. I found 2 "bugs". I writed the bugs in "", beacuse i want to someone check this, if its on my end.

First, cookoff effect (brilliant and most wanted BTW :) ) - in RHS abrams its from only one hatch.

Second - there is some script error about nametags, if you turn out on russian T-90A (maybe on other tanks too)

Please do report those issues on out GitHub issue tracker.

And no, ace_particles change the smoke to be bigger and more performant, basically making it useful compared to vanilla smoke. It is currently in optionals due to a bug introduced in 1.62 that broke particles a bit.

I cannot seem to find the tripflair in the arsenal

This will be fixed by BI in 1.64 - reference issue.

What do I do, if I want to set button to cancel Advanced Throwing (not RMB)? Where can I do it?

I want to set enable/disable button

You can't rebind "Cancel", limitation I don't want to work around because it would introduce a whole other level of unnecessary complexity.

Do we have to add any modules/optional pbo's or anything to activate the Medical AI? I tried popping some AI down. Put a couple of rounds in some legs and waited for a few minutes but no one did anything.

Should be automatic, documentation is coming soon.

Is basic medical system is changed? I was giving blood to down player but the diagnose says it lost too much blood ??

Blood bags is not working in basic medical system if person running low on blood.

So, what are the numerical value ranges for Advanced Fatigue?  All default values are 1. 
How high can they go?

when you're runing with lower weapon your stamina is not changing, but if your weapon is  raised: your stamina is decreasing,,, but in bouth cases: character speed is the same....

how it can be?

It takes more energy to hold the weapon up at a ready to fire level? 

The new stamina level is TOTAL stamina, not just how far you can run.

• Like 1