vme_cycle6

From China Virtual Military Engineers: VME PLA mod for ArmA3

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could upload the latest version to mega drive? I couldn't download it from armaholic due to the fact that i only use my data from my phone. I've already tried to download it 4 times but it keeps stopping. I come from a country that has poor internet connection and is currently still on lockdown so i can only use data on my phone. Which sucks. I like megadrive because even if it stops, you can resume it. 

18 hours ago, Rex Imperator said:

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could upload the latest version to mega drive? I couldn't download it from armaholic due to the fact that i only use my data from my phone. I've already tried to download it 4 times but it keeps stopping. I come from a country that has poor internet connection and is currently still on lockdown so i can only use data on my phone. Which sucks. I like megadrive because even if it stops, you can resume it. 

Why not just download straight from the Workshop?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1562282342

You get the latest version, can pause/resume DLs at any time, and won't run into fixed bugs if you're using an outdated version.

Hi,hcpookie, i know you are manage this mod now, and we also discuss with gpgpgpgp1234 in steam,he say i can contact with you, im "squad" mod developer, so we have somethings need discuss with you, and difficult to contact you, so we hope you can reply,

my discord:  𝑪𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒐𝑳𝒐 "Ewan"#5144 

my discord channel https://discord.gg/EGwVKWp

my email: cyfqqsanguo1@163.com

my steam name:CillinjoLo 西林觉罗 ♠

if you see that just pass the friends quest or add my discord,thanks~