It's a vanilla bug with phys x

i know but when i install RHS the bug kick in after 5 minutes of playing ... or less and when i uninstall RHS the bug gone

Well apparently the more you post about a bug, regardless of its cause the faster it gets fixed :rolleyes:

yes that was a topic i made in TS section before i learned the bug caused by phys x and conflicts with RHS and affect every damn vehicle while RHS installed so i posted here to report it to RHS team is this illegal?

i...yes that was a topic i made in TS section before i learned the bug caused by phys x and conflicts with RHS and affect every damn vehicle while RHS installed so i posted here to report it to RHS team is this illegal?

Not illegal, but when in that same thread you have people telling you that its not RHS related and is apparently a wider issue caused by the 1.38 patch, it seems kind of daft to then post it in the RHS thread. I'm still not sure how you assume RHS' presence affects every other vehicle in the game. Are you sure its not just a coincidence and that simply restarting the game to remove RHS simply allayed the symptoms for a time and that the bug was still there?

Sorry if this has already been asked and I missed it, but are you guys planning on doing KLMK?

Not for now, but perhaps in future, who knows, even team don't know that. :P

yes that was a topic i made in TS section before i learned the bug caused by phys x and conflicts with RHS and affect every damn vehicle while RHS installed so i posted here to report it to RHS team is this illegal?

It has been said before: it is NOT RHS related. It is BI implementation of Physx related. So posting here won't change a thing either way...

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:16 ----------

http://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/52366

---------- Post added at 08:24 ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 ----------

I guess you did the Gen2 ak-12 which is the 2012 model , used in the most games and heh ye camo is ugly

also here you can see it in black > http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/09/19/putin-inspects-kalashnikov-ak-12-transparent-russian-ak-magazines-latest-ak-74m/

Yes, i guess it was was gen2 ak-12 (gen1 being the ak74m clone yes?), or the one that i had reference for...

Not illegal, but when in that same thread you have people telling you that its not RHS related and is apparently a wider issue caused by the 1.38 patch, it seems kind of daft to then post it in the RHS thread. I'm still not sure how you assume RHS' presence affects every other vehicle in the game. Are you sure its not just a coincidence and that simply restarting the game to remove RHS simply allayed the symptoms for a time and that the bug was still there?

believe it or not i spent all my free time in the past 2 days til now trying to solve this issue but nothing solve it rather than uninstalling RHS , and yes updating to 1.38 and installing RHS causes tanks , cars , vehicles to sink i tested this many times placed RHS tanks vs vanilla tanks mixed with some rifle squads near zaros and near athera and near pyrgos and when any tank gets destroyed the other tanks gets sinked and not the tanks only but each and every car and vehicle including vanillas tried uninstalling RHS the issue gone i know its phys x problem came with 1.38 but it seems that RHS makes it angry don't know why that is just my testing and all i wanted is to report my test result to RHS team and make them aware i don't know if any other one having the same issue as me :)

If this is the PBS-1 that means... that AK-47 or AKM or AKMS coming :yay: BTW beautiful piece of metal :thumb:

Nice observation! It would be great. :)

Recentrly some of tank are getting under ground. I a pretty sure its RHS config

Edited by FuckFuck

Greetings,

We are quite disturbed by the lack of Russian UAV units in RHS, as it is not realistic and missing quite valuable aspect of modern Russian Army

Recently Russian military industry announced that new "Russian Cyborg Biker Robot" is currenty is being adopted by Armed Forces of Russian Federation.

We would like to know if/when this new Russian UAV unit will be implemented in next RHS AFRF Update

References:

[^]

http://www.cnet.com/news/russias-combat-robot-biker-fails-to-impress-putin/ [^]

hqdefault.jpg

image.jpg

Greetings,

We are quite disturbed by the lack of Russian UAV units in RHS

we are very disturbed that you are very disturbed :)

Greetings,

We are quite disturbed by the [...] Russian military industry announced that new "Russian Cyborg Biker Robot" is currenty is being adopted by Armed Forces of Russian Federation.

The only disturbing thing is that pathetic looking steel robot, and you taking it seriously...

who's "we" btw?

who's "we" btw?

n7snk and the pathetic looking steel robot perhaps? :rolleyes:

I'm sure Yoda's disturbed as well, but fortunately the Russian's have stuck to steel robots rather than death stars.

I hope this question isn't out of line; how's it going concerning new/custom models for the M249 and M240B/G? Is that something we can expect with version 4.0 or for a later update?

I love how the highly technological cyborg robot is just a remote controlled quad with a daft punk wannabe dummy on top. At 0:28 Putin is like "This is the crown jewel of russian military industry? Yup... were screwed..."

Edited by beastcat

I hope this question isn't out of line; how's it going concerning new/custom models for the M249 and M240B/G? Is that something we can expect with version 4.0 or for a later update?

At this stage I can't say for sure, so unfortunately the answer to your question is: maybe.

I love how the highly technological cyborg robot is just a remote controlled quad with a daft punk wannabe dummy on top. At 0:28 Putin is like "This is the crown jewel of russian military industry? Yup... were screwed..."

What I really wonder, is what's the real use for that thingy. Is it a mobile target?

It's the only use I can foresee for it ( maybe rigged with explosives it can be some kamikaze robot? )

we are very disturbed that you are very disturbed :)

Darth Vader is disturbed at your lack of faith.

The only disturbing thing is that pathetic looking steel robot, and you taking it seriously...

who's "we" btw?

It's not pathetic, even more - it slightly reminds a Cylon to me. So, stupid human, shut up and kneel before your future Master! Or what, did you really expected to see Tricia Helfer?

Edited by megazogg

What I really wonder, is what's the real use for that thingy. Is it a mobile target?

It's the only use I can foresee for it ( maybe rigged with explosives it can be some kamikaze robot? )

It's either a students project, a mobile target or a distraction. You will drive it at your enemies and flank them, while they are busy laughing. :D

@cholo - it's definitly A3 problem. clean arma3, fight didn't even begun. It's somehow connected more to number of tanks on scene

http://reyhard.armacenter.pl/arma3/tank_bug.rar - here you have screen, test mission and .rpt as a prof that it's running on clean A3

hmmm strange really , anyway im going to play 1.36 om my labtop until BI do something 1.38 has more bugs than it should :(

hmmm strange really , anyway im going to play 1.36 om my labtop until BI do something 1.38 has more bugs than it should :(

Concerning the sinking tanks, check this answer by the BI's dev Dwarden:

because the changes NVIDIA done were deeper than 'expected' ... we will try fix it as soon as possible

please remember to create good Feedback Tracker tickets about those issue , with repro, description or videos

thanks in advance

Check also these A3 Public Feedback issues:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22220

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22479

Edited by MistyRonin
adding link