Hi fellow RAVAGERS,

I came across a cool weapon jamming mod in SWS which adds to the post-apoc vibe really well and can be customized quite easily for any weapon modset you might run: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1379304937

Most recent version no longer requires ACE and I really like the ease of use.  While you can set individual jam chances for every weapon in your modset, you don't have to if you prefer to have a general jam chance for all guns alike. But hey, who wouldn't like to bring his RL firearms experience/internet armchair knowledge/national pride to bear and make certain "favourites" be more reliable and "jam diss" other guns...:f:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cool mod indeed. ^^

The weapon jamming script in haleks Dust mission is equally cool too, I've been compromised a fair few times now with that dreaded dry click, click, click... 

• Like 3

Just now, Gill93 said:

dog tags

Every day in arma scripting seems endless  !

Nice idea !

This reminds me though metal gear !

Funny-military-token-Killem-all-army-dog

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gill93 said:

Hey guys does anyone else think it would be cool to have a script that spawns dog tags that players could then find/collect and be rewarded for doing so maybe the bandits could drop the dog tags randomly or they could be spawned on the map some other way such as the bandit camp scripts. Players who find and collect dog tags would either gain banknotes to use at traders or something alongthose lines.

i like it.

collect them from some bandits and turn them in at a creepy collector or so.

i plan a feature for my sript pack to include players finding improvised graves and bring back proof of identity to a guy (maybe a former priest that keeps track for the survivors??) against reward.

also i was thinking to add a spawner for "historic" sites that the player can find and "mark" - maybe for a history teacher survivor that has made it his priority to preserve historic sites and knowledge for after the apocalypse.

it could be one combined system featuring these things.

what i like about this is, that it adds new things to do and discover, in addition to shooting stuff (well except that you have to shoot bandits for dogtags)

• Like 1