laxemann

DynaSound - A sound mod by LAxemann (Release)

Hey LAx,

any chance of you releasing the standalone supersonic cracks sooner than the proper release of DynaSound? :)

Pretty please? :D

By the way, really amazing work you are doing. Never has a game sounded better.

• Like 1

So am I correct in thinking that this week's 1.58 release will fix the audio bug that kept you from releasing the 1.56 version of DynaSound? Do I have to wait until 1.60? Has it already been released and I'm just blind?

Do I have to wait until 1.60? Has it already been released and I'm just blind?

Nothing has been released. you may still be blind though-I don't know ;) 

Well I do have to wear glasses, so I guess I am blind anyway.  :D

If we are getting a version of DynaSound this week I am extremely happy.

ARMA3 last version final released!!! waiting for that dynasound!! and hope my squad still let me have the client side, as our sever is signed. They have waited for me (for the dynasound plugin) too much!!

Thanks!!

Heya!

I'm very short on time at the moment, but as promised, here is the updated "old" DynaSound which is now called DynaSound 1.50 Legacy

DOWNLOAD (v 1.50 Legacy)

It is the exact same mod that was released last year (sound-wise), but adapted to the new in-engine solutions the new sound config offers.

No new features will be added to this since I'm working on DynaSound 2.0, but bugs shall be fixed - I had no time testing the new version so far.

Cheers!

• Like 15

Heya!

I'm very short on time at the moment, but as promised, here is the updated "old" DynaSound which is now called DynaSound 1.50 Legacy

DOWNLOAD (v 1.50 Legacy)

It is the exact same mod that was released last year (sound-wise), but adapted to the new in-engine solutions the new sound config offers.

No new features will be added to this since I'm working on DynaSound 2.0, but bugs shall be fixed - I had no time testing the new version so far.

Cheers!

Oh you beautiful human you! Just in time for my big Saturday gaming session.cheers lax :D

Lax, strangely I actually miss LES the most.

Do you plan on making LES part of Dynasound 2.0 this time around now that it is better encoded or do you plan on keeping LES it's own standalone mod?

Also do you plan on released LES and DS2.0 together or one at a time?

There is a bug with vehicle explosion sounds - there is very loud and high pitch sound, on begin.
Also Miniguns on Blackhawk's doesnt have any sound.

I dont know, what is happen, but some missions request some userconfig files laxemann's twitch.php or something like it....  somebody know about it problem? (Arma3 closed with error after it).

There is a bug with vehicle explosion sounds - there is very loud and high pitch sound, on begin.

Also Miniguns on Blackhawk's doesnt have any sound.

Pawnee miniguns have no sound for me too

I dont know, what is happen, but some missions request some userconfig files laxemann's twitch.php or something like it....  somebody know about it problem? (Arma3 closed with error after it).

Well Laxemanns twitch is most likely from his other Immersion mod-it adds twitching from explosions etc- http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27847

Not sure how that would come up connected to the sound mod though.

Any more bugs other than the minigun and vehicle explosion thingy?

I'll be in San Francisco/Santa Clara from the 5th till the 12th and there won't be any chance of me bugfixing till I'm coming back :D

Any more bugs other than the minigun and vehicle explosion thingy?

I'll be in San Francisco/Santa Clara from the 5th till the 12th and there won't be any chance of me bugfixing till I'm coming back :D

No, just this 2. Im in Alaska from 5th till 13th :D

• Like 1

Does this mod have Combat dialogue in it as well? An AI in my team yelled out "I'm getting lit the fuck up" and it sounded exactly like the one from Battlefield 3. Not sure if it's this mod or another one?

Does this mod have Combat dialogue in it as well? An AI in my team yelled out "I'm getting lit the fuck up" and it sounded exactly like the one from Battlefield 3. Not sure if it's this mod or another one?

As far as we know.. no xD, maybe BI added it (secretly) or you installed some other sound modification mod

Unless Laxemann is hiding us something *wink* *wink*

this mod is pure gold. i encourage everyone to try it out who hasn't yet.

most balanced overall sound mod i have seen in arma. and all sounds have a great unique character and all fo the guns have this powerful "pop/snap" or whatever.

i mean i'm a fanboy, but still. don't miss out on this!

• Like 4

You mean this?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28888

No-I use that every day.It just adds sounds of guys falling etc.Or if you fire a grenade into cover with an enemy in there you will here him give a scream. There is an addon which actually adds new dialogue-maybe from BF4 for ai.They will shout out  phrases and orders etc.Not sure what it's called.

The combat dialogue he is thinking of is Feat of Arms I believe... I'm not aware of another mod that has that VO

The combat dialogue he is thinking of is Feat of Arms I believe... I'm not aware of another mod that has that VO

Thats the one-good job :) The dialogue in that is their own right?Not lifted from another game?