acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

So, what are the numerical value ranges for Advanced Fatigue?  All default values are 1. 

How high can they go?

Any number is accepted, but it is recommended to keep it between 0 and 2 to be safe.

Blood bags is not working in basic medical system if person running low on blood.

hi my server using basic medical system too and not working.

so we use ver.3.6.2 ..... wait for acorrection.....

It takes more energy to hold the weapon up at a ready to fire level? 

The new stamina level is TOTAL stamina, not just how far you can run.

it seems like weight of gun is a couple hundred kg

• Like 1

it would be nice if stamina 2x by default ..(more time before you get tired )

Moving pn phrone takes way too much stamina.

Moving prone is exhausting with gear on so I think it's fine.

Hi Guys, is it possible to set the Max view distance for Foot, Vehicle and Pilot as a server config. I can see it's manually adjustable for client, but I'd like if possible to restrict the max for each variable on the server ?

Thanks for any advice

SJ

it would be nice if stamina 2x by default ..(more time before you get tired )

How about an entry on ACE options to disable advanced fatigue? Servers could enforce this settings, listen servers/SP could disable it... I already have a running mod which disables vanilla stamina, but it does squat to ACE stamina and I wouldn´t recommend disabling ACE movement altogether (for dependancies issues) =/

Or is there another efficient way (without taking off ACE_movement.pbo)?

Cheers!

When the unit is unconscious: he  is laying on the ground with in the same pose. (without ragdoll)

and when you're looking on the body: you can know is he dead or not (when unit is dead he is laying with ragdoll in deffrent poses)

Is it possible to make unconscious units laying on the ground with ragdoll?

like this 

• Like 1

Yeah, I think what he means is, that you can easily see if a person is dead or not because a dead person has a ragdoll while an unconscious person has an animation.

However from what I know that has been asked alot (even by me) and the answer was no due to an engine limitation!

You can remove the ace_advanced_fatigue.pbo. :)

Oh Lord... I can swear I couldn´t find it... right on my face (it´s the second .pbo on the folder... just browsed thru...gosh!)

Thanks! =)

• Like 2

Advanced Fatigue uses ACE Settings like most other modules, simply disable it that way.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think what he means is, that you can easily see if a person is dead or not because a dead person has a ragdoll while an unconscious person has an animation.

However from what I know that has been asked alot (even by me) and the answer was no due to an engine limitation!

but here is no limitations

Yeah I asked myself why, since people that get hit by cars ragdoll but in the end, the ace devs have way more skill then I have. I trust them on what they say... xD

Moving prone is exhausting with gear on so I think it's fine.

Even me, moving with 15KG backpack on phrone, can move further.

@blackburnres & Moon_child

I believe the reason they cannot add that sort of ragdoll for a unconscious simply down to the there is no scripting command or function available to do so. I have spent a fair bit of time looking for a command or script to do this. The closest I have ever seen to towards ragdoll on command is from KillzoneKid which can be found here http://killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-forced-ragdoll/

Even in that example KK does not actually call anything that does the ragdoll but instead he hits the character with a small but very heavy object.

BI have a ticket on the Arma 3 feedback tracker for this feature but there has been no info on it in a very long time https://feedback.bistudio.com/T62430

I hope this clears things up for you guys regarding the ragdoll situation. But I don't this thread is really the place to continue on this subject. 

• Like 1

Hi. Thx for the new release. It already up on our server.

We cant figure out how to make the TRIP FLARE. I dont see any trip wire flare ammunition... or anything related to it.  Any hint would be appreciated. Thx

As reported in the thread previously, Tripflares were accidentally left out. 

Hi fast question about bandages in advanced medical. After playing a bit i found out that you just need one tipe of bandage for any wound and this table http://ace3mod.com/img/wiki/feature/medical1.jpg just confirms it. 

So my question: What is the purpose of the other types of bandages? Why are they even there? 

I think someone had a bit of a problem with cut and paste.  Each bandage should have advantages and disadvantages depending on wound type, like before.

Just wondering if the ace team are gonna bring back the knockout feature?? Was amazing.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Also unsure if this has been deliberately left out but you are unable to drag dead body's

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I think that's the point of body bags, but tbh it would be nice to be able to fireman's carry bodies, and just need the bags to load them in vics.

But I digress

• Like 1