Hey Robert, I already posted this on the RH Accessories page but I figured I'd post it here as well.

We ran into some issues when some of us installed the latest version of this mod, 1.01. For some reason the files in your Accessories pack are signed with a different key than the files of the RH M4 / M16 and RH Pistol packs.

If we replace the server key on our server with the one provided with your latest RH Accessories pack we get kicked with a message saying that the RH M4 / M16 and RH Pistol pack files are signed with a key that is not accepted by the server.

If we use the server key provided with the latest RH M4 / M16 and RH Pistol packs we get kicked with the message that the RH Accessories pack files are signed with a key that is not accepted by our server.

This way we can not use these mods together :(

Can you check this out please? And hopefully fix it? I redownloaded the RH M4 / M16 and RH Pistol packs to see if the server key was updated, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

We are running the following versions of your mods, both client side and server side.

RH Pistol pack: 1.11 (with config hotfix)

RH M4 / M16 pack: 1.2

RH Accessories pack: 1.0

Hey Robert, I already posted this on the RH Accessories page but I figured I'd post it here as well.

We ran into some issues when some of us installed the latest version of this mod, 1.01. For some reason the files in your Accessories pack are signed with a different key than the files of the RH M4 / M16 and RH Pistol packs.

If we replace the server key on our server with the one provided with your latest RH Accessories pack we get kicked with a message saying that the RH M4 / M16 and RH Pistol pack files are signed with a key that is not accepted by the server.

If we use the server key provided with the latest RH M4 / M16 and RH Pistol packs we get kicked with the message that the RH Accessories pack files are signed with a key that is not accepted by our server.

This way we can not use these mods together :(

Can you check this out please? And hopefully fix it? I redownloaded the RH M4 / M16 and RH Pistol packs to see if the server key was updated, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

We are running the following versions of your mods, both client side and server side.

RH Pistol pack: 1.11 (with config hotfix)

RH M4 / M16 pack: 1.2

RH Accessories pack: 1.0

For now you can rename the new bikey from Acc pack to RHI2.bikey - that should solve your problem

also new versions will use the new bikey from the acc pack

Ah right, why didn't I think of that? :)

So, just to make sure we get this to work, for now we just rename RHI used in the filenames in the 1.01 version to RHI2?

Keep up the good work! Love your mods :)

This was reported via PM but I get confused and sent the message to myself so, reporting it here :)

I found a weird texture issue on the EoTech 553. The battery compartment seems to be missing textures or have a big bright field on it but only when NOT looking "through" the optic.

It's visible a bit when looking around or walking crouched and clearly visible in any FFV situation.

107410_2015-02-13_00003.png?_subject_uid=2427272&w=AAAox01EMxW7y2ulfIJmzt0iygQ3WZS673km6wIW0AAK1Q

107410_2015-02-13_00001.png?_subject_uid=2427272&w=AACfqJ4Ah_nSqWgCSgT--DAkDQRO8C0iZCVcw6UBGBu8CQ

107410_2015-02-13_00002.png?_subject_uid=2427272&w=AAB6SWp9LjIOg4xdjeceHiCNjRoE7Dr8DZ8lOXgyVz852w

Crosses fingers this gets fixed in the next update :)

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance or help in any way. As you might have noticed, I deeply enjoy this pack in general but this optic in particular :)

Keep up the amazing work. It's second to none.

Also big thanks by me for your awesome mods. I wanted to ask if you could add tan versions of the M4/M16 railcovers.

We are having a bit of a problem with the key on this one. All of the RH Weapon mods have common keys ,named RHI.bikey, and the RH Acc mod has a different key but also named RHI.bikey. This is basicly causing our dedicated server to crash when changing name of one of the bikeys and using them together. Any chance the keys could be united for all the RH mods or the RH Acc mod bikey fixed so we won't need to use 2 keys, for your addons ?

We are having a bit of a problem with the key on this one. All of the RH Weapon mods have common keys ,named RHI.bikey, and the RH Acc mod has a different key but also named RHI.bikey. This is basicly causing our dedicated server to crash when changing name of one of the bikeys and using them together. Any chance the keys could be united for all the RH mods or the RH Acc mod bikey fixed so we won't need to use 2 keys, for your addons ?

