zeealex

Zee - M107 - announcement

That salad better have some bacon in it or you Irish passport is revoked. 

No-Salmon...I'll pack my bags.

Okay-we should really get back on topic now ;)

• Like 1

Ooooor we can change the topic to "Chips and Gravy" and keep talking.

• Like 4

Sure...but I dont think my arm will stretch across the Irish sea ;)

Cmon intep, you gotta try harder
  • Like 2

Nice list. The 107a1 actual Barrett muzzle device and suppressor were by far the most tedious aspect modelling wise, good luck. Keep up the great work

• Like 1

so uuhhm, I've been up to my eyes in all sorts of stuff at the moment but then i realised I forgot to show my little friend. 

any of you guys Level Zero Heroes fans?

elvis_by_zeealex-da062lj.jpg

• Like 8

so uuhhm, I've been up to my eyes in all sorts of stuff at the moment but then i realised I forgot to show my little friend. 

any of you guys Level Zero Heroes fans?

Definitely, can't wait for the second book to drop.

Your work is impressive zeealex. This sounds and looks like it'll be a nice mod.

What's an Elvis?

The name of an M107 sniper rifle used in the book "Level Zero Heroes". Specifically this one, it took an AK round to the mag well and had to be cycled like a single shot weapon during one battle.

http://www.popularairsoft.com/files/imagesmore/level_zero_heroes.jpg

• Like 1

What's an Elvis?

"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

• Like 2

And it's named elvis

• Like 2

Are you going to have to reload it after every round like the real thing?  Because to be honest that would be kind of cool.

Are you going to have to reload it after every round like the real thing?  Because to be honest that would be kind of cool.

That would be some serious Workout, especially when firing more then two or three mags and holding the rifle steady at the same time. 

Nice work!  If I can get the B.O.R.S sight and a nice silencer for the M-107 I would be happy.

Should be happy with what ya got!

• Like 6

Okay guys, just a quick announcement

Due to the relative success of fifty shades of mp7, I'm going to retain the fifty shades format with these weapon projects

So the initial release will be in as short of time as possible. And will be Fifty Shades of M107 and Fifty Shades of M24, maybe DSR as well depending on anims

I'm open to camo suggestions and I will need help from an animation guru with hand anims and reload anims for the other guns, if someone knows a guy, can you point him to me.

Thanks all!

• Like 8

Great to hear Zee. :)

Regarding camo selections-what you have on the MP-7's now will go well on the other weapons you mentioned. As for anims for the guns-NIArms has some very nice reload anims.Might be worth talking to Toadie?

• Like 2

Great to hear Zee. :)

Regarding camo selections-what you have on the MP-7's now will go well on the other weapons you mentioned. As for anims for the guns-NIArms has some very nice reload anims.Might be worth talking to Toadie?

Enlisting toadie would be amazing, but I fear might be swamped as it is. Still, we can dream  :D

• Like 1

Enlisting toadie would be amazing, but I fear might be swamped as it is. Still, we can dream  :D

I'd ship that. :P

• Like 4

might be a rather pleasant reveal sometime the evening provided max doesn't crash like a little bitch :)

those who have me on facebook and patreon, no cheating!

as for getting toadie on board, I can ask right? worst he can say is no :) Right now I'm just looking for pointers, how to export an animation from max to object builder is the biggest one i want to tackle. 

• Like 6