Yes it's still WIP, but it should work.

As in real life, the commander can manually use the dazzlers, although there's not much use to them. Right now the system can only detect RHS vehicle rangefinders and SACLOS guidance systems.

Please view our wiki for further information http://www.rhsmods.org/w/t90

Yes it's still WIP, but it should work.

As in real life, the commander can manually use the dazzlers, although there's not much use to them. Right now the system can only detect RHS vehicle rangefinders and SACLOS guidance systems.

Please view our wiki for further information http://www.rhsmods.org/w/t90

But actually, they can be used many more times, as it use main power unit on tank. I've tried it with BMD-2 (not worked), javelin (not worked 20/20 times), M2A3 (not worked). Actually it worked but it did not misslead the missle. Is this depend of CBA? You know there was 2 types of shtora right?

The system in game can run indefinitely, I think you may be confused. Javelin is not SACLOS and uses passive guidance, so there's nothing to detect. It can detect all RHS SACLOS missiles, but please remember that the sensors have a field of view and require a clear line of sight to detect the beam. Deflection is currently not available, it's something that's being worked on. So in short it's purely passive right now, it only detects, even so it's still useful in tank battles and I hope you enjoy it.

Edit: To add to that, because of encoded signals and other fail-safes modern SACLOS guidance systems are virtually immune to IR jamming.

Hi...

Are you trying to run the ".BAT" file or the ".EXE" in the updater ??? I had the same problem when I mistakenly ran the ".EXE" file... You need to run the ".BAT"... Also - if you can get it to work - I believe the "updater" would be best method as it seems to check all the files to see what you already have and only downloads new modified content on subsequent runs - so you don't have to download the entire package every time there in an update...

Regards,

Scott

yep, was using the .bat files, im thinking that maybe their servers are dealing with lots of load right now

A small hotfix to patch up the CBA compatibility issue with russian uniforms, and some small things on M113 and M1A2 has been released! Use the updaters to patch your version up!

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/1
http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/2

• Like 4

It's highly recommended that you use our updater to patch your files to 0.3.9.1, that way you don't have to redownload everything.

• Like 1

I'm afraid no. But you can still use the vanilla HEMTTs :)

Thanks for the clarification.  Yep, a HEMTT repair is already in my mission, but I was hoping to replace it with the cool M1078 Non-Expandable Shelter Carrier repair which Redphoenix mentioned a while back.

But I just read above that the HEMTT (and other vanilla assets?) is difficult to destroy using RHS assets.  Uh-oh!   :huh:  Didn't know that.  I will test.

Can't wait for M107, M110 and AKSU. Keep up the good work, new SPCs are really awesome, the magazine dump bags on them are looking really good, although the ESS cover texture seems to be too clean/bright.

• Like 1

I think muzzle flash of USMC M2 humvee is in centre and not infront of the gun..   :rolleyes:

Please, could you also make hotfix for this one ;)? 

Are you going to add the new versions to Armaholic, and is there a way for use to request things in the mods? because I would love to see a SCAR H and a SCAR L in this mod.

Hi. Just wondering if you could explain how you were able to get the icon on the right in the arsenal like the DLC's. thank you.

Hi. Just wondering if you could explain how you were able to get the icon on the right in the arsenal like the DLC's. thank you.

disregard 

Hey PuFu, I can get those ballistics to you sooner if you could kick Bakerman in the butt for me :P

In all seriousness, 2 major things have delayed my work on the AK74SU...

1st: It is almost impossible to get 100% actual backed data from the Subsonic rounds and the AP rounds performances at range and or their ballistics coefficients as such

2nd: Bakerman has a nice little update to his ballistics calculator that is heavily WIP, but it promises to give me 100% accurate ArmA data which is crucial to my efforts

I hope to get the data to you guys soon, I have been in touch as best as possible with everyone that needs to be in "the loop", again you have my apologies.

Disregard what PuFu said, I think he misunderstood you :D

Anyway, thise is the code you need:

class CfgMods
{
	class Mod_Base;
	class Your_Mod : Mod_Base
	{
		author = "";
		picture = "xxx.paa";
		logo = "xxx.paa";
		logoOver = "xxx.paa";
		logoSmall = "xxx.paa";
		dlcColor[] = { 0, 0, 0, 1 };
		fieldManualTopicAndHint[] = {};
		hideName = 1;
		hidePicture = 0;
		tooltip = "Short Name";
		tooltipOwned = "xxx";
		name = "Fulle Name";
		overview = "Small Description";
		action = "Homepage";
		dir = "Addon Folder Name without @";
	};
};
Then you only need to add:

dlc = "Your_Mod";

In any base class.

• Like 2

Hey. I have a question and a bug to report:

Firstly, are the btr's intentionally this weak? Right now a short burst from a .50 cal will destroy it. A single rpg is enough to blow it up. 

And the bug, when inside a gunner spot in the btr, you can get shot by regular bullets, and get killed. The bullets seems to just ignore the armor.

Is there any chance of beefing the AR15 / 5.56 sounds a bit for the next update?

They were more "oomph:y" before in 0.3.8, and although they've might been a bit too oomph:y (and I understand the change) .... all AR15's sounds kind of like BB-guns now.

Imho (for what it's worth) a middle ground between 0.3.8 and 0.3.9 would be neat-o :)

Really cool update so far, haven't had to try everything yet.

Hey. I have a question and a bug to report:

Firstly, are the btr's intentionally this weak? Right now a short burst from a .50 cal will destroy it. A single rpg is enough to blow it up. 

And the bug, when inside a gunner spot in the btr, you can get shot by regular bullets, and get killed. The bullets seems to just ignore the armor.

yup intentional as they provide protection only against the smallest of calibers (around 7,62 max). An RPG would turn it into a rolling coffin.

As for the bugs please report them here: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php.

Is there any chance of beefing the AR15 / 5.56 sounds a bit for the next update?

They were more "oomph:y" before in 0.3.8, and although they've might been a bit to oomph:y (and I understand the change) .... all AR15's sounds kind of like BB-guns now.

Imho (for what it's worth) a middle ground between 0.3.8 and 0.3.9 would be neat-o :)

Really cool update so far, haven't had to try everything yet.

Yeah with this there is practically no way to please everybody.

yup intentional as they provide protection only against the smallest of calibers (around 7,62 max). An RPG would turn it into a rolling coffin.

As for the bugs please report them here: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php.

I get it straight :

The frontal profile is occasionally resistant to 12.7mm ball ammunition at 500m, but not to any armour-piercing variants at any range. Evidently, the BTR-80 can resist all forms of small caliber ball ammunition, and also 5.56mm armour piercing ammunition, though only intermediately. However, 7.62x51mm armour piercing ammunition would reliably defeat the armour of the vehicle at shorter ranges.

great update. can't wait to try it out. :D

Thanks a bunch...

Is there any chance of beefing the AR15 / 5.56 sounds a bit for the next update? all AR15's sounds kind of like BB-guns now.

While I've only heard M4/M16 shooting on various videos and never even saw one with my own eyes, I'm totally love the new sounds despite being usually indifferent to sound effects. They feel more real and not CoD-ish (you know, all those exaggerated sounds, big explosions and other stuff they make to produce wow-effect). Yesterday I made a small mission where Russians and US were fighting eachother, sat on a hill nearby and just listened to the sound of ongoing battle. For me new AR15 sounds are great, kudos to LAxemann for his work. :) It's just my opinion though and as soul_assassin have said, there is probably no way to please everybody.