Here's your answer > http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?188339-RH-Acc-pack&p=2879199&viewfull=1#post2879199

Hey Robert,

Something's up with the .RVMAT for the backup sight on the TA648. It's very noticeable when things get foggy:

2112308712.jpg

Thank you for the high-quality addon; you've got some nice scopes in here, and thanks for including 2D versions as well.

New version released before Marksmen DLC , get it from 1st page - enjoy it

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

hey RH!

what do you think about make a .pbo for MRT Accessory Functions so we can switch between 3d and 2d optics??

thank you

Hey Robert.

Can you please change the color on tan version of all acog sights, to match the new tan versions of your weapons? btw thanks for the best weapon and accessory mod in arma3!

Edited by Tom_89

I believe that some of the acogs are actually "Flat Dark Earth" variants, the ta31rmr specifically, so the new tan which is actualy painted desert camo wouldn' t fit. I agree with you about the ta01 though.

RH, when i first saw that the update was released the topic for mrt accessory functions was right above this topic so for a second i hoped that this was the update that would bring MRT usage, so i was a bit dissapointed to see that it wasn' t the case.:p

Still thanks for the update of course.

Btw did you take the a look at the PEQ15s sizing and did you evaluate them as fine or is it that you didn' t have the time to check these yet?

ok i didn't know that:-) if the acogs are intended to have these textures is fine, but still from a gameplay perspective it would be nice with same camo on optic and rifle. but i don't want ask to much, we are after all getting these mods free of charge. keep up your good work Robert:-)

Just to clarify, i meant that it wouldn' t fit as a replacement texture for the ta31rmr tan for example since from what i understood it is supposed to be an out of the factory FDE variant, and not an out of the factory black model that would' ve been spray painted tan or desert.

Now if RobertHammer wishes to include a third variant so it looks like this: TA31 rmr/Ta31rmr tan/ TA31rmr desert i completely agree with you.

I fully understand what you mean about having a unified camo on the weapon and the accessories, and completely agree about replacing the tan version of the ta01, and eventually using it as a third variant on the ta31rmr if the addon makers wish to undergo the extra work.

BTW i' m gonna use this post as an opportunity to thank SpeedyGonzales for giving us endusers nice new camos, thanks man.

Great accessories! They are now my go to :) I was wondering if you plan to add an Elcan SpecterDR in the future? I would looooove the spectre to get some modern mod love and at the amazing high quality work you do :)

Nice job on the update, much appreciated!

If you want to further perfect the EoTech 553 the rear glass of the sight needs to be moved about one cm forward, it's not mounted all the way at the back of the sight in the real world counterpart.

Image example: http://cl.ly/image/1W0B2L2T3w0t

Hello Robert, just to report that the Aimpoint M4s and the cqb mode of the Shortdot still have Arma2 zoom/FOV values.

Also, if you have time for it i think that it would be nice to have an over the scope view for the Long range scopes like on the ACOGs without red dots.:)

Weird glitch on the eotech testing a new rifle. Only shows up on when sitting on hummingbird benches. (Blue area on top of eotech)..

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz99/boostedhardtsi34/SOCMOD/arma3%202015-03-25%2002-05-45-84_zpstxs6lgqa.jpg

Its a new one to me Rob, dont know if its fixable on your end or if its something to do with cargo proxy. You get a chance try it out on your end, possibly a problem on my end

Weird glitch on the eotech testing a new rifle. Only shows up on when sitting on hummingbird benches. (Blue area on top of eotech)..

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz99/boostedhardtsi34/SOCMOD/arma3%202015-03-25%2002-05-45-84_zpstxs6lgqa.jpg

Its a new one to me Rob, dont know if its fixable on your end or if its something to do with cargo proxy. You get a chance try it out on your end, possibly a problem on my end

Do you have latest version of Acc? because in v1.03 i fixed this issue

Please adjust mounting position for the Gemtech Tundra:

IqSDPKol.png

Please adjust mounting position for the Gemtech Tundra

Will do , originally the Tundra was for SBR9 , that's why it is off on pistols